Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Martin
    • By MSE Martin 1st Dec 09, 7:15 PM
    • 8,108Posts
    • 42,239Thanks
    MSE Martin
    Grab a 'free' MoneySavingExpert.com car sticker
    • 1st Dec 09, 7:15 PM
    Grab a 'free' MoneySavingExpert.com car sticker 1st Dec 09 at 7:15 PM
    'Free' car sticker

If you want to be a loud and proud MoneySaver, then you're welcome to grab one of our car window stickers. This is the third incarnation and the slogan was suggested and voted for by MoneySavers. (See the original vote).

Please send an SAE

By doing this you're helping spread the word about the site, so to say thanks we wanted to keep the sticker totally free.

Yet we would ask that to get it you send a stamped self-addressed envelope to get the sticker back to you. To fit it will need be an A4 envelope, which needs a 69p stamp for 2nd class (90p 1st class).

If the envelope's smaller than A4, we'll need to fold your sticker. Though do fold your envelope when you post to us - that way you can use a cheaper stamp to send it .

First come, first served

It's purely first come first served basis. We've nearly 10,000 available, but please only apply if you are actually going to put the sticker on your car. There are plenty of stickers left and we keep a tight track on this. If ever stocks get low, this will be changed so you know.

Send a stamped self addressed A4 envelope to:

Car Sticker
    MoneySavingExpert.com
    19-22 Rathbone Place
    London, W1T 1HY

Only one sticker will be sent per envelope to make it fair.

Hope you like them,

Martin

See the old car stickers

Don't miss another deal! Get MoneySavingExpert's Weekly Email
    It's full of new guides, tips, & loopholes; free & spam free
    Last edited by MSE Andrea; 29-10-2013 at 12:20 PM. Reason: updated stamp prices
    Martin Lewis, Money Saving Expert.
    Please note, answers don't constitute financial advice, it is based on generalised journalistic research. Always ensure any decision is made with regards to your own individual circumstance.

Don't miss out on urgent MoneySaving, get my weekly e-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips.

Debt-Free Wannabee Official Nerd Club: (Honorary) Members number 000
Page 2
  • bankersnight
    I love the old ones..... I don't think I will be ordering one. Won't be seen dead with one of those.
    • POSSETTE
    • By POSSETTE 27th Mar 10, 5:49 PM
    • 1,414 Posts
    • 836 Thanks
    POSSETTE
    I would like to put a poster advertising this site on our noticeboard at work. Do you have something I can download from the site - I've had a look and can't see anything.

Thanks
    Originally posted by bethj
    I would too..we have 500 people at work. i wrote out a notice on our union notice board,and that worked a little,but a proper poster would be great!
    TO FINISH LAST, FIRST YOU HAVE TO FINISH....
    • Kimberley
    • By Kimberley 20th Apr 10, 9:04 AM
    • 13,350 Posts
    • 20,353 Thanks
    Kimberley
    I sent off for mine over three weeks ago and have not received it yet
    IOW Bus and Beer festival Oct 2016
    • Shiggaddi
    • By Shiggaddi 16th May 10, 9:48 AM
    • 891 Posts
    • 305 Thanks
    Shiggaddi
    The front page needs to be changed to reflect the new postage rates as 2nd class large letters is now 51p, and not 47p.
  • t23322212
    Quite agree and couldn't have expressed it better myself...Well done
    Last edited by t23322212; 29-05-2010 at 6:00 PM.
    • kermitfrog
    • By kermitfrog 29th May 10, 7:15 PM
    • 983 Posts
    • 1,335 Thanks
    kermitfrog
    Agree with what?????
  • windsorlad
    why not print stickers on to photo paper and stick on to car window with sellotape "THATS FREE"
  • mulmul
    love to see some photos with cars have these stickers on
    • kermitfrog
    • By kermitfrog 25th Jun 10, 11:38 PM
    • 983 Posts
    • 1,335 Thanks
    kermitfrog
    love to see some photos with cars have these stickers on
    Originally posted by mulmul
    I must be missing something here. Why?
  • damsl123
    I must be missing something here. Why?
    Originally posted by kermitfrog
    Probably because he/she has never ever seen a car with one of these stickers in it the windows...I haven't but I fancy one of these...I do like 'paulsgonnabedebtfree' idea though!
    • EmehEm2005
    • By EmehEm2005 6th Nov 10, 4:25 AM
    • 104 Posts
    • 56 Thanks
    EmehEm2005
    Have just received the money for nothing car sticker. Thank you.
    Don't make old people mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to p*** us off.
  • sassy-one
    I am liking

Well done Martin and this site rocks
    Life is to short to go on hating someone but there are some people who are pure evil and you are best far away as possible from.
    I've learned you should live every day as your last
    Snowflake <3 Always remembered
    Posted via my iPhone
  • sassy-one
    I love the old ones..... I don't think I will be ordering one. Won't be seen dead with one of those.
    Originally posted by bankersnight

I like the Rob a bank one
    Life is to short to go on hating someone but there are some people who are pure evil and you are best far away as possible from.
    I've learned you should live every day as your last
    Snowflake <3 Always remembered
    Posted via my iPhone
  • BLT
    I'll take one if I am paid for using my car as an advertising billboard.
  • ink-man
    I'll take one if I am paid for using my car as an advertising billboard.
    Originally posted by BLT
    Well if your getting paid i will have two ive always liked double time.
    • backinbusiness
    • By backinbusiness 21st Jan 11, 3:36 PM
    • 732 Posts
    • 1,110 Thanks
    backinbusiness
    Got it

Love it

Stuck it

Proud to advertise this site.
    DF
    • chirpychick
    • By chirpychick 21st Jun 11, 11:19 PM
    • 891 Posts
    • 8,054 Thanks
    chirpychick
    I havent got mine
    IVA entered Dec 2010. It's been a long hard road but we FINALLY made it! IVA COMPLETE Dec 2016!!!!
  • debtfreebyxmas
    hi
    how do i get my hands on an old one? i love the screw banks one. could i request one on the envelope?
    " a life we could only dream of "
    Dreaming is a pointless exercise if it only serves to reinforce your own limitations.
    For my familys sake I no longer dream, I will plan and I will try and if I fail I will try and try again.

Failing is far better than dreaming.
  • cordct11
    euro car parks
    Hi Guy's
    Please help, I parked in a Sainsburys car park in southport got my ticket upon entry, but i thought it was a pay and dispaly ( you pay upon return ) as there was no signs on up entry. Upon my return to the pay machine my ticket came up with a £50 fee, i was totally shocked and re-entered it, upon reading the information it stated the first 90mins are fee if shopping at sainsbury's, and the price automatically goes up to £50 there after. Since i did not see the sign while entering the car park i was not aware of the fee's. I spoke to the Attendant ( after i had to look for him in sainsburys ) he said there is nothing he can do about it , and took my car reg, and issued me with a Parking Charge Notice. Please can you advise where do i stand on this , as i only 3 days to pay within 14day ( £30 ) or it will go up to £60. .

Thanks Corriene
    • torbrex
    • By torbrex 22nd Aug 11, 12:30 PM
    • 67,660 Posts
    • 124,664 Thanks
    torbrex
    Hi Guy's
    Please help, I parked in a Sainsburys car park in southport got my ticket upon entry, but i thought it was a pay and dispaly ( you pay upon return ) as there was no signs on up entry. Upon my return to the pay machine my ticket came up with a £50 fee, i was totally shocked and re-entered it, upon reading the information it stated the first 90mins are fee if shopping at sainsbury's, and the price automatically goes up to £50 there after. Since i did not see the sign while entering the car park i was not aware of the fee's. I spoke to the Attendant ( after i had to look for him in sainsburys ) he said there is nothing he can do about it , and took my car reg, and issued me with a Parking Charge Notice. Please can you advise where do i stand on this , as i only 3 days to pay within 14day ( £30 ) or it will go up to £60. .

Thanks Corriene
    Originally posted by cordct11
    This is so in the wrong place.

There is a whole board here that will be able to help you better.

Good luck
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

177Posts Today

1,540Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin