Partnership Card (John Lewis)

Comments

• Anthorn
    Anthorn Posts: 4,362 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Good for me now: Logs in first time every time and I can access all pages and features. Maybe the deluge of everyone re-registering is over now. Waiting for the mobile app now.
  • Deep_In_Debt
    Deep_In_Debt Posts: 8,579 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    I managed to re-register and login ok today and it seems to be working fine.

As above, maybe everyone re-registering at the same time caused the problems.
    Debt 30k in 2008.:eek::o Cleared all my debt in 2013 and loving being debt free :)
    Mortgage free since 2014 :)
  • enthusiasticsaver
    enthusiasticsaver Posts: 15,594 Ambassador
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    Reregistered and working ok for me. I can't find the app though.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Debt free Wannabe, Budgeting and Banking and Savings and Investment boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Anthorn
    Anthorn Posts: 4,362 Forumite
    Reregistered and working ok for me. I can't find the app though.

Expand the "How do I download the mobile app" FAQ
    Our mobile apps are on the way – they'll be available in the App Store and on Google Play soon.
    https://www.johnlewisfinance.com/

The only apps I can find in the App Store at the moment is the John Lewis shopping app and the My John Lewis card product scanner.
  • Six
    Six Posts: 1 Newbie
    Is anybody having difficulty with the CSV export. I've used this feature for years on the old platform with great success. Eventually I've managed to get onto the new site but find CSVs I download for last months statement have loads of transactions missing. Also if I try to print the same happens.

I think the new site is extremely poor up to what we had before, I'm very disappointed with it.
  • ellymoo
    ellymoo Posts: 126 Forumite
    I'm much happier with the new site. It is actually showing all payments made to the account which it never used to - just "last payment received".
  • nbrewitt
    nbrewitt Posts: 74 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    I've just received my first "new look" statement arggh, the transaction totals don't add up correctly and my attempts at online payments keep getting bounced back. Back to the drawing board JL
  • daveyjp
    daveyjp Posts: 12,521 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    My online payment by direct transfer from bank account bounced back today.

Check the reference number on the bill against your card number.
  • CuddlesTC
    CuddlesTC Posts: 148 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    nbrewitt wrote: »
    I've just received my first "new look" statement arggh, the transaction totals don't add up correctly

Mine don't either - quite pleased to hear it's not just a problem at my end. Hopefully it'll come right when my next DD payment goes through *fingers crossed*
  • Only became aware of problem when card was declined in Waitrose. Returned home later that day to find post included letter from Partnership Card alleging overdue payment and separate bank statement indicating payment had been sent but declined by Partnership Card. Phone call requesting information met with half hearted apologies and reference to "website problems". Told a £12 default charge would be waived "as a goodwill gesture", as if I was the one who'd done something wrong and they were doing me a favour! John Lewis Group's halo continues to slip. It is unclear how much of this shambles is down to JL and how much to HSBC, but affected customers deserve a formal apology rather than platitudinous, stereotyped press releases.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure