Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • dj0586
    • By dj0586 26th May 07, 10:06 AM
    • 171Posts
    • 31Thanks
    dj0586
    0 WOW
    Maximiles (Ipoints) help needed(merged)
    • 26th May 07, 10:06 AM
    0 WOW
    Maximiles (Ipoints) help needed(merged) 26th May 07 at 10:06 AM
    Hey guys, i now have enough points to get about £300 worth of dixons vouchers for ipoints, i want to buy a fridge and washing machine.

Q1) Is dixons only online now, do they still have high street stores

Q2) Can i use the vouchers online

Q3) Can i use multiple vouchers online.

TIA
Page 2
  • Edna_Bucket
    Who did you contact? I have sent the same email four times to some random email addresses I found somewhere on one of the other forums here, but no one's replied to any of them. I'm missing about 1000 points and my OH is missing about 2000 so any email addresses that actually reply would be much appreciated!
    Originally posted by thriftymanc
    Did you try these thrifymanc?

largerich@ipoints.co.uk

sroome@ipoints.co.uk

anewland@ipoints.co.uk

pmeyers@ipoints.co.uk

The last one - Paul Meyers seems to be the CS person who might reply.

Do include the Managing Director, Geraldine Tosh, on anything you send as well!

gtosh@ipoints.co.uk

Good luck!!
    • cdodd
    • By cdodd 18th Jul 07, 10:22 AM
    • 629 Posts
    • 1,001 Thanks
    cdodd
    Does anyone know the best way to collect ipoints or the quickest way, apart from the quick polls,
    Originally posted by ClaireDares
    they send reg advert e mails which award 10 pts instantly when you click on them, so worth checking your junk e mail box
    • cdodd
    • By cdodd 18th Jul 07, 10:38 AM
    • 629 Posts
    • 1,001 Thanks
    cdodd

Good luck!!
    Originally posted by Edna_Bucket
    it was a paul that dealt with my prob
  • jen_1985_04
    I received the Champneys gift set yesterday morning, took a while for me to remember where it was from as it took a while
  • chelbel1981
    Can some body help me please???
    I use a site which awards you with ipoints, I just thought it was what they did but can I use them elsewhere
    Also what are they lol (I'm hopeless):confused:
    • hayleyw1
    • By hayleyw1 22nd Jul 07, 1:03 PM
    • 20,777 Posts
    • 43,379 Thanks
    hayleyw1
    Can some body help me please???
    I use a site which awards you with ipoints, I just thought it was what they did but can I use them elsewhere
    Also what are they lol (I'm hopeless):confused:
    Originally posted by chelbel1981
    you can only use IPOINT on www.ipoints.co.uk
    hth
    R.I.P TO THE MOST AMAZING MAN PUT ON THIS EARTH! MY DAD XX 13/03/2010 love and miss you so much xxjan wins, uki goodies,necklace, case wkd, thomas goodies, sterilizer, 2 pairs boot, earings
    • cdodd
    • By cdodd 22nd Jul 07, 9:04 PM
    • 629 Posts
    • 1,001 Thanks
    cdodd
    I received the Champneys gift set yesterday morning, took a while for me to remember where it was from as it took a while
    Originally posted by jen_1985_04
    i received mine too, i was v impressed with it worth the wait!
    • thriftymanc
    • By thriftymanc 24th Jul 07, 9:28 PM
    • 735 Posts
    • 1,800 Thanks
    thriftymanc

largerich@ipoints.co.uk

sroome@ipoints.co.uk

anewland@ipoints.co.uk

pmeyers@ipoints.co.uk

Do include the Managing Director, Geraldine Tosh, on anything you send as well!

gtosh@ipoints.co.uk

Good luck!!
    Originally posted by Edna_Bucket
    Cheers for that - I don't remember who I tried last time so have just emailed those people, included the MD - hope to get a response this time! Had more to email them about now as well as it's been another month and had more points not added within the stated 30 days. Fingers crossed!
  • jen_1985_04
    Cheers for that - I don't remember who I tried last time so have just emailed those people, included the MD - hope to get a response this time! Had more to email them about now as well as it's been another month and had more points not added within the stated 30 days. Fingers crossed!
    Originally posted by thriftymanc

I am still awaiting the points owed from the woman & home mag too - have chased but nothing so far :confused:

i did receive an email last week saying they were investigating where my points were and it could take anything between 5 and 7 days...
  • snackatack2000
    i ordered a dvd from ipoints but does anyone know how long they take to arrive??

thanks
  • jen_1985_04
    i ordered a dvd from ipoints but does anyone know how long they take to arrive??

thanks
    Originally posted by snackatack2000

I ordered a DVD a few months back and if i remember correctly it took about 2 weeks to arrive.
  • snackatack2000
    thanks jen....
    • thriftymanc
    • By thriftymanc 30th Jul 07, 9:31 PM
    • 735 Posts
    • 1,800 Thanks
    thriftymanc
    I am still awaiting the points owed from the woman & home mag too - have chased but nothing so far :confused:

i did receive an email last week saying they were investigating where my points were and it could take anything between 5 and 7 days...
    Originally posted by jen_1985_04
    Yep, I got that email too - and lo and behold, all my missing points were added to my account about two days later! That's another free CD for me then, hurrah!
  • Edna_Bucket
    Bump - 1st of the month, so you can get the Webfetch points again.
  • snackatack2000
    is anyone else having problems getting on the ipoints page?? i keep getting a one line error message...
    • cdodd
    • By cdodd 5th Aug 07, 7:50 AM
    • 629 Posts
    • 1,001 Thanks
    cdodd
    i was having probs yest but it's working again today, i'm doing quite well with ipoints, spent 6050 points on £30 leisure vouchers in the week and now back to over 2000 for buying car insurance through them, only had to chase once for points everything else seems to get added promptly
    Last edited by cdodd; 05-08-2007 at 6:58 PM. Reason: typo
  • snackatack2000
    i ordered a couple of dvds, one on the 26th july and one on 30th, just waiting for them to arrive...

thanks can sign in now...
    • manda1205
    • By manda1205 31st Aug 07, 1:55 PM
    • 2,327 Posts
    • 6,488 Thanks
    manda1205
    Sorry to hyjack the threas, but does anyone know how long to expect a cd through ipoints/101cd, I ordered last week, still not get it? TIA
    • martyn4764
    • By martyn4764 31st Aug 07, 2:01 PM
    • 734 Posts
    • 478 Thanks
    martyn4764
    Sorry to hyjack the threas, but does anyone know how long to expect a cd through ipoints/101cd, I ordered last week, still not get it? TIA
    Originally posted by manda1205
    They'll send you an email when they order it from 101cd; I'd say any day now really, it's usually within a week, give or take, of your order.
  • adam2484
    guys don't forget boonty. they only give 2 points, max 20 i think. but it works like webfetch and so it's instant.

Pick a game, uncheck the box to subscribe to the email list - click download... cancel the download...
    On the pop up window, you enter your ipoints details and the credit you straight away.

It's not as much hassle as i made it sound lol
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

277Posts Today

1,635Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin