Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 10th Oct 14, 4:06 AM
    • 11,936Posts
    • 38,646Thanks
    sarah1972
    0 WOW
    YourWord Survey Site. Earn giftcards
    • 10th Oct 14, 4:06 AM
    0 WOW
    YourWord Survey Site. Earn giftcards 10th Oct 14 at 4:06 AM
    Only just joined so not sure how good they will be but like any of them, its worth a try.

https://www.yourword.com/l.html#/join-in

Attractive Rewards

Redeem YourRewards for gift cards to a copious selection of popular retailers and restaurants. Gift card values range from £5 to £25 at places like:

M&S
    John Lewis
    Amazon.co.uk
    iTunes
    Pizza Express

YourWord helps build brands just for you

Talk to and about brands through YourWord. It's like a direct line to brands, where you talk and brands listen. Get heard via an online survey. Snap and share a picture of the ads you notice on the way to work. Or hop on a chat and tell us about your hopes and dreams for a brand's new product. Fill us in and earn rewards for your time. With YourWord and YourWord mobile, you can earn rewards for your feedback while waiting in a checkout queue or at the bus stop
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Page 3
    • redagila
    • By redagila 23rd May 15, 1:16 PM
    • 4,327 Posts
    • 14,516 Thanks
    redagila
    When did YourWord stop doing Amazon vouchers? Just logged on to get my balance over the £5 threshold and there is no option for Amazon anymore
    Originally posted by LouFace

Just looked online and Amazon is showing for me.
    • Skadi
    • By Skadi 23rd May 15, 4:09 PM
    • 156 Posts
    • 9,024 Thanks
    Skadi
    Cashed out my first £5 yesterday, redeemed (and spent) my £5 Amazon voucher already.
    Best 2016 Wins - Nails Inc Bundle, Sebo Vacuum, Walking Dead Figure Subscription
    • mrsdinozzo
    • By mrsdinozzo 1st Jun 15, 7:39 PM
    • 528 Posts
    • 262 Thanks
    mrsdinozzo
    Beware - after a few surveys, you'll find you spend well over their quoted time (eg: 40 mins) filling in a new survey and then once you're near the end after 50 minutes- they'll tell you you are not suitable for survey and that's that!
    All these years since I left school and I've never once had to use Algebra
    • MaShadow
    • By MaShadow 1st Jun 15, 7:58 PM
    • 187 Posts
    • 296 Thanks
    MaShadow
    there may be better ones. but having sites like yourword as backup. works as they all add up.. ive spent hundreds on amazon but only £20 is out of my own pocket. all thanks to survey sites
    • MollyDolly
    • By MollyDolly 2nd Jun 15, 7:52 AM
    • 757 Posts
    • 1,619 Thanks
    MollyDolly
    there may be better ones. but having sites like yourword as backup. works as they all add up.. ive spent hundreds on amazon but only £20 is out of my own pocket. all thanks to survey sites
    Originally posted by MaShadow
    Me too, everything I buy on Amazon is with vouchers I have earned, bar the odd pound or two.
    • itm2
    • By itm2 10th Jun 15, 6:48 PM
    • 635 Posts
    • 114 Thanks
    itm2
    So has anyone worked out what the minimum/maximum reward is for doing a survey? With ValuedOpinions it varies from 25p to £2, depending on the length of the survey
    • asajj
    • By asajj 2nd Oct 15, 11:03 AM
    • 3,883 Posts
    • 9,290 Thanks
    asajj
    Just got another £5 Amazon voucher with them.
    Most surveys I completed were between 75p and £1.25 and 15 minutes - 30 minutes.So usually, with 5-6 surveys you can get a £5 gift card. If you are dq'ed after answering questions, you will get 10p.
    £2015 in 2015 / £2015

No buying unnecessary stuff.
    Clearing out by selling on Ebay, donating to charity etc.
    • bouboumum
    • By bouboumum 9th Feb 16, 5:04 PM
    • 98 Posts
    • 449 Thanks
    bouboumum
    Hi, all my earnings are in dollars and I have no option to get amazon.co.uk vouchers (only amazon.com). Anyone else noticed that?

• GetRealBabe
    • By GetRealBabe 9th Feb 16, 5:13 PM
    • 2,151 Posts
    • 2,354 Thanks
    GetRealBabe
    Hi, all my earnings are in dollars and I have no option to get amazon.co.uk vouchers (only amazon.com). Anyone else noticed that?
    Originally posted by bouboumum
    Hi

That's strange as all my earning are in £s. Best if you contact them.
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 014-Finally got a signature.

• London50
    • By London50 9th Feb 16, 5:36 PM
    • 1,300 Posts
    • 1,201 Thanks
    London50
    All of mine {including one I have just done} are in English pounds and Amazon vouchers for the UK site
    • Biggles
    • By Biggles 10th Feb 16, 9:56 AM
    • 7,168 Posts
    • 4,604 Thanks
    Biggles
    I signed up OK but clicking on the link in the confirmation email just takes me to the homepage again. When I click 'Log in' and enter my email & password, it again just goes to the homepage.

Doesn't look as though they pay very well, though, maybe it's not worth it?
    • London50
    • By London50 10th Feb 16, 10:53 AM
    • 1,300 Posts
    • 1,201 Thanks
    London50
    I joined 1 st October 2015 and have had £35 in Amazon vouchers and £10 in Argos ones so far as well as having another £7.35 that I have not claimed as yet. Personally for the work/reward system I have no complaints
    • redagila
    • By redagila 10th Feb 16, 2:15 PM
    • 4,327 Posts
    • 14,516 Thanks
    redagila
    Originally posted by bouboumum
    On the homepage there is a choice of languages English (Uk) or (US). Perhaps you signed up with English (US) and this has affected your payments and rewards.
    • Biggles
    • By Biggles 10th Feb 16, 3:04 PM
    • 7,168 Posts
    • 4,604 Thanks
    Biggles
    I signed up OK but clicking on the link in the confirmation email just takes me to the homepage again. When I click 'Log in' and enter my email & password, it again just goes to the homepage.
    Originally posted by Biggles
    Odder and odder.

Despite apparently having been unable to verify my email, and despite not being able to log in, I have been sent a survey. OK, it duplicated three sets of questions, then apologised, saying it didn't fit my profile after all.

Still can't log in, tho.
    • redagila
    • By redagila 23rd Feb 16, 11:37 PM
    • 4,327 Posts
    • 14,516 Thanks
    redagila
    Odder and odder.

Despite apparently having been unable to verify my email, and despite not being able to log in, I have been sent a survey. OK, it duplicated three sets of questions, then apologised, saying it didn't fit my profile after all.

Still can't log in, tho.
    Originally posted by Biggles

Interesting. I have been a member for some time and are having the same problem as you. Log in but it immediately reverts back to the same log in page. I have told YourWord but getting nowhere with their suggestions although they are trying to find a resolution.
    Have you reported the problem to them? Is anyone else finding this is happening to them as well?
    • Biggles
    • By Biggles 24th Feb 16, 7:43 AM
    • 7,168 Posts
    • 4,604 Thanks
    Biggles
    Both IE11 and Chrome produced the same result but I now find I can log in using Firefox. It shouldn't be so hard, though.

Have you always had the problem, or has it begun recently?
    • daedal
    • By daedal 24th Feb 16, 9:06 AM
    • 33 Posts
    • 16 Thanks
    daedal
    This is a great site, however I do find that logging in can be a bit of a nightmare. For example somedays it will show on Chrome and IE and other days it won't. The only solution I found was to check your earnings etc I use my tablet or phone and it displays each time. I've also found that I often need to click on logout and then login again for anything to show. I assume its to do with how the browser is caching the site.
    • London50
    • By London50 24th Feb 16, 9:30 AM
    • 1,300 Posts
    • 1,201 Thanks
    London50
    I must be lucky as I always use Google chrome and have had no problems at all. I just logged in a few mins ago to do another survey and although it was a bit slow loading other than that no problems.
    • Marvqn1
    • By Marvqn1 10th Dec 16, 6:30 PM
    • 303 Posts
    • 137 Thanks
    Marvqn1
    Did anyone else have a problem joining YourWord at the stage where it asks for a mobile number?

When I enter my mobile number it says 'Oops! That number is invalid.' There is only enough space to enter a mobile number excluding the 0 so I don't understand it.
    • KAAT_LADY
    • By KAAT_LADY 21st Dec 16, 10:14 PM
    • 4,529 Posts
    • 33,699 Thanks
    KAAT_LADY
    Did anyone else have a problem joining YourWord at the stage where it asks for a mobile number?

When I enter my mobile number it says 'Oops! That number is invalid.' There is only enough space to enter a mobile number excluding the 0 so I don't understand it.
    Originally posted by Marvqn1

i get same
    mortgage free as of 06/02/2008#
    berthas buddies No 5
    murphys no more pies club member ,No 242..
    .,night owl 25

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

901Posts Today

6,871Users online

Martin's Twitter