Swagbucking into 2017

Comments

• Scarlett
    Scarlett Posts: 315 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    I just got a one min Gold Survey for 60 SB!

Answer: Homepage - SSI1626871 - Complete
  • kippygolf
    kippygolf Posts: 1,395 Forumite
    Bonus SB: To-Do List Bonus 5 SB
    Bonus SB: To-Do List 1 Step From Complete Bonus 1 SB
  • Lungboy
    Lungboy Posts: 1,953 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Scarlett wrote: »
    I just got a one min Gold Survey for 60 SB!

Answer: Homepage - SSI1626871 - Complete

Not quite as good but just had a 1min for 46sb survey, 1674007.
  • Merlin139
    Merlin139 Posts: 6,849 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    edited 24 March 2017 at 2:02PM
    Let’s get our shopping on!

Posted on March 24, 2017 by Swagbucks

It’s March and it’s time for Swago Madness – Shop Edition.

What is Shop Swago? Well, it’s where you can earn up to a 200 SB Bonus by simply visiting some of our most popular stores!

Here’s how it works

Shop Swago will begin on Monday, March 27th at 4PM GMT, make sure you hit “Join” otherwise you won’t get credit for completing the action items.

Each square on your Swago Board will contain an action item to complete. Action items will include activating the SwagButton by visiting merchants, visiting merchants through Swagbucks on your mobile device and purchasing Gift Cards from MyGiftCardsPlus.

Once you complete the action item in a particular square, that square will change color signifying the action item is complete.

You have a limited amount of time to mark off as many squares as possible so use your time wisely.

Be mindful of the patterns and their corresponding bonuses located on the right of your Swago Board. The patterns will vary in difficulty and bonus value.

Once you’ve achieved a pattern, the corresponding “Submit” button will light up. You can have multiple patterns available for submission, however, you can only submit ONE pattern so choose wisely.

[STRIKE]In order to complete the MyGiftCardsPlus Square you must make a purchase of $50 or more.[/STRIKE]

Don't think this applies to UK?

The game ends Friday, March 31st at 7PM GMT.

So make sure to hit “Submit” on the pattern you wish to submit. If you don’t hit “Submit” before the game ends you won’t receive your SB bonus.

http://blog.uk.swagbucks.com
    3.795 kWp Solar PV System. Capital of the Wolds

• GreyAndGold
    GreyAndGold Posts: 738 Forumite
    Merlin139 wrote: »

In order to complete the MyGiftCardsPlus Square you must make a purchase of $50 or more.
    ]

Have to spend $50 in order to get the full board! I dont bl**dy well think so! :mad:
  • Kavor
    Kavor Posts: 481 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Have to spend $50 in order to get the full board! I dont bl**dy well think so! :mad:
    I expect that's just a copy and paste from the American version of the blog.
  • Scarlett
    Scarlett Posts: 315 Forumite
    Kavor wrote: »
    I expect that's just a copy and paste from the American version of the blog.

Yeah, but I'm sure they'll require a similar spend in £££
  • Merlin139

Amended it and struck out the offending bit. We have never had to spend in the past so doubt it will apply but with Swagbucks you never know!

• Merlin139
    Collector’s Madness Collector’s Bills

Posted on March 24, 2017 by swagbucks

It’s an exciting time of year for any College Basketball fan and it is an equally exciting time of the year for any Swagbucks Collector’s Bill fan. Introducing Collector’s Madness Collector’s Bills! Find all 5 Collector’s Bills you’ll earn a 20 SB Bonus!

For those of you who are wondering what Collector’s Bills are, we’re here to explain.

How Do I Get Collector’s Bills?

It’s simple. Search the web through the Swagbucks search starting Monday, March 27th 7AM GMT through Monday, April 3rd at 6:59AM GMT, and when you get a search win, you may get a special

This will be 8 AM BST.. and 7:59 BST Swagbucks not aware we will be on BST then!

Collector’s Bill valued at either:

5 SB
    8 SB
    10 SB
    12 SB
    22 SB

What happens when I get a Collector’s Bill?

When you get a Collector’s Bill you’ll receive the value of the bill and the bill will be added to your “Collector’s Bills” ledger. Collect all 5 Collector’s Bills and you’ll instantly earn a 20 SB Bonus!

Is it possible to collect the same Collector’s Bills multiple times?

Yes, you could collect any of the Collector’s Bills multiple times.

-Team Swagbucks

http://blog.uk.swagbucks.com/2017/03/collectors-madness-collectors-bills.html

• mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,887 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Also starting Monday

Collector’s Madness Collector’s Bills
    It’s simple. Search the web through the Swagbucks search starting Monday, March 27th 7AM GMT through Monday, April 3rd at 6:59AM GMT, and when you get a search win, you may get a special Collector’s Bill valued at either:

5 SB
    8 SB
    10 SB
    12 SB
    22 SB
    What happens when I get a Collector’s Bill?

When you get a Collector’s Bill you’ll receive the value of the bill and the bill will be added to your “Collector’s Bills” ledger. Collect all 5 Collector’s Bills and you’ll instantly earn a 20 SB Bonus!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure