Marbles PPI

I am now into nearly 20 weeks into my claim against Marbles for PPI I have had no reply to the three letters I have sent them demanding details and explanation, I have asked also for details of who to complaint to about the very bad service and letting them know that they are in breach of a court order regarding the 16 weeks.
My question is, has anyone had simular problems with Marbles ?, I have rang them but they say they have passed it on and someone will ring end of the week, that was last week, nobody rang back:mad::mad::mad:

Comments

• tifo
    tifo Posts: 1,929 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    i've been waiting 6 weeks for my refund which was promised within 28 days.

all i'm told it's in the queue.
  • I do not know who "marbles" are but there is no such firm authorised by the FSA. Nor has there ever been.

There are two firms which are "Introducers" that might have referred you to somebody else but they would not be responsible for the sale.

If it was one of those firms you need to find out who actually sold you the policy.
  • tifo
    I do not know who "marbles" are but there is no such firm authorised by the FSA. Nor has there ever been.

Wow !!! You say that with so much confidence .....

http://marbles.com/about-us.aspx

Marbles was started by HFC bank and sold later. At the moment it is issued by HBOS (Lloyds Banking Group).

I've reclaimed PPI from HFC for my marbles card (because I closed the account when it was with them). And my default charges.
  • DO NOT get me started on Marbles... They have no customer service of any description as far as I can tell. Not even sure they actually employ people seeing as letters and complaints are completely ignored 100% of the time. This is one company I haven't bothered to reclaim PPI against as all previous dealings have been met with silence. Basically, I paid off my account and years later I am still being issued with threats for payment of a balance I don't owe. Grrrrrrrr! :mad:

Sorry, had to get that off my chest!
  • tifo
    cavalady wrote: »
    This is one company I haven't bothered to reclaim PPI against as all previous dealings have been met with silence.

You should claim. At the moment they seem to be refunding PPI .... like most banks.
  • Thanks everyone who replied and to the person who said they have never heard of them, Ten years ago I got a credit card they sold it on to someon else who passed on to someone else who then passed it on to Marbles they therefore have no original contract the Marbles card I have had two never asked and never signed it and never used it just continued to pay off the original amount
    I did put at the bottom of the letter that as I work for the MOJ and am in court every day they might sit up and take notice so I will right another letter this weekend.
    Again many thanks to all who replied.:T:T
    regards
    topjack
  • cavalady wrote: »
    DO NOT get me started on Marbles... They have no customer service of any description as far as I can tell. Not even sure they actually employ people seeing as letters and complaints are completely ignored 100% of the time. This is one company I haven't bothered to reclaim PPI against as all previous dealings have been met with silence. Basically, I paid off my account and years later I am still being issued with threats for payment of a balance I don't owe. Grrrrrrrr! :mad:

I will right to them again but will also ring them but I will add that I am aware that they have a very poor customer service record and if need be report them to some high up
    many thanks:T
  • cavalady wrote: »
    DO NOT get me started on Marbles... They have no customer service of any description as far as I can tell. Not even sure they actually employ people seeing as letters and complaints are completely ignored 100% of the time. This is one company I haven't bothered to reclaim PPI against as all previous dealings have been met with silence. Basically, I paid off my account and years later I am still being issued with threats for payment of a balance I don't owe. Grrrrrrrr! :mad:

Dont blame you for wanting to get things off your chest, I noticed on your profile you are chasing Welcome, same here I am representing to two people in claims against Welcome one post and one pre 2005:cool:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure