Mystery Shopping Thread 23 *PLEASE READ THE OP FIRST**PLEASE NO CLIENT NAMES OR FEES

Comments

• Bare job alert for computer games shop - it's not a computer games shop and it's little toy action figures which need painting, with a fairly hefty reimbursement. Great if you are into that sort of thing
  • kst101
    kst101 Posts: 812 Forumite
    Just got a nice surprise with a payment notification from a company who I think isn't named - had to visit three times for the project and thought payment was in total but was for each time I made the visit :)
  • Big_Graeme
    Big_Graeme Posts: 3,220 Forumite
    Not your scene then WT? :-D
  • Big_Graeme wrote: »
    Not your scene then WT? :-D

My son was into it about 8/9 years ago and I spent a lot of time painting them then. We could just scrape in on the age limit, but I know he wouldn't go there now. Otherwise, I am too old to go on my own.
  • ShyLouisa
    ShyLouisa Posts: 67 Forumite
    Bare job alert for computer games shop - it's not a computer games shop and it's little toy action figures which need painting, with a fairly hefty reimbursement. Great if you are into that sort of thing

Whoops, sorry, that was my alert. I should have known really as my two sons are into that sort of thing .... but they're too old now to go into the shop with me!
  • TractorGirl327
    TractorGirl327 Posts: 4,077 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Thanks for the new thread Weeg :beer:
    Lil_Me wrote: »
    *goes to find NIM on facebook*

Oh god even I'm older than you!!

I can't see him?
    We’ve had to remove your signature. Please check the Forum Rules if you’re unsure why it’s been removed and, if still unsure, email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
  • mamashaz
    mamashaz Posts: 442 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    I have a 12 year old daughter who is into such things - do you think i could take her?
  • mimi1234
    mimi1234 Posts: 7,949 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Bare job alert for computer games shop - it's not a computer games shop and it's little toy action figures which need painting, with a fairly hefty reimbursement. Great if you are into that sort of thing

I remember doing these for GR. They used to tempt people by saying you can take the game back for a refund making the adjusted fee just short of a ton! Wow. Doubt Bare would allow that hence taking forever to allocate these.

Anyone else had any emails from the project completion team on RE/MF re: the bed shops. I laughed all my hot chocolate over the laptop when it said HURRY UP, YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY. If it was so great, would it still be on there after 3 weeks? Me thinks not!

Oh and thanks WEEG for the lovely brand spanking new thead.
  • Tudorc1
    Tudorc1 Posts: 507 Forumite
    OT (a bit!)

Can anyone help with this problem. I have a Blackberry Curve, and just recently it has been switching itself off when I try to access the link from MSE email alerts. (This thread and Alerts) These seems to be the only sites that are effected and I can connect to other sites and google etc with no problem. I thought it might be the size of the page on the old thread, but happening on Weeg's new one too.

Any advise welcome.
  • lclose62
    lclose62 Posts: 209 Forumite
    Thanks Weeg! Should 'Retail Eyes' be changed in the OP though?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure