Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • katykicker
    • By katykicker 5th Jan 17, 8:02 AM
    • 5,975Posts
    • 12,688Thanks
    katykicker
    Clixsense, Neobux, Crowdflower 2017 Thread
    • 5th Jan 17, 8:02 AM
    Clixsense, Neobux, Crowdflower 2017 Thread 5th Jan 17 at 8:02 AM
    This is the new thread for Clixsense. Best of luck for 2017!

You can find a link to the previous thread here.

As most of us now use Neobux/other Crowdflower websites for a variety of different purposes/to maximise earnings it is easier to have a better title, to allow others to find this helpful thread.

As always feel free to talk about anything from these websites, ask for help and advice. If you have a question please feel free to ask, even if you think it may have been asked before.

We welcomes newbies and older returning members and if you want to read my Clixsense guide then you can do so below.

Please note that referral links are NOT allowed on this board, at all!

Many people who post on this forum have referral links on the referrals board so feel free to have a look there if you want to join up.

Don't forget to set up your alerts for this new thread!

Just click on 'Thread Tools' and then 'Subscribe to this thread'. Then select the frequency for alerts.
    Jealousy is when you count someone else's blessings instead of your own.
Page 3
    • vampire-girl
    • By vampire-girl 16th Feb 17, 12:58 PM
    • 4,340 Posts
    • 6,912 Thanks
    vampire-girl
    I decided to try Payza as well, I had my money within a few hours, also it gives the option of moving it to Paypal with an exchange site, which is of course where I want my money in the first place. I haven't got that far yet but may give it a go.
    Originally posted by Fee77
    I haven't had my money yet, it's showing as a pending payment on clix, but on Payza it doesn't show any money in request or anything. So trying not to worry that I have done it wrong. When I added the bank details, I had to try a couple of times for the Iban number to work.

Perhaps the fees are cheaper to move to paypal than straight to the bank then?
    • Fee77
    • By Fee77 16th Feb 17, 4:59 PM
    • 564 Posts
    • 1,004 Thanks
    Fee77
    I haven't had my money yet, it's showing as a pending payment on clix, but on Payza it doesn't show any money in request or anything. So trying not to worry that I have done it wrong. When I added the bank details, I had to try a couple of times for the Iban number to work.

Perhaps the fees are cheaper to move to paypal than straight to the bank then?
    Originally posted by vampire-girl
    Well I've just received my money into Paypal, happy about that as I didn't really know what I was doing, but it was actually quite easy, and very fast.

I'm not sure about the fee's, the exchange I used took a fair percentage, but I'm just doing it this way as I didn't want to link another bank account, and just prefer having CS money in Paypal. I'll just have to a few extra surveys to cover it.
    • Kantankrus Mare
    • By Kantankrus Mare 16th Feb 17, 5:11 PM
    • 4,549 Posts
    • 9,564 Thanks
    Kantankrus Mare
    Im hanging on for skrill and have opted for $'s.

Hoping this will be simplest way of me transferring it to neobux where I want to use it.
    Make 10 a day challenge Jan/215.84/ Feb 146.45/ Mar 192.55/Apr 171.20/ May 156.40
    Walk 2000 miles in 2017....781.35 miles
    • vampire-girl
    • By vampire-girl 16th Feb 17, 10:12 PM
    • 4,340 Posts
    • 6,912 Thanks
    vampire-girl
    I've been paid now and it automatically converted to sterling in payza. Think I'll just transfer mine to my bank, don't really want to sign up to unknown exchanger sites instead.
    • vampire-girl
    • By vampire-girl 18th Feb 17, 1:56 PM
    • 4,340 Posts
    • 6,912 Thanks
    vampire-girl
    fisher investment tasks are there, done quite a few. They're the easier ones where you don't need the timer to count down
    • sangmmo
    • By sangmmo 19th Feb 17, 4:56 AM
    • 8 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    sangmmo
    Can you provide to me some fisher investments job IDs? I do not see fisher jobs. Thanks!!
    • vampire-girl
    • By vampire-girl 19th Feb 17, 1:25 PM
    • 4,340 Posts
    • 6,912 Thanks
    vampire-girl
    Can you provide to me some fisher investments job IDs? I do not see fisher jobs. Thanks!!
    Originally posted by sangmmo
    989582 then the last two numbers in the id counted down to finally 989564
    • nickyotron
    • By nickyotron 19th Feb 17, 4:40 PM
    • 360 Posts
    • 571 Thanks
    nickyotron
    Hi guys. Hope 2017 is being good to everyone. Haven't been around much due a bereavement, and as a result had 0 time or motivation to get back into stuff.
    But the reason why I'm posting is I was just analyzing some CS stats and was quite amazed to see just how much it really is worth keeping your daily clicks going, compared to the clixgrid for instance lol..
    "My PTC Clicks today 10 total 20,546 earned $61.3760
    My ClixGrid Clicks today 30 total 22,071 earned $9.85 "
    So i hope $50 or so is good enough motivation to keep me and all of us clicking over time
    • vampire-girl
    • By vampire-girl 20th Feb 17, 8:59 PM
    • 4,340 Posts
    • 6,912 Thanks
    vampire-girl
    pop up from clix
    Members, it's hard to believe on February 22nd it will be our 10 year anniversary. In celebration of this we are running the following promotion starting today (February 20th) until February 28th.

We are doubling the daily checklist bonus. During these days Standard members will earn a 10% bonus for completing their checklists and Premium members will earn a whopping 24% bonus!

The extra checklist bonuses (ClixAddon and Activity) are not changed and will be added to the regular bonus as usual bringing the maximum potential bonus to 12% for Standard members and 28% for Premium members!

*Click here for more information about the checklist bonus

We've also significantly increased the odds of winning on ClixGrid, so don't miss out on this incredible opportunity.

We want to thank you for helping to make our first 10 years online a huge success
    • cally6008
    • By cally6008 21st Feb 17, 11:35 PM
    • 7,388 Posts
    • 11,159 Thanks
    cally6008
    Does Skrill have any charges ?

Skrill is now available

21 Feb 2017 03:14 pm
    Members, this morning (2/21/2017) we added Skrill for purchases and cashouts. Skrill has a minimum cashout of $8.00 for standard members and $6.00 for premium members.
    If you wish to change your cashout method please click the Profile and Settings link on your account.

Thank you

• Kantankrus Mare
    • By Kantankrus Mare 21st Feb 17, 11:48 PM
    • 4,549 Posts
    • 9,564 Thanks
    Kantankrus Mare
    I cashed out earlier this evening to skrill.

Supposed to be 1% charge and take a few days.

I will update when I get paid and if I am happy with my choice.
    Make 10 a day challenge Jan/215.84/ Feb 146.45/ Mar 192.55/Apr 171.20/ May 156.40
    • Kavor
    • By Kavor 22nd Feb 17, 3:00 AM
    • 272 Posts
    • 660 Thanks
    Kavor
    I cashed out earlier this evening to skrill.

Supposed to be 1% charge and take a few days.

I will update when I get paid and if I am happy with my choice.
    Originally posted by Kantankrus Mare
    Just had a quick look at their website, and according to that it costs 4.76 to make a withdrawal, with a 3.99% fee for the currency conversion.
    • Kantankrus Mare
    • By Kantankrus Mare 22nd Feb 17, 9:06 AM
    • 4,549 Posts
    • 9,564 Thanks
    Kantankrus Mare
    Im assuming there wont be a currency conversion as I have opted to be paid in dollars and Im not sure how it will work when I withdraw it direct to neobux?

If the full charges apply, Im not going to see much from my $16 and will not be using them again.
    • nickyotron
    • By nickyotron 22nd Feb 17, 2:34 PM
    • 360 Posts
    • 571 Thanks
    nickyotron
    The charges seem rather high with various sites right now. Awful stuff. I joined Payoneer the other day, and that charges 3 per transaction to a bank but also mentions a 2% conversion rate. So I'm guessing thats as well as ?! Jeepers. lol
    • vampire-girl
    • By vampire-girl 22nd Feb 17, 2:44 PM
    • 4,340 Posts
    • 6,912 Thanks
    vampire-girl
    I used Payza and they took 5days to pay.
    They charge 2.90% + 30p to receive funds. Then I converted to sterling (there wasn't a fee for this) as I couldn't see anything about withdrawing to paypal. It costs 2.25 to transfer to a bank.

I think it's going to be better now to just cash out less often in clix because of the fees, rather than every week or even every month. Otherwise even just transferring it to payza it's still the fees such as the 30p each time and the 2.90%.
    Last edited by vampire-girl; 22-02-2017 at 2:48 PM.
    • Kantankrus Mare
    • By Kantankrus Mare 22nd Feb 17, 5:17 PM
    • 4,549 Posts
    • 9,564 Thanks
    Kantankrus Mare
    Yes..........if Skrill is too greedy for my liking, I will go down the payza route and just cash out every three months or so.

Ive got to stick with clix for at least a year as I upgraded just before the paypal bombshell.
    • Sugarcandy
    • By Sugarcandy 22nd Feb 17, 6:17 PM
    • 359 Posts
    • 713 Thanks
    Sugarcandy
    Thank you for all the input re new cashout procedures.
    I'm thinking I might have to give up with Clixsense, I don't make enough cash there to pay these sort of fees. I didn't renew my Premium membership in September as my earnings dropped drastically last year.
    • nickyotron
    • By nickyotron 26th Feb 17, 12:25 PM
    • 360 Posts
    • 571 Thanks
    nickyotron
    This is mostly me thinking out aloud for clarity but I hope this helps other peeps as I was thinking of signing up to Skrill Who apply a 3.99% $ - . Then 4.76 to withdraw to a bank. Or charge 1.9% to send money to an email address.

Payoneer applies a currency conversion charge of 2%. In some countries, a charge of 2.75% may be applied. Then 1.50 to cash out to a UK bank.

Paytoo Cash out to your own Bank Account (International Banks) $8.00 USD.(About 6.40ish)

Payza Receive Funds* 2.90 % + 0.30 GBP. Withdraw to your UK bank - Bank Transfer 2.25 GBP

I could be wrong, and misunderstood, as I'm no expert, but Payoneer looks the best option for me out of these rubbishy ones for UK users. But the pre paid cards look ok for online shoppers to.
    Last edited by nickyotron; 26-02-2017 at 1:28 PM. Reason: update
    • vampire-girl
    • By vampire-girl 26th Feb 17, 3:00 PM
    • 4,340 Posts
    • 6,912 Thanks
    vampire-girl
    I've done payza once

I looked at Payoneer and unless am looking at it wrong it worked out 5% fees as its more for non US peeps

I wouldn't use Payoneer even it was free, they wanted a whole lot of personal id including passport number or driving license number and full account details including the 3 number security on back of card.
    • Fee77
    • By Fee77 27th Feb 17, 8:53 AM
    • 564 Posts
    • 1,004 Thanks
    Fee77
    I've done payza once

I looked at Payoneer and unless am looking at it wrong it worked out 5% fees as its more for non US peeps

I wouldn't use Payoneer even it was free, they wanted a whole lot of personal id including passport number or driving license number and full account details including the 3 number security on back of card.
    Originally posted by vampire-girl
    That seems like a ridiculous amount of personal info, I always wonder why a company would need all that.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

220Posts Today

1,910Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • The strange thing with a 4yr old is having to play & smile while inside feeling sick for those in trauma in my birth town #Manchester

• Just a quick ta-ta for now. I'm taking the week off for family time with mini and Mrs MSE. So I won't be here much. Back after the bank hol

• Ugh another one trying it! Beware https://t.co/Ab9fCRA76F

• Follow Martin