Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 10th Oct 14, 5:06 AM
    • 12,581Posts
    • 40,022Thanks
    sarah1972
    0 WOW
    YourWord Survey Site. Earn giftcards
    • 10th Oct 14, 5:06 AM
    0 WOW
    YourWord Survey Site. Earn giftcards 10th Oct 14 at 5:06 AM
    Only just joined so not sure how good they will be but like any of them, its worth a try.

https://www.yourword.com/l.html#/join-in

Attractive Rewards

Redeem YourRewards for gift cards to a copious selection of popular retailers and restaurants. Gift card values range from £5 to £25 at places like:

M&S
    John Lewis
    Amazon.co.uk
    iTunes
    Pizza Express

YourWord helps build brands just for you

Talk to and about brands through YourWord. It's like a direct line to brands, where you talk and brands listen. Get heard via an online survey. Snap and share a picture of the ads you notice on the way to work. Or hop on a chat and tell us about your hopes and dreams for a brand's new product. Fill us in and earn rewards for your time. With YourWord and YourWord mobile, you can earn rewards for your feedback while waiting in a checkout queue or at the bus stop
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Page 2
    • iris
    • By iris 24th Jan 15, 8:57 AM
    • 1,086 Posts
    • 3,362 Thanks
    iris
    I have not heard from this company for ages. I reached £4.98 in my account last November and have had no surveys since
    • MollyDolly
    • By MollyDolly 24th Jan 15, 10:12 AM
    • 757 Posts
    • 1,619 Thanks
    MollyDolly
    As with a lot of other survey sites - it pays to log in regularly. I haven't completed many yet as I only joined just before Christmas, but I just logged in now and there were several surveys showing available, although I didn't qualify for any I earned 50p just for attempting them - some seemed to keep popping up so not sure if that is a glitch, I don't mind - I earned 50p for just a minute or two of clicking.
    • iris
    • By iris 24th Jan 15, 10:26 AM
    • 1,086 Posts
    • 3,362 Thanks
    iris
    As with a lot of other survey sites - it pays to log in regularly. I haven't completed many yet as I only joined just before Christmas, but I just logged in now and there were several surveys showing available, although I didn't qualify for any I earned 50p just for attempting them - some seemed to keep popping up so not sure if that is a glitch, I don't mind - I earned 50p for just a minute or two of clicking.
    Originally posted by MollyDolly
    I log in every week, but there are never any surveys for me.

I don't think I am ever going to reach the elusive £5
    • chels
    • By chels 24th Jan 15, 11:06 AM
    • 1,162 Posts
    • 4,474 Thanks
    chels
    My last survey invite was on 27.11.14 at which point I reached £4.90 in my account, no emails since.

I do log into my account now and again but there have been no surveys to complete. I'll send them a message soon to ask about it, will be interesting to see what they say if anything.
    *2015*
    £s GAINED: Cash £367.33 Vouchers £216.00
    LBs LOST: 2.5 / 28

• iris
    • By iris 24th Jan 15, 11:31 AM
    • 1,086 Posts
    • 3,362 Thanks
    iris
    My last survey invite was on 27.11.14 at which point I reached £4.90 in my account, no emails since.

I do log into my account now and again but there have been no surveys to complete. I'll send them a message soon to ask about it, will be interesting to see what they say if anything.
    Originally posted by chels

Perhaps this is what they do. Wait until you are just under £5 and then never send any more invites

Come back and tell us if you have a reply.
    • chels
    • By chels 3rd Feb 15, 5:46 PM
    • 1,162 Posts
    • 4,474 Thanks
    chels
    I sent them a message yesterday, this is the reply I received today:

"Sorry for the delay. We are working on some site updates for quality and member experience. Within the next couple of weeks, you will be prompted to update your profile and you will notice an increase in survey volume."

A positive is they replied within 24 hours. I guess we shall see what happens in the coming weeks!
    *2015*

• asajj
    • By asajj 3rd Feb 15, 8:37 PM
    • 4,124 Posts
    • 10,302 Thanks
    asajj
    I sent them a message yesterday, this is the reply I received today:

"Sorry for the delay. We are working on some site updates for quality and member experience. Within the next couple of weeks, you will be prompted to update your profile and you will notice an increase in survey volume."

A positive is they replied within 24 hours. I guess we shall see what happens in the coming weeks!
    Originally posted by chels
    Yes I got the sam reply after querying with them.

As a note though there are many more survey sites pay regularly and send regular surveys. If people are interested in.
    £2015 in 2015 / £2015

No buying unnecessary stuff.
    Clearing out by selling on Ebay, donating to charity etc.
    • MaShadow
    • By MaShadow 3rd Feb 15, 9:11 PM
    • 187 Posts
    • 296 Thanks
    MaShadow
    their good to be registered with but its better joining others like populiselive and valued opinions are my 2 fave.
    • MaShadow
    • By MaShadow 4th Apr 15, 2:43 PM
    • 187 Posts
    • 296 Thanks
    MaShadow
    use their facebook page yourword uk
    • blowe56789
    • By blowe56789 6th Apr 15, 4:19 PM
    • 10 Posts
    • 6 Thanks
    blowe56789
    i recieve surveys every few days £32 now oerhaps you should check your profile
    • chels
    • By chels 6th Apr 15, 5:25 PM
    • 1,162 Posts
    • 4,474 Thanks
    chels
    I still haven't received any surveys or contact following the reply I received from them back in February (as above). I've now entered my phone number and completed the verification process, will have to see if I now start receiving surveys again.
    *2015*

• chels
    • By chels 7th Apr 15, 11:25 AM
    • 1,162 Posts
    • 4,474 Thanks
    chels
    Well it seems adding my phone number did the trick as I received a survey email today!
    *2015*

• redagila
    • By redagila 7th Apr 15, 12:36 PM
    • 4,555 Posts
    • 14,789 Thanks
    redagila
    What's going on with this site? Haven't had any surveys from them for months and I can't even get into my account because of this incessant popup asking for a phone number which I don't want to give them! Can't even get to the contact page to ask them because there's no way to close the pop up.
    Originally posted by thriftymanc

Seems that they want to add a phone no. to your profile "for your security"! I don't think you will be able to access your account until you provide one.
    I gave them my mobile no. (which is hardly ever switched on) and the confirmation code came through quickly this morning. I had tried a couple of times before but the message took so long to come through that I had closed down the PC by then so had to repeat the exercise!!
    I have just checked my profile and the tel.no. has been included where it asks if you want to participate in phone surveys although in a previous selection I have not chosen that option. I have deleted it and wait and see what happens next time I try to complete a survey.
    • redagila
    • By redagila 8th Apr 15, 10:18 PM
    • 4,555 Posts
    • 14,789 Thanks
    redagila
    Just to follow up on my previous post - since entering my phone no. & then deleting it, I have received more surveys than usual that I have been able to complete, so doesn't seem to have caused me any problems.
    • torbrex
    • By torbrex 9th Apr 15, 12:45 PM
    • 67,660 Posts
    • 124,659 Thanks
    torbrex
    I'm the same, I put my phone number in and all of a sudden I was getting emails with surveys again.
    I have shot up over the £5 and claimed my first Argos e-voucher.
    • asajj
    • By asajj 9th Apr 15, 2:28 PM
    • 4,124 Posts
    • 10,302 Thanks
    asajj
    Also just as a note I had all sorts of trouble to log in when I was using Chrome but Internet Explorer worked without an issue.
    £2015 in 2015 / £2015

No buying unnecessary stuff.
    Clearing out by selling on Ebay, donating to charity etc.
    • stusarah14
    • By stusarah14 17th Apr 15, 10:30 PM
    • 21 Posts
    • 10 Thanks
    stusarah14
    yourword.com
    says i need to use a US number and i clicked UK ???
    • LouFace
    • By LouFace 10th May 15, 11:27 AM
    • 473 Posts
    • 366 Thanks
    LouFace
    When did YourWord stop doing Amazon vouchers? Just logged on to get my balance over the £5 threshold and there is no option for Amazon anymore
    I am the master of all I create. So this bacon sandwich better do as it's told.
    • MaShadow
    • By MaShadow 10th May 15, 11:29 AM
    • 187 Posts
    • 296 Thanks
    MaShadow
    the shop has been offline for the last week
    • toastedmonkey
    • By toastedmonkey 23rd May 15, 11:43 AM
    • 13 Posts
    • 205 Thanks
    toastedmonkey
    I was stuck on £4.90 for quite a while with no invitations, in the last 10 days or so my balance has jumped to £11.80 and it allowed me to redeem a £5 amazon voucher this morning. It was emailed to me instantaneously.
    All seems good to me!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

409Posts Today

5,194Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • I believe I can boldly go where no twitter poll has gone before https://t.co/HA0jC92gAK

• OK I'm wilting to public pressure and there will be a star trek captain's poll at some point next week

• I can get that. My order is 1. Picard 2. Janeway 3. Kirk. Too early to say where Lorca will end up (or would you? https://t.co/kawtCOe9RA

• Follow Martin