Swagbucks Challenge May 2013

Options

Comments

• osmonddiva
    osmonddiva Posts: 128 Forumite
    Options
    daffydog wrote: »
    How I agree - it dragged on and on and on. At least I got the 100SBs credited to my account as soon as I had finished.
    I got that one too and it did drag on and on.....but not as much as sbtv would have done LOL ;)
  • beegee181
    beegee181 Posts: 549 Forumite
    Options
    osmonddiva wrote: »
    I got that one too and it did drag on and on.....but not as much as sbtv would have done LOL ;)

Absolutely - super dull but a payer
  • starchick1290
    Options
    Hiya everyone, i would like to know if any of you have tried or know about the OMG offer for a Caxton currency card (not a credit card) with no fees or anything, I wouldn't usually try these as obviously they are risky but it seems like an easy 500 sb's. their website seems legit too with no strings attached, thanks
  • dolphin19
    dolphin19 Posts: 1,055 Forumite
    Options
    15/90 with no surveys and so little chance of reaching the target. Will try again in an hour as I sometimes get offered one late.
  • Annie021063
    Annie021063 Posts: 2,569 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    well my promised 400sb have not arrived, am I surprised? NO!
  • starchick1290
    Options
    @dolphin19 try some of the lower paying surveys on TrialPay, theyre about 22 sbs each with one 85 sb one, iv'e gained 220 odd sbs from these today after being disqualified from the daily's and suvery opps.
  • dolphin19
    dolphin19 Posts: 1,055 Forumite
    Options
    Hang on. I've just been reading back - am I righ tin thinking Spiritwood has had a PM from the Official Swagbucks representative? That seems very odd, anything an official rep says should be on public.:(
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    EntertaiNow app payout dropped down to 26sb a day
  • beegee181
    beegee181 Posts: 549 Forumite
    Options
    Hiya everyone, i would like to know if any of you have tried or know about the OMG offer for a Caxton currency card (not a credit card) with no fees or anything, I wouldn't usually try these as obviously they are risky but it seems like an easy 500 sb's. their website seems legit too with no strings attached, thanks

I've never done anything that could even remotely mess with my credit rating via SB - personally I just wouldn't trust it to be legit and hassle free. Remember that 500sb is only a couple of quid - to me it's not worth the risk!
  • fragmented
    fragmented Posts: 1,657 Forumite
    Options

their fees are listed at https://www.caxtonfx.com/currency-cards/for-you/getting-your-card/fees-charges/

looks like it is a card for use outside the UK mainly as far as i can see.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure