Boosting your Tesco Clubcard Points Discussion Area

Comments

• steve1500
    steve1500 Posts: 1,438 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    You can exchange a maximum of £50 per year to Clubcard. The year runs from when you first do an exchange, so don't stockpile the cash swap as soon as possible even if it is 10 pence, then the clock is ticking for the year
    Private Parking Tickets - Make sure you put your Subject Access Request in after 25th May 2018 - It's free & ask for everything, don't forget the DVLA :D
  • rm19
    rm19 Posts: 4 Newbie
    I have clubcard vouchers that I was planning to buy a couple of PS4 games with on Tesco Direct. The last time I visited a Tesco store, at the checkout I was given a "Spend £60 and get £9 off" and a "Get £5 off [PS4 game]".

Can I use BOTH of these vouchers AND my clubcard ones (perhaps boosted too?) at the same time?
  • bogiboss
    bogiboss Posts: 8 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hello all,
    I can see the current messages but what I mean is are there still any ways to really boost the points this days?
    Except TopCashBack exchange which is only for another month...

The famous Johnson's Baby Powder and beef-in-gravy loopholes are now I think 8 years ago, so not many good findings since then?

Good example would be something like 1000 bonus points for something you really need or cheap or can easily sell for the same price (at least not losing) but I don't think any of those offers are around?

Is it specific time of the year they do this?

Any ideas? :-) :-)))))))))
  • steve1500
    steve1500 Posts: 1,438 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    www.shopperpoints.co.uk is usually a good source for finding bonus offers
    Private Parking Tickets - Make sure you put your Subject Access Request in after 25th May 2018 - It's free & ask for everything, don't forget the DVLA :D
  • bogiboss
    bogiboss Posts: 8 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    That is something new for me, Thanks Steve!
  • Boose
    Boose Posts: 14 Forumite
    I've had issues using the Stocard app in Sainsbury's. Not all stores will accept the use of the app, partly due to the fact they haven't been told its an acceptable way to scan the card.
  • Every now and again, out of the blue, Tesco will "thank" me with Clubcard points. As I can't see the pattern, its infuriating me.

Its very nice, but if somebody can figure what is triggering the "thank"s we (the members of Clubcard) could understand why Tesco decided to do this we could be more than just a receiptant of points from the Clubcard Gods.
  • Tesco tell me they no longer give extra points for using Tesco Pay+ to pay.
    In the last few days, i spent £38 and got 63 points having paid by Tesco Clubcard Credit Card.
    Then I spent £20.40 and paid with Pay+. Result 20 points.
    I telephoned Tesco Customer "Care" to be told the bonus was withdrawn "several months ago"
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,888 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Wolsty wrote: »
    Tesco tell me they no longer give extra points for using Tesco Pay+ to pay.
    In the last few days, i spent £38 and got 63 points having paid by Tesco Clubcard Credit Card.
    Then I spent £20.40 and paid with Pay+. Result 20 points.
    I telephoned Tesco Customer "Care" to be told the bonus was withdrawn "several months ago"

Yes, that’s true. The bonus for using the app for payment stopped a while ago.

I still use it for convenience and that’s about it now.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • I've just done my week's shop and I've been given 200 points for 'BUYBINATONE GET 200CCP' ??!!

I've never even heard of Binatone before, but as I only spent £23, and there's definitely nothing I don't recognise on the receipt, I guess it's :j:j:j

Not sure if it's a glitch or something near the til scanned by accident - or even if the lady scanned some voucher she had on purpose for me? But no idea why she'd do that

:D:D:D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport