PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

O/S Daily Sunday 18th October 2015

Options
13»

Comments

• System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Judi, that's men for you, they think Hestering will cure anything, lol.

After the afternoon and evening ive had with him, he's lucky i didnt do a John Wayne Bobbitt on him.:mad:
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Made a lovely apple pie for DD for after dinner and it vanished down the throats of my DGS el al in 10 minutes :) they were the windfalls from my eldest DDs-in-laws tree, and they were lovely I have 12 more to peel tomorrow and I may make a simple apple and thick gloopy custard to have as a pudding during the week. came home with some L/O sliced lamb and roast tatties and carrots and broccoli so no dinner to cook on Monday night, just a quick five minutes in the microwave plus some gravy on top,job done and feet up and knit afterwards i think :):):)
  • JIL
    JIL Posts: 8,692 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    edited 19 October 2015 at 12:37AM
    Options
    Jackie, there's a fantastic apple cake recipe on mortgage free in three website. You make a crumble mix, then add beaten eggs to make a sticky dough. Then two thirds of the mix goes in a baking tin, then apples and then topped with the remaining dough. It's fab. Really easy to make and will be fab for your family.
    http://mortgagefreeinthree.com/2014/11/niklas-norwegian-apple-cake/

I just used any apples I have and cubed them up, it came out really well.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 17,413 Forumite
    First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    JiL that looks amazing I may have a go at that later on today :):):)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure