BT Broadband, Phone and TV cashback deal

Comments

• Hi all,just joined forum although have been getting the emails for a couple of years.BT broadband deal ended at midnight last night for there Infinity +1 deal including aa £100 Sainsburys voucher and a MSE Blagged £75 cash back,It took me ages to sign up as i was doing the maths and live chatting aswell as not knowing what i was doing.I did however turn off my ad blocker during application but as it was about 12.01 when the DD was setup do you think i will still qualify for the cash back as i was on site.If so how do i claim please ? .Hope thats not too hard to follow.Also there was NO option to pay line rental upfront ( i spent an age looking for something to click on to get it ),however after a phone call to BT tonight apparantly you can pay upfront once your up and running by ringing them.
  • dragons1
    dragons1 Posts: 103 Forumite
    Like the above poster, I too have taken out the £100 sainsburys voucher and £75 cash back. My question is how do I know if the £75 is going through ie tracked and who does it come from and how do I claim it.

BT are still offering good deals so I not sure if I should cancel and claim the £100 prepaid MasterCard and the other voucher deal which you claim direct from BT

Help please?
  • gt24
    gt24 Posts: 6 Forumite
    edited 29 November 2015 at 1:20AM
    Hi all. Looking to take up the BT Black Friday deal but, sadly, I cannot get the Infinity service and have to go with the standard £5 per month Starter deal.

Quidco are offering £120 cashback for a Broadband + Calls + TV signup, and £160 for Broadband, TV + Calls, and I'm trying to avoid giving BT the "out" against paying any cashback by making sure I click the correct Quidco link.

Does the Starter package with normal broadband count as a TV service?

Thanks for any help.

EDIT. UPDATE - Oh well, I'm too late. The offer - supposedly due to last all weekend - has been reduced to allow only 10GB of monthly data. Not too sorry as I've never had a single problem with Sky's service and wasn't that keen to join a company with BT's lesser reputation.
  • Hi I have taken out the BT Fibre Broadband & Line deal ending 18-Nov £10/month fibre b'band, £75 cashback cheque, £100 Sainsbury's gift card. have managed to register for sainsbury card but where does the cashback come from??
    help please
  • Hi I signed up for £75 cashback and the £100 sainsbury's voucher last week. I think the cashback comes automatically bit I didnt realise you had to register for the voucher. How do you do this please?
  • https://www.vouchers.bt.com/offer/sainsbury/

Try this link. Just follow the process through. Worked for me.
  • Has anyone actually received the cash back ?
  • I signed up to the same deal, £100 Sainsburys gift card and £75 cash back. When I processed my order online at the BT website it listed the cash back amongst my other offers i.e. BT Sport / £100 Sainsburys Gift card. However there was no further mention of either the gift card or the cash back throughout the remainder of the order process.

My Infinity was connected on 4th December & I claimed for the Sainsburys gift card pretty much straight away. I've just received my Sainsburys gift card in the post today. :beer:

I've set a calendar reminder on the 4th January as this should be the latest day when the cheque for cash back should arrive based on my activation date. It only states 30 days from connection on the MSE email but doesn't specify working days etc so it might take longer.
  • I am in the same boat as you, signed up to the same deal, broadband and phone were connected on 3rd Dec.

I received the Sainbury's gift card on xmas eve, but am getting worried about the £75 cashback, and even more concerned that you mentioned an 'MSE email'. I didn't get an email from MSE, just lots of emails from BT.
  • I've had my sainsburys gift card Xmas eve but still no cash back. I didn't receive an mse email either? Help please
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure