Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    paydayloanfighter
    therightloan4u.co.uk
    • 16th Jun 14, 10:15 PM
    therightloan4u.co.uk 16th Jun 14 at 10:15 PM
    DO NOT USE!!! They are a brokerage firm and will take £59.99 out of your account - EVEN IF YOU DON'T TAKE OUT A LOAN THEY OFFER! If you do not complain and request a refund within 7 days, they deduct a £5 "administration fee" from the refund.

Struggling to find contact details to request a refund? therightloan4u will ask you to request the refund in writing at Nouveau Finance Limited - no address provided! So I googled it, which lead me to a website - again has no contact details and asks you to email!

I then went on 192 and found a MOBILE NUMBER! Yep, its a one man band! I do not know how he sleeps at night. DM me and I will message you his number if it cant be found on 192. He hung up on me so i was cheeky and text him... and he replied!!! The coward agreed to a full refund via text!!! Oh and as a goodwill gesture he offered to refund the full amount, to which I pointed out is required by law as I have asked for the money within 7 days. His response?? You're dead right, I'm not on the ball, I'm tired!

He even said 'lol' in his text messages at one point!

I'll write again shortly to confirm whether or not my refund ever appears. It should be in my account no later than Thursday.
    Last edited by paydayloanfighter; 16-06-2014 at 10:29 PM. Reason: deleting mobile number
Page 3
  • Windsor89
    Hi paydayloan fighter. I have the exact same problem today!! Tried taking out a loan over the weekend and 59.99 has come out of my account. Did you get ur money back? Also could u pass on the telephone number for me please. Do you have any advice for me? For example I don't like the fact he has my details!!!
    • Gaz83
    • By Gaz83 8th Jul 14, 8:40 PM
    • 3,532 Posts
    • 6,735 Thanks
    Gaz83
    Hi paydayloan fighter. I have the exact same problem today!! Tried taking out a loan over the weekend and 59.99 has come out of my account. Did you get ur money back? Also could u pass on the telephone number for me please. Do you have any advice for me? For example I don't like the fact he has my details!!!
    Originally posted by Windsor89
    Did you read the thread?
    "Facism arrives as your friend. It will restore your honour, make you feel proud, protect your house, give you a job, clean up the neighbourhood, remind you of how great you once were, clear out the venal and the corrupt, remove anything you feel is unlike you... [it] doesn't walk in saying, "our programme means militias, mass imprisonments, transportations, war and persecution."
  • Windsor89
    Yea I would like his contact number though.
  • BillJones
    Originally posted by Windsor89
    The advice should be that you need to write for a refund, as explained in the terms and conditions to which you agreed.

For the benefit of doubt, "write" mans a letter, on paper, posted in a post box, with a stamp on it.
  • Dan Homes
    Mobile
    Could you send me the number please, can't find it anywhere and not replying to my emails, can't belive this is a one man band. Absolute outrage
  • Apples2
    Could you send me the number please, can't find it anywhere and not replying to my emails, can't belive this is a one man band. Absolute outrage
    Originally posted by Dan Homes
    Just out of interest, could you explain why you won't follow the procedure which has been outlined a dozen times to get a refund?

https://www.therightloan4u.co.uk/contact.php
    We will charge you a fee to act as your specialsed finance broker. This fee is specified as part of our communications with You. If you do not enter into a loan offered by lender or financier within the 1 month that we act for you then we will refund the fee less than the £5 brokerage fee provided for by the Consumer Credit Act 1974. Refunds must be requested in writing to avoid repayments being sent to a wrong address and/or getting lost. Under the Financial Services (Distance Marketing) Regulations 2004 you have the right to cancel your agreement with us within 14 days of receiving these terms and conditions, you will be entitled to a full refund which will be made within 14 days of receiving your request. If you would like to cancel You must Inform us by writing to us at Nouveau Finance Ltd, 1st Floor, 2 Woodberry Grove, North Finchley, London, N12 0DR
  • David_Brent
    The owner is Neil Griffiths you can see his linked in page here: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/neil-griffiths/7/603/537

Other details here:

https://who.is/whois/therightloan4u.co.uk

And....
    http://www.192.com/atoz/business/london-n12/finance-brokers/nouveau-finance-limited/99fbbc48-087f-4ff0-be16-ebcbf9bc2b90/ugc/
    !"£$%^&*()
  • Carl0071
    Found a phone number for TheRightLoan4U where you can speak to an adviser and obtain a refund.
    I received a full refund even though I was outside the 14 day cooling off period.
    I didn't apply for a loan because their rates weren't competitive and I didn't see the transaction on my account until my bank statement arrived.

The phone number is:

(0203) 740 7445

That will put you straight through to an adviser after 15 minutes of tedious on-hold music.

• kennethe1082
    telephone number needed
    Hi,

I too have been a victim of this company and I have searched the internet for a contact number that does not lead to an automated system. Please. if anyone has a valid contact number to call for this company that I can speak to, it would be great.
    • DCFC79
    • By DCFC79 5th Sep 14, 1:45 PM
    • 30,089 Posts
    • 19,044 Thanks
    DCFC79
    Hi,

I too have been a victim of this company and I have searched the internet for a contact number that does not lead to an automated system. Please. if anyone has a valid contact number to call for this company that I can speak to, it would be great.
    Originally posted by kennethe1082
    What do the terms and conditions say for obtaining a refund ? Does it say call or write ?
  • kennethe1082
    I don't know as I never applied for the loan. I only saw the money come out of my account and it flagged up in my mind. I don't know of any terms and conditions
  • kennethe1082
    i have been on hold with them for well over half an hour.

still no answer
    • Gaz83
    • By Gaz83 5th Sep 14, 1:50 PM
    • 3,532 Posts
    • 6,735 Thanks
    Gaz83
    Where did you enter your card details?
    "Facism arrives as your friend. It will restore your honour, make you feel proud, protect your house, give you a job, clean up the neighbourhood, remind you of how great you once were, clear out the venal and the corrupt, remove anything you feel is unlike you... [it] doesn't walk in saying, "our programme means militias, mass imprisonments, transportations, war and persecution."
    • Gaz83
    • By Gaz83 5th Sep 14, 1:50 PM
    • 3,532 Posts
    • 6,735 Thanks
    Gaz83
    i have been on hold with them for well over half an hour.

still no answer
    Originally posted by kennethe1082
    Stop phoning them. You are just wasting more and more money.

Write to them. That's what their T&Cs say.
    • RuthnJasper
    • By RuthnJasper 5th Sep 14, 2:20 PM
    • 3,617 Posts
    • 8,637 Thanks
    RuthnJasper
    Stop phoning them. You are just wasting more and more money.

Write to them. That's what their T&Cs say.
    Originally posted by Gaz83
    Agreed. And NEVER hand over your bank/card details before you fully understand what the deal it. Under any circumstances. You might as well start handing cash out to random strangers.
  • paydayloanfighter
    I have replied to all PMs now - sorry, I thought I'd receive a notification to let me know there was a message. Will be checking regularly from now on.

Happy to pass on details as required - I've heard a few sucess stories in the past few days after doing so, there is still hope.

Ignore the negatives on this post trying to make you feel stupid. It's very easy to comment on things like this from behind a screen when you have never been in this kind of situation!!

For the record - writing to them is useless as nobody ever responds to letters OR phone calls - as I'm sure anybody actually trying to contact them will figure out!
    • Stevie Palimo
    • By Stevie Palimo 10th Oct 14, 2:57 PM
    • 3,099 Posts
    • 4,417 Thanks
    Stevie Palimo
    [QUOTE=paydayloanfighter;66700851]I have replied to all PMs now - sorry, I thought I'd receive a notification to let me know there was a message. Will be checking regularly from now on.

Happy to pass on details as required - I've heard a few sucess stories in the past few days after doing so, there is still hope.

Ignore the negatives on this post trying to make you feel stupid. It's very easy to comment on things like this from behind a screen when you have never been in this kind of situation!!

For the record - writing to them is useless as nobody ever responds to letters OR phone calls - as I'm sure anybody actually trying to contact them will figure out!

I think the words utter rubbish spring to mind with this comment as they do seem to hold all of the correct licences and will be accountable for any actions meaning that emailing in as it states ever so clearly on the page listed numerous times above will get a reply.

Perhaps being a payday renegade makes you feel better but there are ways of doing things and I think you are just showing a hatred towards payday Company's due to getting in a mess with them yourself.
    • Stevie Palimo
    • By Stevie Palimo 10th Oct 14, 3:01 PM
    • 3,099 Posts
    • 4,417 Thanks
    Stevie Palimo
    And I really would love to know why people say oh they took money from me and I never signed up for anything, Pull the other one and just admit you were to lazy/desperate to read the T&C's in full before hitting send.

Seriously this culture these days of blame everyone bar yourself is ludicrous.
  • Apples2
    Originally posted by paydayloanfighter
    The CORRECT procedure is to write to them.

If you WRITE to them before the 14 days has elapsed (for a FULL refund) or after 14 days for a partial (-£5 refund) your case agains them is watertight. They CANNOT get away with keeping money.

The fact that they don't roll over straight away is immaterial, the complaint then goes to the FOS.

This procedure will work for EVERYONE, not your grasping hope of advising people to circumvent the correct procedure and "hope for the best".
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,569Posts Today

7,596Users online

Martin's Twitter