24 Studio/ Studio xmas catalogue codes

Hiya, was wondering if anyone knows if there are any codes for studio about? I've got a collective order of £190 to put in and was hoping that I might find a code to stick in with it! (heres hoping!!).

Thanks,

Karen.xx

Comments

• mrskaz wrote:
    Hiya, was wondering if anyone knows if there are any codes for studio about? I've got a collective order of £190 to put in and was hoping that I might find a code to stick in with it! (heres hoping!!).

Thanks,

Karen.xx

order code 024 should get you another 25 % off

also on hotukdeals there is codes for free chocs etc
  • mrskaz
    mrskaz Posts: 109 Forumite
    Excellent! Thanks very much:T
  • Hi, just a quick note to say be careful with Studio Cards and payments to them.
    I dont mean to put a downer on you happy shoppers but we made a payment of £30.00 , using the payment slip they give to you - our total bill was £70.00, and they took £320.00 instead ! This was almost a fortnight ago and despite them admitting liability we are still waiting to receive our money. Each time we ring we are told a different story, "it will be in your bank account tomorrow", to, "we only send cheques it will be with you in three days" to "actually thats wrong we will send you it within 14 days". All the time the bank is charging us for other direct debits that we now cannot pay and studio are gaining interest on our money. We are now seeking solicitors advice. Have any other readers had something similiar happen or know how best to resolve it.
  • linnyp
    linnyp Posts: 156 Forumite

Can anyone confirm this code actually works? Anyone know where it originates from?
  • meerustar
    meerustar Posts: 8,560 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I will have cleared all payments with Studio in this months statements and can't wait. They forever messed up.

I was sick of the interest charges too. Good Riddance from me!
  • kit
    kit Posts: 1,678 Forumite
    linnyp wrote:

Can anyone confirm this code actually works? Anyone know where it originates from?

I got this code with the Christmas Book 2006.
    2012 wins approx £11,000 including 5k to spend on a holiday :j
  • Just a quickie to let you know that if they charge you these 'amin charges' on your statement for paying late etc you can claim them back.
    PM if you want more info
  • Leanne200
    Leanne200 Posts: 1,384 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    The code in my catalogue is different
  • jus71_2
    jus71_2 Posts: 249 Forumite
    got code 110-120-72ww in this years xmas book - min spend £20
  • Thanks for the free chocs code :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories