Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Martin
    • By MSE Martin 25th Sep 03, 5:02 PM
    • 8,104Posts
    • 42,234Thanks
    MSE Martin
    Martin's Broadcast Appearances Discussions
    • 25th Sep 03, 5:02 PM
    Martin's Broadcast Appearances Discussions 25th Sep 03 at 5:02 PM
    What's it all about?

This board is here as a discussion thread based to talk about my appearances in the media (gulp....)

Where can I find out about the appearances?

They're listed in a separate thread (so the discussion doesn't clutter the listing). Full details of appearances.

Martin

JUST CLICK REPLY TO JOIN IN.
    Last edited by MSE Martin; 19-06-2007 at 10:06 PM.
Page 15
    • Mandelbrot
    • By Mandelbrot 26th Jun 15, 11:02 AM
    • 7,932 Posts
    • 17,224 Thanks
    Mandelbrot
    Bump to hide spam
    Originally posted by fermi
    I understand why you are doing that, but is it not just giving MSE Towers an excuse to ignore things?
    Surely the existence of such spam on a board directly linked to Martin is more likely to generate a proper response than on any other random board.
    Last edited by Mandelbrot; 26-06-2015 at 11:04 AM.
    • Mobeer
    • By Mobeer 13th Feb 17, 7:38 PM
    • 1,614 Posts
    • 4,308 Thanks
    Mobeer
    Martin Lewis Money Show - on child care benefits:

Why no coverage for additional rate tax payers? The graphic here:
    http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/family/childcare-vouchers
    includes additional rate tax payers, yet the flip chart used in the show excluded them for no apparent reason
    • Silvertabby
    • By Silvertabby 14th Feb 17, 5:55 PM
    • 783 Posts
    • 841 Thanks
    Silvertabby
    Saw Martin's programme last night. I'm still gobsmacked at the idea that people can claim childcare vouchers up to the age of 15. By 15 I had left school and was working!
    • mumps
    • By mumps 26th Feb 17, 5:37 PM
    • 5,952 Posts
    • 12,464 Thanks
    mumps
    Saw Martin's programme last night. I'm still gobsmacked at the idea that people can claim childcare vouchers up to the age of 15. By 15 I had left school and was working!
    Originally posted by Silvertabby
    I was engaged at 15 and we were saving for a deposit to buy a house. Probably not right for everyone but yes it does seem a bit odd to be paying childcare for a 15 year old. Of course different if child has a disability of some sort.
    Sell £1500

2831.00/£1500
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,255Posts Today

7,337Users online

Martin's Twitter