25% Off at TU Clothing including halloween costumes 25th - 31st Oct

Options
sarah1972
sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
edited 18 October 2016 at 5:57PM in It's gone, but was it any good?
https://tuclothing.sainsburys.co.uk

Thanks to emribena on hukd.

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 18 Oct: The next 25% off Tu clothing sale is strongly rumoured to begin on Tue 25 Oct and end on Mon 31 Oct online and in stores where Tu clothing is sold. We asked Sainsbury’s to confirm these dates, but it’s keeping tight-lipped. However, it has run the same promotion during the same week for the past three years, so we’re confident it’ll do it again this year – keep an eye on our Sainsbury’s deals page where we’ll have all the info when it’s confirmed.

Big thanks to sarah1972 for the spot!
[purplesignup][/purplesignup]
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• FISHEY
    FISHEY Posts: 137 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks,Just a reminder Toy Sale Tomorrow:D
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Tu clothing ordered online is easy enough to return via the post.

What I didn't realise is that postage isn't covered - I had £3.50 knocked off for the privilege. Other companies offer free returns but Tu unfortunately does not.
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • jazzyjustlaw
    jazzyjustlaw Posts: 1,378 Forumite
    Options
    Please note TU have increased their prices recently. I bought a pair of their black long leggings costing £10 all year then they put them up to £12 a couple of weeks ago. That's an increase of 20%!!! Whatever the reason getting 25% off now doesn't mean much!
    All my views are just that and do not constitute legal advice in any way, shape or form.£2.00 savers club - £20.00 saved and banked (got a £2.00 pig and not counted the rest)Joined Store Cupboard Challenge]
  • RainbowDrops
    Options
    Thanks to the posters, got a halloween outfit for a fiver, and a nice wooden toy for £1.50!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure