Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Comments

• molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,818 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Do they still want me ?
    2 training items sent each week w/c 24/7, 31/7, 14/8. Nothing for 21/8 and 28/8 and not heard anything from them since last item posted 15/8 apart for end of month reminder. Previously I have been put live pretty much straight after last training item sent.
  • johnmoney05
    johnmoney05 Posts: 1,484 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    aardvaak wrote: »
    I received £2.00p in vouchers for a Cube/Medium Parcel to be posted on 31st Aug.
    I only have a Medium Brown envelope to be posted on that day which is stamped 1st Class.
    So what is this for?

Must be a mistake then. I am still waiting for my £2 vouchers! :mad:
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,818 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    edited 28 August 2017 at 1:33PM
    molerat wrote: »
    Do they still want me ?
    2 training items sent each week w/c 24/7, 31/7, 14/8. Nothing for 21/8 and 28/8 and not heard anything from them since last item posted 15/8 apart from end of month reminder. Previously I have been put live pretty much straight after last training item sent.
    Live postings on next week's planner, still no communication from them though.
  • GetRealBabe
    GetRealBabe Posts: 2,258 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Hi

I'm starting re-training soon.:)
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 089-Finally got a signature.:rotfl::j

• Did my retraining and then told they didn't need me.
  • cherie1122
    cherie1122 Posts: 489 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    That happened to me too Littlemoney but then I received an email after a few weeks saying I was going on the active panel and should receive my first posting pack this week.

I often wonder if they know what they're doing in that office .....
  • NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,527 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    aardvaak wrote: »
    I received £2.00p in vouchers for a Cube/Medium Parcel to be posted on 31st Aug.
    I only have a Medium Brown envelope to be posted on that day which is stamped 1st Class.
    So what is this for?
    Could it be £2 for one you posted last month but they got the compliment slip wrong? If it's for a Cube to go out it should be £3 for 2nd class or £4 for a 1st Class.
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
  • Hi! I have just finished my 6 month stint and received an email a few weeks ago asking if i'd like to take part in another type of survey, to email them if interested. I cannot find the email anywere now, would anyone have any guesses what the other survey is called so i could email them to say yes? Thanks so much for your help! :) Karen
  • lesleyb
    lesleyb Posts: 157 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    kazzybabes wrote: »
    Hi! I have just finished my 6 month stint and received an email a few weeks ago asking if i'd like to take part in another type of survey, to email them if interested. I cannot find the email anywere now, would anyone have any guesses what the other survey is called so i could email them to say yes? Thanks so much for your help! :) Karen

Was it the Correctly Delivered survey or the Unaddressed Mail survey if you sign onto your account and they still need someone the invitation will be on the first page. As it was a few weeks ago spaces have probably been filled though.
  • NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,527 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Yesterday (Aug 30th) I got my posting pack for the first week of September which included the incentive stamps for October - they are getting earlier and earlier...

The pack was so mangled that all of the Medium Browns are already Bent/Folded. I'm wondering whether to add a note to the insert to tell the recipient that?

Postie also managed to mangle the stamp booklets! That's annoying because I sell the excess 1st Large on eBay and I can't advertise that one as mint - so it might go for less.
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure