Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • flubberyzing
    • By flubberyzing 26th Nov 13, 10:10 AM
    • 925Posts
    • 6,306Thanks
    flubberyzing
    The Orchard by Tesco Product Testing
    • 26th Nov 13, 10:10 AM
    The Orchard by Tesco Product Testing 26th Nov 13 at 10:10 AM
    Official MSE Insert:

Hi, we've published a Product Testing guide. See if there are any you don't know about in there.

Back to flubberyzing's original post...

-----------

Anyone joined up for this?

I received an email invitation from them today.

It looks exactly the same as Bzzagent to me... Perhaps they've decided to start doing it more "in house".

Thoughts?
    Last edited by MSE Andrea; 15-02-2016 at 11:08 AM.
    Because it's fun to have money!
Page 3
    • stonecircle
    • By stonecircle 27th Nov 13, 7:07 PM
    • 69 Posts
    • 45 Thanks
    stonecircle
    I appear to be the only person who has not gotten an invite
    Originally posted by LouFace
    Have you done the surveys?
    • Turkishdreamer
    • By Turkishdreamer 27th Nov 13, 7:08 PM
    • 458 Posts
    • 581 Thanks
    Turkishdreamer
    I signed up this morning, but only got my invite about an hour ago, have you checked your Spam folder?

I don't really understand the scoring, as not done anything like this before. Have completed all the Surveys, shared on Facebook and am at 3.3?
    MSE Addiction, should come with a health warning
    • Turkishdreamer
    • By Turkishdreamer 27th Nov 13, 7:10 PM
    • 458 Posts
    • 581 Thanks
    Turkishdreamer
    I applied this morning and didn't receive my invite until about an hour ago, have you checked your e-mail spam folder???
    MSE Addiction, should come with a health warning
  • dawn27
    I didnt get an e-mail invite either, i logged into my orchard account and the invite was in there.
    my score was 2.2 but then i did the surveys and it went to 3.3
    • LouFace
    • By LouFace 27th Nov 13, 9:01 PM
    • 473 Posts
    • 366 Thanks
    LouFace
    Completed all the surveys when I joined yesterday afternoon as well as connecting my Twitter and facebook, got a score of 3.5. Been back numerous times to check, and there is no invite.
    I am the master of all I create. So this bacon sandwich better do as it's told.
    • sharond101
    • By sharond101 27th Nov 13, 9:33 PM
    • 807 Posts
    • 2,155 Thanks
    sharond101
    I didn't get an invite either and I did all the surveys:-(
    • debbieharrs
    • By debbieharrs 27th Nov 13, 9:55 PM
    • 102 Posts
    • 58 Thanks
    debbieharrs
    I just signed up and did all of the surveys
    • purcel
    • By purcel 28th Nov 13, 8:04 AM
    • 1,385 Posts
    • 15,712 Thanks
    purcel
    No invite for me and I've signed up 2 days ago, did all the surveys. Perhaps my clubcard shows them I don't spend that much in their shops! I have been booted off the Tesco panel because of me not spending enough, so maybe no invite for me as I don't match their criteria!
    • Saetana
    • By Saetana 28th Nov 13, 9:59 AM
    • 1,067 Posts
    • 2,199 Thanks
    Saetana
    Already got invited for the Finest Bakery campaign - I do think its largely decided on the information from your Clubcard as I do buy Tesco bakery products, including Finest occasionally. Looking forward to trying some of the mince pies
    2017 Wins: £50 Amazon Voucher, Lambswool Throw & Cushions, Duvet and Pillows, Skincare Set, T-Shirt, This Works Sleep Kit, Case of Beer, Storage Chest, Wine
    • Lizard_Lady
    • By Lizard_Lady 28th Nov 13, 10:06 AM
    • 170 Posts
    • 161 Thanks
    Lizard_Lady
    I signed up 2 days ago, and done all the surveys, if you read it all properly then it says it matches you with stuff you buy regularly through your club card and it may take some time but you'll get matched eventually. Just sit back and wait
    • maxlimbo1
    • By maxlimbo1 28th Nov 13, 10:40 AM
    • 88 Posts
    • 90 Thanks
    maxlimbo1
    It took a couple of days for my invitation to come through after I signed up and did the surveys.
  • zoeholt
    I signed up yesterday and got the invitation about 2 hours later, hope its better than bzz has been recently
    • lewpster
    • By lewpster 28th Nov 13, 6:05 PM
    • 1,651 Posts
    • 7,029 Thanks
    lewpster
    No email invitation for me, but after reading this thread logged in and found a bakery invite yum yum : )
    • Amusville
    • By Amusville 29th Nov 13, 8:43 PM
    • 68 Posts
    • 55 Thanks
    Amusville
    I signed up yesterday and have been invited today onto the finest meat campaign!! Very pleased £5 off £5 spend is a winner!
    • Deanied
    • By Deanied 29th Nov 13, 11:39 PM
    • 395 Posts
    • 814 Thanks
    Deanied
    It said a £2.50 voucher off a £5 spend and some 50p off vouchers to pass on to other people.
    Originally posted by minimad1970

Is it just the vouchers? I thought it was a goody box with mince pies, christmas pudding etc.

It say's that they will be shipping it on 9th December. Shipping seems like a strange word to use for posting a voucher.
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 30th Nov 13, 6:30 AM
    • 12,394 Posts
    • 39,529 Thanks
    sarah1972
    Is it just the vouchers? I thought it was a goody box with mince pies, christmas pudding etc.

It say's that they will be shipping it on 9th December. Shipping seems like a strange word to use for posting a voucher.
    Originally posted by Deanied
    bzz always says shipping even when its only vouchers, I assume its an american term for posting?
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • Luciferswench
    • By Luciferswench 30th Nov 13, 5:14 PM
    • 368 Posts
    • 1,314 Thanks
    Luciferswench
    I joined after receiving an email invite did all the surveys yet no invites for any of the campaigns
    Sometimes i like to imagine that im living on the breadline as a single mum with 3 children to feed and clothe, bills to pay and very little time to myself........ then i wake up and realise im a princess with prince charming by my side and a lovely white castle........ oh wait
    • koolkatsaffi
    • By koolkatsaffi 1st Dec 13, 6:54 PM
    • 608 Posts
    • 2,343 Thanks
    koolkatsaffi
    Thanx OP!
    Signed up & done surveys!
    I have moved this last week to an area with a bigger Tesco - old area ahd just a local & an express with fuel - so if it goes on my Clubcard I won't be getting much in the way of campaign invites as used to shop at a huge Morrisons!
    Will wait & see!
    Gains & £'s saved..Far too many to mention! Needless to say I LOVE MSE!

'Smile in the face of adversity..Whilst thinking where you can bury the bodies'

Area representative for National Association for Bikers with a Disability A cripple is a person who thinks a disabled person cannot ride a motorcycle
    • crystal9
    • By crystal9 1st Dec 13, 10:54 PM
    • 3,689 Posts
    • 2,714 Thanks
    crystal9
    I had the e mail a few weeks ago but never joined. Have now joined and done all surveys. It is very much same as buzz
    have now given up smoking since feb 13th 2014 loving the money I'm saving
    • Sabrina237
    • By Sabrina237 2nd Dec 13, 10:00 AM
    • 225 Posts
    • 573 Thanks
    Sabrina237
    I signed up yesterday and have been invited today onto the finest meat campaign!! Very pleased £5 off £5 spend is a winner!
    Originally posted by Amusville
    Good things come to those who wait- that's a good one! Is that just fresh meat?
    Sealed Pot Challenge 7 (2014) #1851
    SPC 6 (2013) £69.13 SPC 5 (2012) £7.12
    Vouchers total for 2013- £35 of vouchers from mySurvey and 8 Pinecone luncheon vouchers
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

156Posts Today

1,130Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Luciana is on the advisory board of @mmhpi (we have MPs from most parties) https://t.co/n99NAxGAAQ

• Follow Martin