Comments

• lottyxx
    lottyxx Posts: 403 Forumite
    juno wrote: »
    How much were they? :D

well today they had 2ltr bottle of pepsi for 79p :rotfl:
  • seth
    seth Posts: 1,291 Forumite
    Our local 99p store West Ealing had Granulated sugar 74p and a sign showing Tesco's 84p.

Netto had caster sugar for 74p
    Seth.
  • sickboyedd
    sickboyedd Posts: 130 Forumite
    Bit random, but the Camden Branch has got those Crystal Deodorant sticks in, normally a few quid in Holland and Barrett. There's also crates of bags of flour (dunno how many bags, must be at least 16) for 50p reduced... and there was two big tins of Heinz Tomato Soup for 99p as well...Bargains!
  • seth
    seth Posts: 1,291 Forumite
    sickboyedd wrote: »
    Bit random, but the Camden Branch has got those Crystal Deodorant sticks in, normally a few quid in Holland and Barrett. There's also crates of bags of flour (dunno how many bags, must be at least 16) for 50p reduced... and there was two big tins of Heinz Tomato Soup for 99p as well...Bargains!

West Ealing and Acton were selling 12 bags of flour plain or SR for £1 a few weeks ago!
    Seth.
  • jumbojuice
    jumbojuice Posts: 420 Forumite
    thats a hell of al ot of cakes!
  • The one at Camden has a couple of the St. Ives "Peaches..." cosmetics products at the moment (a face wash and an intensive body cream, je pense). I saw the same ones on offer at Somerfield up the road for around £3, so bargainarific.
  • andrione1
    andrione1 Posts: 451 Forumite
    sickboyedd wrote: »

thanks for this, i haven't had chance to go yet, i don't suppose anyone can tell me if the crystal deodorant sticks are still around anywhere?? long-shot i know. it's such a brilliant price.
  • imho
    imho Posts: 2,515 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    I bought the crystal stick in the Reading shop on wednesday.
    The huge tins of Heinz soup was there but soup wasnt spelt soup it was like soupe
  • Redtop
    Redtop Posts: 140 Forumite
    What a brilliant thread! I've just come across the 99p store in Camden as have started working in the area and I love it! They are selling plastic lunch boxes for 99p, they are the seal-tight ones. Same lunch box is being sold for £3 in Woolworths up the road!
    Ebay: £34.68
  • nathankw
    nathankw Posts: 42 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    imho wrote: »
    The huge tins of Heinz soup was there but soup wasnt spelt soup it was like soupe

They seemed to be German tins but still Heinz..
    I tried them and they tasted good to me.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure