Applied for Birm Midshire 1.45% Internet Account

Options

Comments

• Katiehound
    Katiehound Posts: 7,556 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    One more step down the road....letter arrived today requesting cheque and no need for further documentation to prove who I am. I should think not seeing BH is owned by BoS and my linked a/c is also BoS!
    Plan to get the cheque in the post tomorrow, so there will the w/e delay for starters!!
    and then seemingly I am going to be waiting to actually get into the a/c...

Just realised I have actually been in the right place at the right time, for once! (as far as interest rates are concerned)
    Being polite and pleasant doesn't cost anything! --
    Many thanks
    -Stash bust:in 2022:337
    Stash bust :2023. 120duvets, 24 bags, 43 dog coats, 2 scrunchies, 10 mittens, 6 bootees, 8 glass cases, 2 A6 notebooks, 59 cards, 6 lav bags,36 angels,9 bones, 1 knee blanket, 1 lined bag,3 owls, 88 pyramids = total 420 total spend £5. Total for 'Dogs for Good' £546.82

2024:23 Doggy duvets,29 pyramids, 6 hottie covers, 4 knit hats,13 crochet angels,1 shopper, 87cards=163 £86 spent!!!
  • eschaton
    eschaton Posts: 2,024 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Katiehound wrote: »
    One more step down the road....letter arrived today requesting cheque and no need for further documentation to prove who I am. I should think not seeing BH is owned by BoS and my linked a/c is also BoS!
    Plan to get the cheque in the post tomorrow, so there will the w/e delay for starters!!
    and then seemingly I am going to be waiting to actually get into the a/c...

Just realised I have actually been in the right place at the right time, for once! (as far as interest rates are concerned)

I got the letter on day 8, returned day 9. Account active day 28. No further documentation required either.
  • veryintrigued
    Options
    Mchambers wrote: »
    Thanks. I will complain in a few weeks and get £50.

Two posts in and no sign of you complaining and I was worried your MSE account had been hacked!!!!!
  • Mchambers
    Mchambers Posts: 1,054 Forumite
    Options
    Two posts in and no sign of you complaining and I was worried your MSE account had been hacked!!!!!

I am sure there will be plenty of opportunity to complain from previous posts, Nice and easy for £50.:D
  • veryintrigued
    veryintrigued Posts: 3,843 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    edited 7 December 2017 at 8:51PM
    Options
    I am sure there will be plenty of opportunity to complain from previous posts, Nice and easy for £50.:D

I hope your user name isn't a derivation of your real name?

I guess it cant be as no-one would be daft enough to use one that is (and behave in this odd manner) for fear of identification of their behaviour on here and that institution taking umbridge and them starting account closures.
  • Mchambers
    Options
    Received letter today confirming my account number. Sent back a cheque with my opening balance.

Now the fun should start.
  • eschaton
    eschaton Posts: 2,024 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Received letter today confirming my account number. Sent back a cheque with my opening balance.

Now the fun should start.

That's the fast bit out of the way :D
  • Mchambers
    Options
    Got my username and token. Created online account with no probs. My opening deposit has been credited to my account. Trouble is that I won't have any reason to complain to get some nice & easy money. Need to think how I can complain.
  • EachPenny
    EachPenny Posts: 12,239 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Got my username and token. Created online account with no probs. My opening deposit has been credited to my account. Trouble is that I won't have any reason to complain to get some nice & easy money. Need to think how I can complain.

Perhaps complain that they haven't given you cause to complain?
    "In the future, everyone will be rich for 15 minutes"
  • Mchambers
    Options
    EachPenny wrote: »
    Perhaps complain that they haven't given you cause to complain?

Good idea:D !
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport