Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    wicknwax
    MrCloud
    • 2nd Jan 08, 12:02 PM
    MrCloud 2nd Jan 08 at 12:02 PM
    Has anyone else ordered from????

mrcloud

I ordered one T-shirt on the 5th December as the item stated usually despatched within 2-3 days

I emailed on the 14th December to ask where it was and was told it should be with me by Christmas, but they couldn't promise

I asked why does it say despatched within 2-3 days on the website and got the reply

"Yes it does" :confused:

I have asked a couple of times when it was actually despatched and who by and had no reply to my question, I just get told it should be with me by Christmas

I told them I want to cancel the order and was told I need to send the item back

Would be ok if I had actually received it

There website states returns have to be made within 28 days of order, well what happens as I haven't received it

How can I get my money back
    Last edited by wicknwax; 02-01-2008 at 10:08 PM. Reason: removed wed addy, don't want him getting any more customers he can rip off
Page 5
  • alison99
    Either reddragon substantiates his claims or his comments should be edited or removed. I'm not happy for this thread to become a mouthpiece for whoever bares a grudge.
    Originally posted by MrCloud

This thread is posted in the Warnings and Rip-Offs section of the forum. If the only people who post here are happy? customers, then it would be defeating the object of the catagory.
    BTW I am one of the lucky ones that haven't bought a t-shirt off you, but I reserve my right to have my say on the way you treat your customers.

Maybe Martin should intervene and help people get their money back off you.
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before
  • martin oo7
    thanks craig ,i recieved my t shirt that you promised you would send me ,a little later than i expected but you were true to your word ,i hope everyone else gets sorted out the only thing i can say is do what i did contact craig through the forum, seems easier to get him that way give him your order number and you should get sorted out ,all i can say in craigs defence is at least he is coming on the forums and sorting out this mess ,so if i were you i would contact him through the forum then let everyone know whether you got sorted out or not that way hopefully everyone wins craig sorts his business out and everybody gets there t shirts or money back, good luck to everyone
  • martin oo7
    i think the best route to take is contact mr cloud on the forum then post your order number so he knows who you are also you are not putting your personal details up on the forum and see if he is true to his word with everyone ,then leave feedback on what happens eg if you get sorted out or not and i mean it good luck to everyone i really hope you get things sorted out
  • MrCloud
    Thank you for verifying that you have received the shirt.
    Last edited by MrCloud; 04-02-2008 at 1:15 PM.
    • Former MSE Forum Manager
    • By Former MSE Forum Manager 5th Feb 08, 10:30 AM
    • 914 Posts
    • 4,472 Thanks
    Former MSE Forum Manager
    Thank you. Obviously the above is a last resort but this thread must be moderated.
    Originally posted by MrCloud
    We do not pro actively moderate. We work on a report an abuse basis as is clearly stated under our Rules and T&Cs.

This is the last chance. I have tried to be fair to all parties on this thread and urge people once again to be civil to each other. No side is blameless in this thread.

So let's be clear again. Mr Cloud has agreed to try and sort out any issues forum users might be having. Thus from hereon in i expect all users to deal in facts and post in a manner that helps resolve problems.
  • ovetta2001
    I have to say that my friend runs an internet business and despite everything else that has happened on this board I have never seen anyone who represents a company to be so aggressive. People are upset about the lack of service - whether or not they have proof is one thing but being rude and threatening to sue when something doesn't go a particular way seems way too defensive for me. Try being professional when complaints come in and then maybe people will take the rest of the company seriously.
    Debts: Gym £465.75 Student account £1039.88 Overdraft £129.00 Credit Card £2772.22 Loan £6222.01
    Total £10628.86
    All paid off! 10/03/2009
  • reddragon
    Congatulations to Mr Cloud. He now has one satisfied customer in Martin. It's a shame that Martin had to chase him up on a public forum because Mr cloud wouldn't respond to emails or phone calls.
    • Niksan
    • By Niksan 5th Feb 08, 12:51 PM
    • 302 Posts
    • 172 Thanks
    Niksan
    i think the best route to take is contact mr cloud on the forum then post your order number so he knows who you are also you are not putting your personal details up on the forum and see if he is true to his word with everyone ,then leave feedback on what happens eg if you get sorted out or not and i mean it good luck to everyone i really hope you get things sorted out
    Originally posted by martin oo7
    As a person who's not used MrCloud and check the warnings forums often, for a potential customer like me, I'd like to see issues resolved via MrClouds own site, while it's good for people to resolve here, it doesn't fill people like me with confidence if I was to use MrCloud, this is just an observation from a none affected party, imo, MrCloud should have just said mail him and left it at that and hopefully the affected people could have come back saying MrCloud did adhere to his promise, as I'm sure there were some bandwagoners who were just fueling the flames for MrCloud which I don't think helps anyone make a judgement.
    • hollydays
    • By hollydays 5th Feb 08, 12:52 PM
    • 14,853 Posts
    • 10,636 Thanks
    hollydays
    Perhaps Mr.Cloud could explain why he didnt respond to the emails? Thats the bit I find most worrying,but lets give him a chance to answer.
    • hollydays
    • By hollydays 5th Feb 08, 12:56 PM
    • 14,853 Posts
    • 10,636 Thanks
    hollydays
    As a person who's not used MrCloud and check the warnings forums often, for a potential customer like me, I'd like to see issues resolved via MrClouds own site, while it's good for people to resolve here, it doesn't fill people like me with confidence if I was to use MrCloud, this is just an observation from a none affected party, imo, MrCloud should have just said mail him and left it at that and hopefully the affected people could have come back saying MrCloud did adhere to his promise, as I'm sure there were some bandwagoners who were just fueling the flames for MrCloud which I don't think helps anyone make a judgement.
    Originally posted by Niksan
    Find this very confusing.I am filled with confidence by knowing companies cant ignore people ad finitum,due to sites like this.Why would you want the "warnings and rip-offs "board to fill you with confidence? Why would you want to be filled with confidence when dealing with a company who had been featured on there? Are you saying you dont want to know.....? Can you explain what you meant?

What doesnt fill you with confidence if you were to use Mr.Cloud?:confused:
    Last edited by hollydays; 05-02-2008 at 1:21 PM.
    • greektony
    • By greektony 5th Feb 08, 12:59 PM
    • 128 Posts
    • 106 Thanks
    greektony
    Does anyone else find it funny that MrCloud thinks he owns the forums? This is the internet after all, you can hardly expect people not to have an opinion :-) Luckily I found this thread as I'll be taking my custom elsewhere. Thanks all :-)
    • Niksan
    • By Niksan 5th Feb 08, 1:25 PM
    • 302 Posts
    • 172 Thanks
    Niksan
    Find this very confusing.I am filled with confidence by knowing companies cant ignore people ad finitum,due to sites like this.Why would you want the "warnings and rip-offs "board to fill you with confidence? Why would you want to be filled with confidence when dealing with a company who had been featured on there? Are you saying you dont want to know.....? Can you explain what you meant?

What doesnt fill you with confidence if you were to use Mr.Cloud?:confused:
    Originally posted by hollydays
    Sorry if I wasn't verbose enough, I was merely stating that if MrCloud was only dealing with people who had problems via this very forum as a devils advocate then that doesn't fill me with confidence for MrCloud, not the forum, if someone does post in here and the vendor in question tries to defend their position I would expect what I originally said, and to use their own site to resolve everything, otherwise, nothing has really changed and is likely to happen again, and as a potential customer, when I see that it takes to go via this very forum to resolve issues and they've not learnt or improved their customer support, then I cleary won't purchase from them.

I'm sorry if I caused offense to you, or even imply I was taking side of anyon, I was merely pointing out what I see as an outsider who has had no dealing on either side of the fence with this particular vender.

And if you look to the post I was replying to, you'd see while I thought it good there was a result, it would definately be better if MrCloud was to overhaul his whole customer support setup, namely, not ignoring mails.

Hope this has clarified things somewhat.
    • hollydays
    • By hollydays 5th Feb 08, 1:28 PM
    • 14,853 Posts
    • 10,636 Thanks
    hollydays
    No,no offense caused.
  • KT07
    Mr Cloud
    I also placed an order for a couple of t-shirts back in November (which i never received) and am still waiting for a refund... i wont hold my breath!!
    I paid via paypal and obviously due to paypal closing his account down and Mr Cloud (Craig) empyting the funds out of his paypal account, paypal now cannot refund my money back, even though i opened a dispute up and they favoured my side.
    I have sent several e-mails to Mr Cloud, sometimes he does reply to the e-mails, but everytime there's an excuse....
    1. Apparently paypal are lying to me!! (one of the leading payment networks)
    2. Back in November i was told my order had been posted out, despite him not being able to give me a tracking number or courier.
    3. After several e-mails and messages being left, i finally get an e-mail saying he never received my order nor my money, despite giving me a dispatch date months before. Why give me a dispatch date if you have never received the money in the first place??

I am very angry about the whole situation, as I'm sure we all are...
    I do not understand why they haven't shut this website down if he's been doing this for a long time....
    I even contacted GMTV last time Martin Lewis was on the show, i just don't know what else i can do, to get my money back, i am appalled by Craig @ Mr Cloud, it certainly is not a business.
    Please let me know if you have any advice.
    Thanks
    KT
  • MrCloud
    You seem rather confused as to what has been said KT07. If you want to PM me with some details to identify you I can see what has actually happened. Otherwise there is nothing I can do.

thanks
    • HugoRune
    • By HugoRune 10th Feb 08, 11:08 PM
    • 2,662 Posts
    • 2,784 Thanks
    HugoRune
    Amazing to read the threats being made by MrCloud on here, rather than just coming on to sort out peoples problems, I would never remotely consider doing business with a company run by a person with such an attitude, and I should imagine anyone else wandering in would come to the same conclusion. Third in google listings, I expect this thread will do great damage to his business and rightly so.
    Aha, so thats how you do a signature!
  • MrCloud
    It really isn't Hugo. As mentioned, anyone genuine will be given my full attention. Anonymous stirrers won't be given any. Posts have already been removed from this thread because of complaints I have made and because of the action that I can take.
    • Butlers1982
    • By Butlers1982 10th Feb 08, 11:54 PM
    • 2,579 Posts
    • 1,773 Thanks
    Butlers1982
    Is this thread still going on!
    Reflects the service levels you can expect by using the named company!
  • dmg24
    MrCloud,

Could I ask why so many people are experiencing these problems, and why they have not been resolved via your own website?
    • HugoRune
    • By HugoRune 11th Feb 08, 12:01 AM
    • 2,662 Posts
    • 2,784 Thanks
    HugoRune
    You really are deluding yourself if you think that. By using terms such as "anonymous stirrers" rather than simply assuming they are genuinely disgruntled customers and contacting them in good faith you are reflecting badly on yourself and your company. RT07 posts a moan about dealings with your company and you retort by calling them confused rather than just doing something about. Reactions like that leave an impression on people reading this, and I can promise you it isnt a good one.
    Aha, so thats how you do a signature!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,145Posts Today

6,377Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Just seen @IvoGraham doing stand up in a comedy club. Superb, witty, self depricating, clever stuff. Go see him if you get the chance

• RT @ChrissyNunn: New one from @Tesco today.. "The sale of Goods Act is just legislation, it's like a guideline, it's not law" @MartinSLewis?

• Off to Torremolinos? I'm filming my roadshow there next Fri 28th during the day then in Branigans at 5pm. Want to come? Let @itvmlshow know

• Follow Martin