Winners Post a Picture Of Your Win Thread! (Updated)

Options

Comments

• universality
    universality Posts: 127 Forumite
    edited 10 July 2010 at 1:07AM
    Options
    Izbizzle wrote: »
    Well done to all! Just thought I'd share a few things I've won over the last few months - all the 'big' stuff seems to make its way to someone else, strangely :o Love this thread, it's brilliant motivation - keep comping, it will pay off! :D

100_1800.jpg?t=1278682750

Wow! Lovely lot! Well done you! 'All the big stuff'? I spot a wee Apple product there :D I never win anything like this, starting to think the comping fairy doesn't like me as I average one win a month and it tends to be something 200 other people have won :rotfl:(btw I've been comping 70+ a day longer than my member status) Enjoy your wins! :T
  • Savvybunny2009
    Savvybunny2009 Posts: 5,548 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Heres some pictures of the wins that have arrived over the last few weeks. Thank you to everyone who posts these competitions and everyone who contributes to th comping boards, you all make this such a lovely place to be :j

DSCF2809.jpg
    DSCF2854.jpg
    DSCF2850.jpg
    My Bag a day designer bag, I love love love it!
    DSCF2852.jpg
    And my favourite recent win, my denimology Rock and Republic jeans!! The fit is amazing :D
    Comping wishlist for 2017
    1. Family holiday 2. Christmas presents :rudolf: 3. Fishing stuff
    The more you put into life, the more you get out
  • nicolefrenzy
    nicolefrenzy Posts: 2,540 Forumite
    Options
    Batgirl wrote: »
    http://twitpic.com/23tvo1

My poor dog bitten boy :eek: - the dog behind is our dog and not the culprit he is scared of cats and wouldn't bite a thing

My happy boy after Toniq generously sent him an Andrex prize to cheer him up. Thanks Toniq comping karma coming your way :)

http://twitpic.com/23tumx

and my latest wins, hope this works :o

http://twitpic.com/23twox

OMG hope he is ok now and on the mend.I cant imagine how scared he was.x
  • Batgirl
    Batgirl Posts: 2,035 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    OMG hope he is ok now and on the mend.I cant imagine how scared he was.x

Thanks he is fine, I have 2 boys and if it had been the other boy he would have been traumatised for months and scared of dogs forever but this boy is hard as nails. We made Tshirts that day and his said "An accident waiting to happen" as if someone gets injured it is him everytime and he always handles it so well he is truly a fantastic brave little boy:A
    May 2015 £10 a day currently £208
  • chrissyb55
    chrissyb55 Posts: 983 Forumite
    Options
    wow all these prizes brill well done xxxxxxxxxxxx
    well done all winners:jits great when we see the posts well done again:beer::beer:
  • chrissyb55
    chrissyb55 Posts: 983 Forumite
    Options
    well done all winners brill thank you all poster toxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    well done all winners:jits great when we see the posts well done again:beer::beer:
  • savvymum4
    Options
    well done to all the winners fabulous prizes xx
  • ChelseaGirl
    ChelseaGirl Posts: 4,385 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Santander F1 Grand Prix 2010 - Practice and Qualifying.

Platinum Tickets, Santander Grand Prix Club Passes, Refreshment Vouchers, Kangaroo Interactive TV Vouchers (these were brilliant - we could tune in to in-car radios, see lap times etc, see the track from the driver's perspective, and lots more).
    As you can see, we had an amazing view of the action. It was the most fantastic, exciting couple of days.

BritishGrandPrix2010001.jpg

BritishGrandPrix2010014.jpg

BritishGrandPrix2010057.jpg
  • Here_we_are_again
    Options
    Wow - my husband and kids would have loved that - been v. busy these last few weeks so no time to comp, but looking at all these pics I think I should find some time!!!
    2010 Wins: Highland Springs Sports Day :j, Personalised Sweets Jar :D, Puddle Puppy, Micropet, Bag of Chips, Jiggy McCue Book, Mr Gum book, Argos Voucher, Slime :rotfl:, Wiseman Football
  • crackout
    crackout Posts: 48 Forumite
    Options
    crackout wrote: »
    Just received the first part of my This Morning win (thank you again comping cat) in the mail not too long ago...

dscn0001.jpg

:j

Hoping to collect the car at the end of next week, so I'll post pictures of that too when I collect it :)

Here is the follow up post eventually! So much going on meant I only managed to pick up the Dodge Journey this week and here it is...

dscn0011k.jpg

Over a month on, and I still can't really believe it :j
    :) Thank you to everyone who takes the time and effort to post competitions! :)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback