SpreadPyar Posts: 238 Forumite
edited 12 December 2014 at 8:44PM in Freebies gone but not forgotten
Invited guest only
I had the email
I don't have any other code/link.

King Charles III

1418389399_kingcharles.jpeg

'Bold, Brilliant. Theatre doesn’t get much better than this.' - The Times
Following a sold-out run at the Almeida Theatre, Mike Bartlett's critically acclaimed new future history play King Charles III has transferred to the Wyndham's Theatre for a strictly limited season.

The Queen is dead: after a lifetime of waiting, the prince ascends the throne. A future of power. But how to rule?

Directed by the Almeida Theatre's artistic director Rupert Goold, this 'bracingly provocative and outrageously entertaining new play' (The Independent) explores the people underneath the crowns, the unwritten rules of our democracy, and the conscience of Britain's most famous family.

King Charles III is the fourth production to transfer from the Almeida Theatre to the West End with co-producer Sonia Friedman Productions, following Chimerica, Ghosts and 1984. Book now for the must-see play of the year.

Comments

• Bougainvillea
    Options
    ''This week at O2 Indigo we have a few complimentary General Admission tickets for a couple of great shows!
    MONDAY AND TUESDAY 15th and 16th DECEMBER - The Definitive Rat Pack

The Definitive Rat Pack is best known as the original cast members of The Rat Pack – Live from Las Vegas who have now created their own and more personal show. Having starred in hundreds of shows in London’s West End and around the World the boys now bring their Christmas show to the O2’s Indigo on the 15th and 16th of December.

To download tickets go to showfilmfirst.com and use code 124583''

(Don't know if its invited guests only)
  • Bougainvillea
    Options
    (Don't know if its invited guests only)

''THURSDAY 18th DECEMBER - Beatles v Stones – Ultimate Christmas Party

The Ultimate Christmas Tribute Party: Imagine the Beatles Vs The Stones, followed by An Ultimate DJ Aftershow Party.

Come and join in and don't miss out on this great British night of rock & pop music from the 60s. Fabulous music which is still extremely popular today. The night's tribute acts will be performing the greatest hits from two of the greatest bands ever: Satisfaction, She Loves You, Jumping Jack Flash, Ticket to Ride, Get Off My Cloud, Hey Jude, Honky Tonk Woman, Can't Buy Me Love... Plus many more.

To download tickets go to showfilmfirst.com and use code 431423''
  • cineman
    cineman Posts: 184 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    We have a few complimentary tickets to see Sunny Afternon – the Musical – starting with today’smatinee and evening performance and going through till next week when we have matinee tickets for Tuesday and Christmas Eve!

!

This ‘exhilarating, hugely enjoyable new musical’ features many of the bands hits, including: YOUREALLY GOT ME, WATERLOO SUNSET, DEDICATED FOLLOWER OF FASHION, ALL DAY AND ALLOF THE NIGHT, LOLA, SUNNY AFTERNOON and many more.

!

For more information and to download tickets:!!https://www.showfilmfirst.com/pin/722839

!
  • lnwpen88
    Options
    No newcomers can thank any of your posts either, even when they were a sticky!Especially post 1, you have only been thanked twice and I can't see who by!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure