Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Ivrytwr3
    • By Ivrytwr3 20th Mar 17, 7:56 PM
    • 5,411Posts
    • 9,566Thanks
    Ivrytwr3
    0 WOW
    Raid your cupboards (please) - Kelloggs discount codes
    • 20th Mar 17, 7:56 PM
    0 WOW
    Raid your cupboards (please) - Kelloggs discount codes 20th Mar 17 at 7:56 PM
    Anyone help me with 1, hopefully 2 Kellogs Grown ups go free codes please? (10 digit code)

http://grownupsgofree.kelloggs.co.uk/

We are planning a trip to London at the end of the month with the kids and and for Madame Tussauds it is £119 for a family of four.

Looking on the Kellogs website you can use these vouchers which brings the price down to £60.

Fingers crossed someone can help.................
Page 1
    • Nile
    • By Nile 20th Mar 17, 8:29 PM
    • 14,172 Posts
    • 14,105 Thanks
    Nile
    • 20th Mar 17, 8:29 PM
    • 20th Mar 17, 8:29 PM
    Hi, we move threads if we think they’ll get more help elsewhere (please read the forum rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board. If you have any questions about this policy please email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.

I’ve moved your thread from the ‘I wanna’ board to the ‘Discount Codes ‘n Vouchers’ board, where it is better suited.

Regards

Nile
    Hi, I'm the Board Guide on the In my home (includes DIY) and the I wanna buy-it or do-it boards which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly and I can move and merge posts there. However, do remember that Board Guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. It is not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Any views are mine and are not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com.

10 Dec 2007 - Led Zeppelin - I was there. I wear my 50 (gold/red/white) blood donations pin badge with pride. Give blood, save a life.
    • Brynsam
    • By Brynsam 21st Mar 17, 12:04 AM
    • 144 Posts
    • 149 Thanks
    Brynsam
    • 21st Mar 17, 12:04 AM
    • 21st Mar 17, 12:04 AM
    Arrive by train and you can get 2 for 1: http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/times_fares/pr8b70940a04000401d1faf07da7513e.aspx

Might be worth it for one of you to travel a couple of stops even if you weren't planning that mode of transport!
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 21st Mar 17, 5:23 AM
    • 12,162 Posts
    • 39,176 Thanks
    sarah1972
    • 21st Mar 17, 5:23 AM
    • 21st Mar 17, 5:23 AM
    Anyone help me with 1, hopefully 2 Kellogs Grown ups go free codes please? (10 digit code)

http://grownupsgofree.kelloggs.co.uk/

We are planning a trip to London at the end of the month with the kids and and for Madame Tussauds it is £119 for a family of four.

Looking on the Kellogs website you can use these vouchers which brings the price down to £60.

Fingers crossed someone can help.................
    Originally posted by Ivrytwr3
    If you are saving best part of £60, it may be safer to just buy 2 packs of cereal just the sure ?

I am only saying that as every time Kellogs codes are posted on threads like these, they get jumped on by someone and end up getting used within minutes of posting them.
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • Ivrytwr3
    • By Ivrytwr3 21st Mar 17, 7:16 AM
    • 5,411 Posts
    • 9,566 Thanks
    Ivrytwr3
    • 21st Mar 17, 7:16 AM
    • 21st Mar 17, 7:16 AM
    We are travelling by train and although i could get 2 x adults on the 2 4 1, i could not get the children as part of the offer for some reason

Anyway, i now have my 2 x codes - so thank you!!!
    • nachoet
    • By nachoet 27th Mar 17, 11:49 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    nachoet
    • 27th Mar 17, 11:49 PM
    Please grant me two codes
    • 27th Mar 17, 11:49 PM
    who will be my genie and grant me two codes.?

please please
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 28th Mar 17, 7:12 AM
    • 12,162 Posts
    • 39,176 Thanks
    sarah1972
    • 28th Mar 17, 7:12 AM
    • 28th Mar 17, 7:12 AM
    Any codes need to be posted on here and not by PM, they will then be used on a first come, first served basis please.
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

262Posts Today

2,208Users online

Martin's Twitter