Non-coupon related Drivel Thread 8

Comments

• jax.26
    jax.26 Posts: 1,828 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    BLUEWKD wrote: »
    I haven't used the colgate coupons and won't be cos they look very dodgy to me. I have tried printing them on two diff printers but they look like photocopies as the writing is so faint and hard to read and that is from the original one they sent me. I have some of the Tesco mags coupons someone kindly sent me, but have never sent he mags myself:(

They do look quite fuzzy. But, not once have I had any bother with them having to input the code number.
  • BLUEWKD
    BLUEWKD Posts: 6,800 Forumite
    jax.26 wrote: »
    BLUEWKD wrote: »
    I haven't used the colgate coupons and won't be cos they look very dodgy to me. I have tried printing them on two diff printers but they look like photocopies as the writing is so faint and hard to read and that is from the original one they sent me. I have some of the Tesco mags coupons someone kindly sent me, but have never sent he mags myself:(

They do look quite fuzzy. But, not once have I had any bother with them having to input the code number.

There is some benefits to living in Scotland then :cool::cool::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Be thankful for what you have because it could all be taken away tomorrow.;)

• farmville
    farmville Posts: 1,855 Forumite
    Right all invites filled in, going to have a wee tidy round then bed, night all x
    2014 Swagbucks goal - £50/ £300 - 16/01/2014
    £100/£300 - 26/02/2014
    Sealed Pot #311
  • farmville
    farmville Posts: 1,855 Forumite
    PS Thank you BP for my picture earlier, it is lovely xx
    2014 Swagbucks goal - £50/ £300 - 16/01/2014
    £100/£300 - 26/02/2014
    Sealed Pot #311
  • BLUEWKD
    BLUEWKD Posts: 6,800 Forumite
    farmville wrote: »
    Right all invites filled in, going to have a wee tidy round then bed, night all x

Goodnight FV
    Be thankful for what you have because it could all be taken away tomorrow.;)

• CouponWoman
    CouponWoman Posts: 6,065 Forumite
    Good morning everyone

I hope everyone is who poorly/off colour has a specially good day today.

take care all

CWxx
  • Dr.Who-Who
    Dr.Who-Who Posts: 7,774 Forumite
    edited 26 October 2012 at 9:27AM
    Hey all'
    What are the ping ping's (not understanding this!)

xx

ooops...I understand.

DRWW thank you for emails, most appreciated (your a darling)xxxxxxxxxxx

:rotfl::rotfl:well Jax, you got my ping ping & pimp pimp & you didn't know what they meant? tut tut :D:D another student for me to take in I guess:p:p
    on 2nd thought, you are there (you know where) and you will be able to select which one you would like to print.

@ FV - I got them ping pang pong from you know where :p:p:p:p:cool:

FV you are not a bad mother, you just have lots of sadness to cope and it takes time to heal. Just take one day @ a time :A I hope your DD will enjoy her B'day batch thorougly:j:j:j

Good Morning to you too x
    RIP my dear dear parent : Mum aged 62 (17/5/1990) & Dad aged 89 (23/1/2012)

• Dr.Who-Who
    Hi
    Is there a deal on the washlets?

yes use the ping ping:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

I too have no problems using the colgate but at the mo its not worth buying no good offers . My CA will input them manually for me should I decide to buy the mouthwash - so that I can breath closely on BW:D:D

• Good morning everyone:)

Didn't get back on MSE last night checked my APG but didn't get chance to post the stars & hoops didn't compare:( came back as N/A but still got a £14.33 APG:eek: so wld have lost it if it compared, and that was with dumping the sausages at till:D So would have been well over the £15:rotfl: so hopefully later will get my head round your spreadsheet thing Doc :A.

DS turned up he has only come home with everything even his telly:eek: and wants all his clothes washed even thou they clean & not worn:mad: he said they smell from being in the bag:eek:. Tried explaining he only brings all his stuff back at the end of year, he mis understood me saying don't forget to bring back anything important as you off for 2 weeks meaning phone chargers etc:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • Dr.Who-Who
    AH - There goes his clean bedroom if he is anything like my DS:rotfl:

Still not back £14ish:j:j you should blame it on OH for making you cook his dine dine.

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure