HMRC Self Assessment Repayments 2016

Comments

• Fowler201084
    Fowler201084 Posts: 23 Forumite
    jj09 wrote: »
    Bank payment made finally ! Hopefully will go in by the end of the week. Hope you all get sorted soon !

How long were you waiting?
  • jj09
    jj09 Posts: 13 Forumite
    Submitted on the 6th, pending from the 7th.
  • Fowler201084
    jj09 wrote: »
    Submitted on the 6th, pending from the 7th.

Hopefully mine should change this week
  • Hope mine changes as well!

Did the security department ring you at all to ask you questions or was it a case like the rest of us just being told it's sent off and waiting for it to issued
  • mrskelly
    mrskelly Posts: 67 Forumite
    I'm really hoping mine changes tomorrow.
  • Fowler201084
    Hope mine changes as well!

Did the security department ring you at all to ask you questions or was it a case like the rest of us just being told it's sent off and waiting for it to issued

I called them last week, they said they would get the security team to contact me. I'm not holding my breath. I called again today just said they have until the 8th June, I said no worries I will call again tomorrow then :rotfl:

Get so wound up and frustrated
  • mrskelly
    How long from repayment issued does it reach your account please?
  • mason2506
    mason2506 Posts: 6 Forumite
    When it changes from Bank Payment Pending to Bank a Payment, money will show in your bank the next day.
  • mrskelly
    Great, thank you
  • jj09
    jj09 Posts: 13 Forumite
    I rang them and told them I was having extreme financial difficulty, they advised that the security team would call me back. They did a couple of days later (last Monday). He said he had released the payment then I heard nothing for over a week. I sent a message being really nice, but also stating that as I couldn't get the date I was going to receive the money as nobody seemed to know , I was to take advice off my local mp due to my financial situation. They replied to that with a message saying it had been paid by BACS ytoday (Tuesday). Thought it might of cleared today but nope! Haha hopefully tomorrow
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback