BzzAgent - Free Products to test and review

Comments

• After nearly a year with nothing I now have an invite to a yogurt campaign! Not the most exciting but hopefully it will help show I'm still active and keep my bzzscore relatively high? Anyone else not getting much of anything campaign wise at the moment? I keep checking for surveys, visit regularly and did everything asked of me when I did last get a campaign.
    Everyone has a dark side... apparently mine is called Harold?!? :huh:
  • As far as activities being rejected, I had one rejected today and I felt it was unfair, so I emailed them and asked them to look into it, and they wrote back really quickly and said it should have been accepted, and changed it to from rejected to exceptional.

I must be having newcomer's luck. I joined in January or February and have been invited to 5 programmes so far. I joined Tesco Orchard at the same time and have only been given one there.
  • welshdeedee
    welshdeedee Posts: 27,496
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    I too had a report rejected for the first time this week. I emailed to query this and was told I did not state I received the item for free. I subsecqently added "got it free" and my report was accepted and rated good.
    [STRIKE]30:22[/STRIKE]
    [STRIKE]30:07[/STRIKE]
    29:07
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I too had a report rejected for the first time this week. I emailed to query this and was told I did not state I received the item for free. I subsecqently added "got it free" and my report was accepted and rated good.

This just gets weirder and weirder! I would have thought that they'd not want us to mention this because it would be more likely we'd feel pushed to leave a positive review if we'd received them for free (in case a bad review puts them off sending new items to test). I definitely am more likely to take a review with a larger pinch of salt because I'm not always convinced the reviews are unbiased.

I'm almost too afraid to leave my reviews now in case I end up having to rewrite them all!
  • JediWinner
    JediWinner Posts: 107 Forumite
    Joined just a few days ago (score of 3) and was invited to a Garnier kids campaign today. Didn't get an email though so it is worth checking the site. Good luck everyone x
    Re-starting comping and saving May 2016 :j:money:
  • BlueBell47
    BlueBell47 Posts: 8 Forumite
    I know from reading on this page that there is a lot of people saying that they have not received any invites from Bzz for some time, well please do not give up hope. I have had nothing from them since November last year but guess what, I filled in the surveys on my Dashboard last week and on Friday I go a invite to a test some shampoo for them, so please do not give up hope.
  • colazombie
    colazombie Posts: 221 Forumite
    just had Scholl tights to test. Black tights in this weather!!
  • Luckystar
    Luckystar Posts: 1,062
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Just had invite and accepted for seriously strong spreadable cheddar, first campaign from them for me this year. Check your emails everyone
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,633
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Me too!

Have accepted.
  • jellytot83
    jellytot83 Posts: 116 Forumite
    I've had nothing for ages and suddenly 3 in one go:

E45 spray cream
    Light & Free Yoghurts
    Compeed Blister plasters

:j
    Lover of languages, handbags, travel, my Border Terrier, my husband, cheese & gin. Kicker of cancer's butt. Not necessarily in that order ;)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback