Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Eesha
    • By MSE Eesha 18th Sep 15, 12:29 PM
    • 87Posts
    • 21Thanks
    MSE Eesha
    The hidden reason Amazon is paying Clarkson & co so much for Top Gear
    • 18th Sep 15, 12:29 PM
    The hidden reason Amazon is paying Clarkson & co so much for Top Gear 18th Sep 15 at 12:29 PM
    This is the discussion to link on the back of Martin's blog. Please read the blog first, as this discussion follows it.

Please click 'post reply' to discuss below.
    Last edited by MSE Eesha; 18-09-2015 at 12:39 PM.
Page 2
    • molerat
    • By molerat 19th Jan 17, 9:06 AM
    • 17,015 Posts
    • 11,194 Thanks
    molerat
    I became a prime member when they had a £59 offer, this was for several reasons. Difficulty getting things from the shops, not having to reach £20, a free book to read each month, music, movies and finding out I could earn money off by not having next day delivery I thought would make it nearly pay for itself.
    It has however been a big let down ! I can not read any books as I do not own a kindle and if I did I would be able to read as many as I wanted so what is the point ?
    The music is very limited and I have not even tried it yet as I am so !!!!ed by all the other things.
    I did not realise the movies had time limits etc and have missed ones that I thought I would be able to watch.
    The money that I am earning is only towards watching videos which I get for free anyway I cannot actually put it towards eg buying an actually video, a book not even a chuffing ebook (I hate those things but thought I was getting one a month to try before I buy) I have got my calandar well and truly marked to cancel on time ! Compleat and utter waiste of money !
    Originally posted by pennyforthem
    Why mark your calendar, cancel now, nothing will happen to your current subscription, it just will not renew.
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk/donations.html
    • RichardD1970
    • By RichardD1970 25th Jan 17, 4:30 PM
    • 2,582 Posts
    • 3,776 Thanks
    RichardD1970
    Was it an option 2 years ago when they posted?
    Originally posted by forgotmyname
    No idea, just pointing out that it is now an option for anyone who would prefer to do it that way.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

296Posts Today

2,559Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @iiSteveJonesii: @MartinSLewis After watching you talk this morning about me burning £300 I got on a comparison site tonight & sure enou?

• In or near York? This Wed the @itvmlshow Roadshow" will be at the York Food & Drink Festival - do come and say hi; St Sampsons Square 11-4.

• It's the subtle poetry and lyricism of tweets like this that I find so endearing https://t.co/XhSKBCGyXe

• Follow Martin