Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • dj0586
    • By dj0586 26th May 07, 10:06 AM
    • 171Posts
    • 31Thanks
    dj0586
    0 WOW
    Maximiles (Ipoints) help needed(merged)
    • 26th May 07, 10:06 AM
    0 WOW
    Maximiles (Ipoints) help needed(merged) 26th May 07 at 10:06 AM
    Hey guys, i now have enough points to get about 300 worth of dixons vouchers for ipoints, i want to buy a fridge and washing machine.

Q1) Is dixons only online now, do they still have high street stores

Q2) Can i use the vouchers online

Q3) Can i use multiple vouchers online.

TIA
Page 3
    • Babafette
    • By Babafette 25th Sep 07, 4:10 PM
    • 1,509 Posts
    • 13,286 Thanks
    Babafette
    guys don't forget boonty. they only give 2 points, max 20 i think. but it works like webfetch and so it's instant.
    Originally posted by adam2484
    Thanks for that adam2484, I didn't know about Boonty. Just got myself an extra 40 ipoints.
  • 121legend
    HI ALL... GO TO THE IPOINTS QUICK EARN PAGE AND GO DOWN TO HOMEOWNER LOAN.....FILL IN THE LITTLE FORM AND THEY WILL CALL YOU TO DO A QUOTE (MAKE UP SOME FIGURES TO GET THE QUOTE) THEN THEY CREDIT YOU WITH 3600 OR 4600 POINTS I THINK!! BIG EASY FREE POINTS!!! NICE. ENJOY
    • cdodd
    • By cdodd 26th Sep 07, 6:57 PM
    • 631 Posts
    • 1,001 Thanks
    cdodd
    don't know if anyone has noticed "who remembers me" on ipoints, looks like a friends reunited site "Earn 50 ipoints when you register with Who Remembers Me and hundreds more ipoints for all your activity"
  • Edna_Bucket
    Bump.

New month - don't forget to get Webfetch points again.
    • Babafette
    • By Babafette 2nd Oct 07, 11:41 AM
    • 1,509 Posts
    • 13,286 Thanks
    Babafette
    I just don't seem to be getting all the points I'm owed for completing GfK surveys. I raised a support request about 6 weeks ago and nothing has been done since.

I've tried to log in to my GfK account directly to match up completed surveys with awarded iPoints, but the GfK site seems to be completely out of date.
  • adam2484
    i always have a problem with gfk surveys. you'd think it'd work with a url like surveys.com lol

i given up on them now
    • Babafette
    • By Babafette 9th Oct 07, 11:59 AM
    • 1,509 Posts
    • 13,286 Thanks
    Babafette
    Problem getting the points or problem doing the surveys themselves? I never have a problem with getting the surveys to work but I'm yet to receive any points for any of the ones that I've actually done!
    Originally posted by thriftymanc
    I'm having a problem getting credited with points for most of the surveys I've done. I'm owed lots of points for Surveys.com and GfK surveys. I mentioned it in a support email, but no action has been taken. It's so frustrating.

I also haven't manage to download any Boonty games so far this month - it says I've used my allocation.:confused:
    • magoogy
    • By magoogy 9th Oct 07, 2:22 PM
    • 2,878 Posts
    • 1,625 Thanks
    magoogy
    well.........
    i won 75 of marks vouchers on their summerfun promotion and am still waiting for them - they havent answered any emails and the ticket is still being chased up in their help section...not fair as i never win anything....was sooo excited.....
    • cdodd
    • By cdodd 12th Oct 07, 1:10 PM
    • 631 Posts
    • 1,001 Thanks
    cdodd
    argos comp on i points 20 pts for entering you have to guess how many products are in the giant jar, great fun, winner gets everything in the jar, i had absolutely no idea so just took a wild guess!!
  • Edna_Bucket
    how "wild" was that figure then?
    • cdodd
    • By cdodd 13th Oct 07, 6:23 PM
    • 631 Posts
    • 1,001 Thanks
    cdodd
    how "wild" was that figure then?
    Originally posted by Edna_Bucket
    i put 200, which i guess is far too low, what did you put? Imagine if you won all that stuff, what would you do with it all??
    • Grapey
    • By Grapey 17th Oct 07, 12:40 PM
    • 264 Posts
    • 404 Thanks
    Grapey
    Well I have to say, after everything I had heard about ipoints CS I was pleasantly surprised by it. I asked for a reward to be cancelled via the help section of the website this morning and i got confirmation back within the hour that it could and had been done. Hurrah for that!
  • adam2484
    i ordered my reward 3 weeks ago, ipointgs placed the order a day after i ordered... but prezzybox.com have some 'supply issues'
  • Iom-rf
    I signed upto Ipoints the other day (signed up through Rpoints to get 20 rpoints!) i've racked up 380 ipoints so far (free), but about 100 points haven't actually shown, the free O2 sim hasn't shown, the kitten pack from Whiskas hasn't shown...

Just trying webfetch now, did my first 20 searches and that hasn't shown up either! :confused:
  • Iom-rf
    Hahaha!, user error, forgot to sign in.......
    • steveymp
    • By steveymp 19th Oct 07, 12:58 PM
    • 2,642 Posts
    • 3,059 Thanks
    steveymp
    Still waiting on my car service voucher I won in the summer, flagged it up they closed it, so reopened it and they apologised for closing it and then closed it again, reopened it, called them muppets, they have promised to look into it:confused:

Worst CS i have ever seen
    I am trying, honest very trying according to my dear OH
    • Babafette
    • By Babafette 22nd Oct 07, 12:14 PM
    • 1,509 Posts
    • 13,286 Thanks
    Babafette
    I have just sent my third email chasing yet more ipoints that haven't been credited - this time for a Staples order placed last month.
    • Babafette
    • By Babafette 5th Nov 07, 2:19 PM
    • 1,509 Posts
    • 13,286 Thanks
    Babafette
    Does anyone have a specific email address for a contact at Ipoints? I'm not getting any response at all from the support queries I have already placed.

Thanks.
  • onewingedangel
    Does anyone have a specific email address for a contact at Ipoints? I'm not getting any response at all from the support queries I have already placed.

Thanks.
    Originally posted by Babafette

I sent them about 6 or 7 queries thhrough the website regarding a reward i ordered using my ipoints 6 MONTHS AGO and still haven't received. To be honest they don't seem to care very much-i never heard back from them, and have stopped using them completly
    Last edited by onewingedangel; 05-11-2007 at 5:18 PM. Reason: spelling
    • kianicky
    • By kianicky 5th Nov 07, 6:30 PM
    • 590 Posts
    • 685 Thanks
    kianicky
    i have points missing from months ago.
    Vegetarian's Do Not!!!! eat fish

2015 comp wins: July: Travel wallet (Yazoo competition) :t
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,926Posts Today

7,914Users online

Martin's Twitter