Comments

• System
    System Posts: 178,090 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    same here, like your net connetion has gone offline

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

What you can try:

Diagnose Connection Problems

[URL="res://ieframe.dll/dnserror.htm#"][IMG]res://ieframe.dll/down.png[/IMG][/URL]
    Yep though i'm using Chrome.

If they can't cope with a job search site heaven help them when UC comes out :rotfl:
  • I typed in all jobs and post code which would normally show up all jobs but I get no jobs match your search. I've been able to scroll through jobs before with no problems.
  • Yep though i'm using Chrome.

If they can't cope with a job search site heaven help them when UC comes out :rotfl:
    I am using OPERA and IE9 - same on both of them and it seems there are not a lot of jobs there.

I searched 30 miles and all dates and only 6 and I have applied for 3 of them already.

Application deatails are on there - well the ones I have looked at and there is a button that says 'saved by advisor' so at a guess if you allow the JC to log in then they can save jobs for you to apply for and you will have to do so.

Lets see what they are actually going to to when we do not get interviews for the ones we have applied for. Seems there is a lot of effort made to make people apply (and I am doing so for all sorts of jobs all day long) but nothing to help you get an interview.
  • One plus point so far that I can see if that you can see the name of the company who is advertising before you click into the job to savev time if you have already got an application with them

Also I had to type the job title in skills or keywords and more jobs came up

Try that instead of typing the job title in the well yeah job title box
  • This is not to get people jobs this is just a way for them to find reasons to sanction people.

If you check the website you will see only 5 regions are listed Wales, London, Scotland, South east/Southern and yorkshire.

This is just yet another way to be monitored by the state. You cannot be forced to sign up. Mention data protection.
  • I might ask the DWP to sign a declaration that in the event that they (or any of their "partners") lose or have hacked any of my personal details they will pay me £10,000 in compensation and signing this declaration is MANDATORY if they insist I agree to their terms and conditions.
  • This is crap. I don't want them to show me a few jobs based on some skills that i typed in, i want to see ALL JOBS advertised and sort by date order, which is what i have done everyday and never had a problem.

They have made my search 10 times harder now and i will be finding other websites to search for vacancies.
    Internet earnings:
    Swagbucks - £748
    InstaGC -£73
    Nielsen Mobile - £70
    Mobile Trends - £19.50
    iPoll - £15
  • kimmy393
    kimmy393 Posts: 5,472 Forumite
    Everytime I look at a job it crashes, and I have to keep refreshing. You can still apply for jobs without signing in. Also noticed that their is not so much info on salary etc. as compared to old site
    2015 Big wins: luxury 7 night holiday in sharm el sheikh, theatre tix, £123, IPad Air 16gb, Night in London hotel celebjuicetix :, Portable dvd playerT

Best 2014: £900 VIP cheltenham races day, £200 H&M voucher, £300 camera, 2 nights luxury apt Harrogate, 5 nights glamping cumbria
    Total:2010: £10,531, 2011:£11,075
  • kimmy393 wrote: »
    Everytime I look at a job it crashes, and I have to keep refreshing. You can still apply for jobs without signing in. Also noticed that their is not so much info on salary etc. as compared to old site
    yeah before there was a transport link and you could get the postcode and travel info to the job etc
  • Kirito
    Kirito Posts: 16 Forumite
    Just had a quick look at this universal job match.. You don't have to sign up to be able to search and apply for jobs which is nice.

The problem I'm finding at the moment is that giving me considerably less results than the old site did.

The last appointment with my 'adviser' she told me I'd still have to fill in the job search booklet because they can't monitor other sites, though she didn't say whether signing up to universal job match was mandatory or not.

Honestly, she seemed more concerned about not knowing what was happening to her job now more things are moving online.

Oh well.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport