Browntoa Posts: 49,298 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    high pay surveys spam reported

it's an MLM scam , you have to pay

you need to find more mugs like him to pay to make any money

don't waste your time looking
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
  • Before you go and start working on surveys please have a good idea of what you are doing so that you will not fall into pits that many people fall.

I recommend this article which gives you valuable advices on this topic:
    http://www.ilearnttoday.com/index.php/six-advices-to-succeed-in-online-paid-surveys
  • One sure way to make extra cash - get a job or lots of little jobs.

Spanking new website www.shiftshack.com either click here or go direct either way makes no odds to me, just thought I'd share it with you.
  • I found this site which organises surveys by region. Plus there seems to be lots of survey companies available.

http://www.surveygigantic.com

Check it out. Great way of navigating the surveys also!
  • With global test market you sign up and you recieve surveys based upon your user profile,i get at least 4 a week.ok you wont qualify for all of them but when you have obtained a 1000 points you can cashin the cheque is in the currency you use be it pounds or euros etc it tkes between 6-8 weeks to come last year i cashed in 2200 points and got £58.this year i cashed in 2700 and got £71. it does take time to amass the pointsbut it can be handy for going towards xmas and or in my case i just paid my car tax with it. the site will tell you each point is worth about 5cents then obviously the points are cashed in due to the current exchange rate.i have been doing them for about 2 years and have paid some bills that i wouldnt have been able to without this cash.it can be very helpful.also try lightspeed you get vouchers forvarious places including e vouchers for amazon etc. and valued opinions they do vouchers argos/amazon etc.also ipsos online surveys another voucher reward system. but by far global testmarket is the best. hope this helps.
    StStevo wrote: »
    Hello,

I am increasingly hearing about paid surveys from a few random sources. I was wondering does anyone on the boards do any of the uk ones? Or is there any known catches?

I have plenty of free time between classes this semester and i usually work at the computer anyway, i was considering trying a few of them out if it means a little extra pocket money.

If anyone could recommend any trusted sources etc that would be awesome.

However, would I need to create a new bank account for "secure" payments, just in case there is a risk of some sort of fraud?

Thank you

I look forward to your responses
  • RickX
    RickX Posts: 2 Newbie
    I found a lot of great ones at SurveyGigantic --> google it. they have a user feedback system that tells you about the good survey companies plus you can narrow down your search to your region so you don't waste your time.

1 minute signup and access. Check it out!
  • littleearner
    littleearner Posts: 15 Forumite
    I have been doing paid surveys for a while I find it a good way to make a bit of extra money, as I find myself sat at my computer. I like to review what I am doing first to make sure that I can trust them. I use paid2review.co.uk then go to paid surveys and it helps me find the best paid survey at the minute
  • I keep getting loads of surveys from Onepoll - they update it daily and they've got tonnes of testimonies (thats what attracted me) - I've earned £40 and won some Amazon vouchers!
  • Here a very interesting list about the best sites to paid surveys, pay to click and other tools to make money at home. Also listing at bottom a lot of scam sites (blacklist) to get stay away from them.
    This is the site: pdpcreativos.com/network

Good luck
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family