The MSE Forum will be undergoing some maintenance this evening. As a result, some users may experience temporary performance issues. Please use the Site Feedback board to report anything major. Thank you for your patience.

YourWord Survey Site. Earn giftcards

Only just joined so not sure how good they will be but like any of them, its worth a try.

https://www.yourword.com/l.html#/join-in

Attractive Rewards

Redeem YourRewards for gift cards to a copious selection of popular retailers and restaurants. Gift card values range from £5 to £25 at places like:

M&S
John Lewis
Amazon.co.uk
iTunes
Pizza Express

YourWord helps build brands just for you

Talk to and about brands through YourWord. It's like a direct line to brands, where you talk and brands listen. Get heard via an online survey. Snap and share a picture of the ads you notice on the way to work. Or hop on a chat and tell us about your hopes and dreams for a brand's new product. Fill us in and earn rewards for your time. With YourWord and YourWord mobile, you can earn rewards for your feedback while waiting in a checkout queue or at the bus stop
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• LEJC
    LEJC Posts: 9,618 Forumite
    Ive been with this one a few months...the main advantage is that even of you dont complete the survey you still get a little reward so its much better than spending 5 mins to bomb out .....I have 30p short of £5.00 at the moment but surveys seem pretty regular so should get to the minimum threshold soon.
    frugal October...£41.82 of £40 food shopping spend for the 2 of us!

2017 toiletries challenge 179 out 145 in ...£18.64 spend
  • JAN43DAW
    JAN43DAW Posts: 136 Forumite
    edited 10 October 2014 at 1:35PM
    I agree with LEJC, this is a good site for surveys plus being rewarded for not completing the survey is another bonus. The pay out is only £5 and you do seem to reach it in no time. I think that Your Word is a nice survey site.:j
  • crystal9
    crystal9 Posts: 3,813
    Xmas Saver!
    Forumite
    thanks Sarah I have joined and filled the 2 initial surveys out so am up to £1 now
    have now given up smoking since feb 13th 2014 loving the money I'm saving
  • GetRealBabe
    GetRealBabe Posts: 2,258
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Forumite
    Hi

Thanks, Sarah. Signed up.
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 089-Finally got a signature.:rotfl::j

• scoobyju1
    scoobyju1 Posts: 174
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Signed up, thanks. Currently have £1!
  • anj67
    anj67 Posts: 247
    Forumite
    I have just signed up and got the box on the screen asking me to fill in my details but when I got to my postal address, it kept saying there were errors even though I had filled all the cells in. I tried quite a few times but kept getting the same message. I can't understand what I'm doing wrong. Please help!
  • scoobyju1
    scoobyju1 Posts: 174
    Forumite
    anj67 wrote: »
    I have just signed up and got the box on the screen asking me to fill in my details but when I got to my postal address, it kept saying there were errors even though I had filled all the cells in. I tried quite a few times but kept getting the same message. I can't understand what I'm doing wrong. Please help!

It took me a while but it should eventually come up to select your region. It would only show 3 regions & not go any further so I just picked the wrong one just to progress!
  • Signed up, thanks so much
  • faerielight
    faerielight Posts: 1,865
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    sighned up too, thanks for the link!
    Many thanks to all who contribute on MSE :)
  • lulu_92
    lulu_92 Posts: 2,758
    Rampant Recycler I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Is anyone else finding the site a bit weird?

I have to use the link in my email to open site - it won't let me log in with my details as it says my password is wrong, but then it won't let me request a password reset.
    Our Rainbow Twins born 17th April 2016
    :A 02.06.2015 :A
    :A 29.12.2018 :A

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills