Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    saintscouple
    0 WOW
    Magazine offers - 3 for £1, free gifts etc ONLY POST OFFERS HERE
    • 4th Aug 08, 5:46 PM
    0 WOW
    Magazine offers - 3 for £1, free gifts etc ONLY POST OFFERS HERE 4th Aug 08 at 5:46 PM
    This is a continuation of the previous thread here.

PLEASE ONLY POST OFFERS HERE DISCUSSION POSTS SHOULD BE PLACED ON THE NEW THREAD HERE

The following note is from Martin:

Now I'll probably be struck out of the NUJ for writing this. However magazines use a host of marketing tricks to get us to sign up, and often stay subscribed even if we're not reading their magazines.

Yet active MoneySavers can use this to their advantage. There are lots of different types of deals, but most effectively say "sign up by direct debit" and we'll give you three or six mags for free (or for £1). Sometimes you may get a free gift too.

Their aim

Their aim is you forget to cancel the DD whether you like the mag or not, after all a subscribers a subscriber.

MoneySavers aim

Sign up. Read the mag. Cancel the direct debit at the end of the trial and possibly sign up for another trial with the same magazine all over again. Of course we shouldn't kill the magazine industry. Don't repeat this too often. if you are a loyal follower then get your subscription - it's always substantially cheaper than buying it again and again in a newsagents anyway.

More about the list below

Below is a categorised list of magazines with these type of offers, based on information provided from MoneySavers. It's sectioned into subject categories and sub-sectioned into offer types. Of course offers change, so do check the terms and conditions before you sign up.

Please continue to post your magazine spots and periodically (forgive the pun) we'll update this list

Last edited by saintscouple; 04-08-2008 at 5:53 PM.
Page 2
    • netimka
    • By netimka 6th Aug 08, 5:41 PM
    • 1,711 Posts
    • 37,818 Thanks
    netimka
    Elle
    just got this in email... remember to copy and paste the link to make it works...

http://www.subscribe2.co.uk/home/mpurchase.asp?m=374&src=EA14

FREE!
    Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream set, worth £60

Subscribe to ELLE today for JUST £6 for 6 issues and we will send you this Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream gift set, worth £60 absolutely free!
    FIVE GREAT REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE
    • FREE Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream set, worth £60
    • JUST £6 for your first 6 issues
    • That’s ONLY £1 a copy (normal price £3.50)
    • Receive exclusive subscriber COLLECTOR EDITIONS
    • FREE delivery direct to your door
    + After your first 6 issues, you will still SAVE 20 per cent on every issue thereafter. That’s just £16.80 every six issues - protecting you from any cover price rises
    TERMS AND CONDITIONS: This offer is available for UK subscriptions only (excluding BFPO addresses) and closes on 2nd September2008. This offer is available by direct debit only. The free gift is available while stocks last, and may vary from the product shown. Please allow 28 days for delivery of your gift which will arrive under separate cover to your subscription. All orders will be acknowledged and you will be advised of commencement issue within 14 days. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. The minimum subscription term is 12 issues. The full UK subscription rate is £39.60 for 12 issues. For overseas rates please call (00 44 1858) 438880.

Magazine: ElleSource Code: EA14

Last edited by netimka; 06-08-2008 at 5:43 PM.
    This will be mine in 2009 member's club no. 359 Cash £1000+, Holiday, Handbag
    Aug wins: The Good The Bad The Weird On Blu-ray~Benecol Bag for Life

• woodys wonders
    I have tried copying & pasting the Elle link but it just comes up with page cannot be found?

I sooooooo want this offer
    • princessmoneysaver
    • By princessmoneysaver 6th Aug 08, 7:23 PM
    • 15,570 Posts
    • 321,089 Thanks
    princessmoneysaver
    Works fine for me, right click then chose 'copy shortcut' then paste this into new window HTH
    2017 wins - £5 amazon voucher

My little miracle 02/12/16

• sellingmysoul666
    kerrang subscription £6 + fee foo fighters cd
    Subscribe to Kerrang! today and get free One by One and Echoes, Silence, Patience And Grace CDs absolutely free!

Subscribe today and get:
    • FREE Foo Fighters CDs One by One and Echoes, Silence, Patience and Grace
    • 33% off the price that you’d pay in the shops – just £19 by quarterly Direct Debit*
    • FREE delivery direct to your door
    Kerrang! is the ultimate Access All Areas pass into the heart of rock 'n' roll excess. Whether you're a fan of Muse or My Chemical Romance, Motorhead or Marilyn Manson you NEED Kerrang! in your life.

*Direct Debit offer – UK offer only.

REF: FSFA
    Monthly Direct Debit + FREE Foo Fighters CDs
    £6.00
    www.greatmagazines.co.uk/kerrangfoo
    or
    http://www.greatmagazines.co.uk/store/displayitem.asp?sid=3460&id=23847

I havent tried it myself -

I am off to Bloodstock next week anyone else !!!
    Last edited by sellingmysoul666; 07-08-2008 at 8:41 PM.
    "what lies behind us & what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us" Ralph Waldo Emerson
    • truereddevil
    • By truereddevil 7th Aug 08, 9:06 PM
    • 62 Posts
    • 12 Thanks
    truereddevil
    WEBUSER MAGAZINE (6 Free)
    Sign up for webuser magazine at www.webusersubs.co.uk/i176 or ring 0845676778 and quote code 339Z and you will receive 3 months of web user magazine for 60p and you will get it delivered to your door every fortnight and save a further 15% after the promotional period trust me guys this is a brilliant magazine gives you really good tips on everything on the web ive been getting this magazine for over a year now
    Not quite free then! It is a good magazine though
    • cte1111
    • By cte1111 8th Aug 08, 6:12 PM
    • 6,998 Posts
    • 364,754 Thanks
    cte1111
    12 month sub to Conde Nast Traveller
    £29.90 with free Molton Brown Toku Yozu set
    http://www.subscription.co.uk/home/mpurchase.asp?m=85&src=7509
    • lynzpower
    • By lynzpower 9th Aug 08, 8:49 AM
    • 24,744 Posts
    • 39,690 Thanks
    lynzpower
    Another fantastic deal from psychologies

6 for £6 plus get a free Nivea visage DNAge skincare set worth £46

http://www.subscribe2.co.uk/home/mpurchase.asp?m=923&src=WA34 from the psychologies website if this doesnt come up.
    Well aint funny how its the little things in life that mean the most? Not where you live, the car you drive or the price tag on your clothes.
    Theres no dollar sign on piece of mind
    This Ive come to know...
    So if you agree have a drink with me, raise your glasses for a toast
    • 1carminestocky
    • By 1carminestocky 9th Aug 08, 10:04 AM
    • 6,462 Posts
    • 2,477 Thanks
    1carminestocky
    Another fantastic deal from psychologies

6 for £6 plus get a free Nivea visage DNAge skincare set worth £46

http://www.subscribe2.co.uk/home/mpurchase.asp?m=923&src=WA34 from the psychologies website if this doesnt come up.
    Originally posted by lynzpower

Nice one! As a relative newbie, this bit in the T&C's worried me:

The minimum subscription term is 12 issues

Should I be?
    • sinw
    • By sinw 9th Aug 08, 10:23 AM
    • 7,597 Posts
    • 41,360 Thanks
    sinw
    Nice one! As a relative newbie, this bit in the T&C's worried me:

Should I be?
    Originally posted by 1carminestocky

its bit tricky this one can anyone find the email address so i can ask them, it says 6 4 £6 the minimum 12 months so i wud like to know b4 i sign up - i cant fund contact dtls

found it i have emailed them on subscribe2@subscription.co.uk
    Last edited by sinw; 09-08-2008 at 10:26 AM.
    • cte1111
    • By cte1111 9th Aug 08, 7:47 PM
    • 6,998 Posts
    • 364,754 Thanks
    cte1111
    3 issues of Delicious for £1
    http://www.deliciousmagazine.co.uk/blogs/Buy_3_issues_of__delicious_for_just_%C2%A31__863
  • gerryu2
    Official nintendo mag free Wii courier bag
    www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk/nim/p049

phone 0844 848 2852

Quote ref P049

Quarterly DD is 12.97

minimum sub termmis only 3 months. You can also cancel in the first 60 days if you are dissatisfied and they will refund you for all unmailed issues.
  • woodys wonders
    Works fine for me, right click then chose 'copy shortcut' then paste this into new window HTH
    Originally posted by princessmoneysaver
    Many thanks got this to work and am eagerly awaiting my goodies.

I do like this thread.
    • cte1111
    • By cte1111 11th Aug 08, 1:31 PM
    • 6,998 Posts
    • 364,754 Thanks
    cte1111
    Woman and Home
    3 issues for £1
    http://www.magazinesubscriptionsipc.com/ipc/subs/subsorder.asp?title=XWH&promcode=i087&ctryid=238
  • lisahobden
    She magazine free Vaseline Intensive Rescue set worth over £40
    www.qualitymagazines.co.uk/sh/sb19

You have to pay £18 up-front for a one year sub - looks like it could be the end of cancelling the direct debit when you get the gift??!

Set includes Vaseline Intensive Relief and Repair balm, Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking lotion, Vaseline Intensive Rescue Soothing Hand Cream and Vaseline Intensive Rescue Hydrating Foot cream, together with some "luxury towels"
    • HappySad
    • By HappySad 12th Aug 08, 11:03 PM
    • 1,948 Posts
    • 665 Thanks
    HappySad
    www.qualitymagazines.co.uk/sh/sb19

You have to pay £18 up-front for a one year sub - looks like it could be the end of cancelling the direct debit when you get the gift??!

Set includes Vaseline Intensive Relief and Repair balm, Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking lotion, Vaseline Intensive Rescue Soothing Hand Cream and Vaseline Intensive Rescue Hydrating Foot cream, together with some "luxury towels"
    Originally posted by lisahobden
    thanks for this
    ďÖthe Ďinsatiability doctrine Ė we spend money we donít have, on things we donít need, to make impressions that donít last, on people we donít care about.Ē Professor Tim Jackson

ďThe best things in life is not things"
    • Bookworm63
    • By Bookworm63 13th Aug 08, 4:06 PM
    • 1,061 Posts
    • 15,637 Thanks
    Bookworm63
    Delicious Magazine
    Also another offer for this one - six issues for £6:

https://secure2.subscribeonline.co.uk/DELI/login.cfm

Quote promotion code PSYCS0908 (from Psychologies Magazine)
    • Special T
    • By Special T 14th Aug 08, 6:32 PM
    • 181 Posts
    • 192 Thanks
    Special T
    Easy Living
    Hi

Easy Living suscription - £12 for 12 issues and free gift of 3 Eucerin Sensitive Q10 Active skincare products (worth £49.55).

Offer closes 4/9/08. Looks like min 12 months subscription. KIV direct debit continues at £12 for 6 issues at renewal.

Subscribe at www.subsciption.co.uk/easyliving code 5803 or tel 0844 848 5202

HTH
    • DdraigGoch
    • By DdraigGoch 15th Aug 08, 5:43 PM
    • 713 Posts
    • 3,995 Thanks
    DdraigGoch
    GoodHousekeeping Mag - 3 for £3 offer
    I hope that this isn't old hat, but even if it is, I hope it's useful to someone:

http://www.qualitymagazines.co.uk/home/mpurchase.asp?m=21&src=WN03

Good Housekeeping Subscription Good Housekeeping provides hundreds of thousands of women with vital information and genuinely useful advice on a broad range of subjects relevant to their lives. From food to fashion, beauty to home buys, relationships, health, financial tips and great interviews with interesting women. Don’t miss out and subscribe today!
    Magazine: Good Housekeeping Source Code: WN03 New
    Last edited by DdraigGoch; 15-08-2008 at 5:52 PM.
    If you see me on here - shout at me to get off and go and get something useful done!!
  • lisa21
    Free Stila Makeup Palette with Elle
    Subscribe to ELLE today for JUST £14.99 every 6 issues and receive one of these Stila Make-up Palettes, embellished with Swarovski crystals, worth £30 as a FREE GIFT!

Minimum 12 month subscription applies

http://directmagazines.subscribeonline.co.uk/magazines/womens-interest/elle?affiliate=PILOT1a
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

177Posts Today

1,324Users online

Martin's Twitter