Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • redfox
    • By redfox 16th Jun 16, 8:27 PM
    • 11,650Posts
    • 33,874Thanks
    redfox
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread
    • 16th Jun 16, 8:27 PM
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread 16th Jun 16 at 8:27 PM
    Welcome to a new long lasting Elite 11+ glitch and chat thread.

Please see post number 2 for all the relevant information on the thread. Savvybuyer's excellent lists are in the subsequent posts.

It's a great group and community so enjoy!
    Last edited by redfox; 16-06-2016 at 9:38 PM.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Shop but don't drop, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly and I can move and merge threads there. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Page 3467
    • Soo_Hal
    • By Soo_Hal 20th Mar 17, 10:26 PM
    • 52 Posts
    • 529 Thanks
    Soo_Hal
    oooh yes actually banana, banana bread, milkshake my boys love them thank you

How about
    1x ASDA Grower's Selection Fairtrade Bananas (6pk) £1.20 £0.96
    A vs W
    hth
    Originally posted by gocat
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 20th Mar 17, 10:32 PM
    • 30,962 Posts
    • 425,122 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    thanks to my mail, via argos
    ill get these 2 for £60
    perfect my our anniversary gift to mrs zippy.

ssm shhhhhhhhh as you know better
    Originally posted by zippydooda
    Hmmmm.....you best be buying her flowers too or you'll be getting that kettle thrown at you
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • bubbs
    • By bubbs 20th Mar 17, 10:32 PM
    • 45,974 Posts
    • 545,471 Thanks
    bubbs
    ill get these 2 for £60

ssm shhhhhhhhh as you know better
    You go steady but on a serious note one of my customers had one of those kettles , didnt last 5mins
    Sealed pot challenge number 242 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017
    Stopped Smoking 22/01/15

-1 stone 1lb
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 20th Mar 17, 10:35 PM
    • 30,962 Posts
    • 425,122 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    Is it better to check against each website individually or is Mysupermarket still ok?

I've enjoyed(not really) being stuck indoors poorly with a bug the kids shared with me and an afternoon nap!! didn't feel like spring when I stepped out to rubbish in the bin!!
    Originally posted by Soo_Hal
    Helloooo

I still use msm as a rough guide but if it's something a bit random.....or expensive .....I check the websites
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • bubbs
    • By bubbs 20th Mar 17, 10:35 PM
    • 45,974 Posts
    • 545,471 Thanks
    bubbs
    Night all
    Sealed pot challenge number 242 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017
    Stopped Smoking 22/01/15

-1 stone 1lb
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 20th Mar 17, 10:36 PM
    • 30,962 Posts
    • 425,122 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    You go steady but on a serious note one of my customers had one of those kettles , didnt last 5mins
    Originally posted by bubbs
    The receipt will be safe in his wallet
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • Soo_Hal
    • By Soo_Hal 20th Mar 17, 10:41 PM
    • 52 Posts
    • 529 Thanks
    Soo_Hal
    Night Bubbs

Helloooo TM nice to see you ...its so hard to catch up with my little active guy ...he doesn't stop
    I think because I had a 2 or 3 hour nap earlier today I am still wide eyed ...makes a change
    I think ill have browse and compare prices before placing order
    • aau1
    • By aau1 20th Mar 17, 10:42 PM
    • 18,579 Posts
    • 321,385 Thanks
    aau1
    OOooohh, ikea's "all the furniture you can eat" promo is back!!

*Offer valid from 20/03/17 to 14/04/17 after 4.30pm Monday to Friday (inclusive). Offer available for IKEA FAMILY members only. Offer valid in all stores excluding IKEA Warrington, and the Aberdeen, Birmingham, Norwich and Westfield Stratford City Order and Collection Points. Offer entitles you to the value you spend in IKEA Restaurant off any home furnishing product in-store only and cannot be used towards purchases from IKEA Shop Online, IKEA Swedish Food Market, IKEA gift cards, IKEA Bistro, or IKEA services including but not limited to Home Delivery, Installation, Assembly, and Kitchen Planning. Offer can only be redeemed once per customer, per purchase on the same day (the date on your IKEA Restaurant receipt). Your IKEA Restaurant receipt must be handed over at the time of purchase at the IKEA check-outs along with your IKEA FAMILY card. This offer is not in conjunction with any other promotional offer or discount. Your IKEA Restaurant receipt is non-refundable and non-transferable. Your IKEA Restaurant receipt cannot be redeemed for cash and it has no cash value. No change will be given even where your purchase is less than the value of your IKEA Restaurant receipt. IKEA Limited reserves the right to refuse any IKEA Restaurant receipt that we reasonably believe has not been validly obtained or has been obtained fraudulently. All returns subject to the current returns policy, however any refunds will take this offer into account. Your statutory rights are unaffected. IKEA reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion as necessary due to circumstances outside our reasonable control. Your IKEA Restaurant receipt is and remains the property of IKEA Limited at all times and will be retained by us as proof of discount on your purchase in accordance with this offer.
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is the word a moorhen
    • Sunshinemummy
    • By Sunshinemummy 20th Mar 17, 11:01 PM
    • 14,206 Posts
    • 176,200 Thanks
    Sunshinemummy
    ill get these 2 for £60

You do love your wife x

Enjoy xxxxx
    Accumulative cost of having adult child in 2017.
    January - One day off work for OH to take him to an exam as car broken - 40 mile round journey. Different car £450.
    • Sunshinemummy
    • By Sunshinemummy 20th Mar 17, 11:03 PM
    • 14,206 Posts
    • 176,200 Thanks
    Sunshinemummy
    Originally posted by aau1
    oohhhhhh I need to find my card and check it is still registered...
    January - One day off work for OH to take him to an exam as car broken - 40 mile round journey. Different car £450.
    • DeeDee74
    • By DeeDee74 20th Mar 17, 11:03 PM
    • 2,891 Posts
    • 35,915 Thanks
    DeeDee74
    Im ok thanks, been docs today and back again tomorrow, might as well move there but as i keep saying alot worse off than me
    Aww hope you feel better soon bubbs
    Ignore reality.There's nothing you can do about it.
    I have done reading too!
    personally test's all her own finds
    • aau1
    • By aau1 20th Mar 17, 11:17 PM
    • 18,579 Posts
    • 321,385 Thanks
    aau1
    Amstel is £1.67 in M in Scotland

COS just rewarded £2, same payout expected from CS.....eventually
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is the word a moorhen
    • lookinforabargain
    • By lookinforabargain 20th Mar 17, 11:29 PM
    • 8,967 Posts
    • 148,505 Thanks
    lookinforabargain
    Amstel is £1.67 in M in Scotland

COS just rewarded £2, same payout expected from CS.....eventually
    Same for the cider as well
    ...those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

PRIDE

There's a fork in the road, which way will you go
    You standing still or will you step into the great unknown,
    Is yours to decide, this is your life.

• Serendipitious
    • By Serendipitious 21st Mar 17, 6:32 AM
    • 4,222 Posts
    • 44,710 Thanks
    Serendipitious
    Good morning all

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• diluvsdiscounts
    • By diluvsdiscounts 21st Mar 17, 6:45 AM
    • 3,090 Posts
    • 28,544 Thanks
    diluvsdiscounts
    Good morning, at last cos has something that will get used in this house and volumes of it too.....amstel....one of dh favourites.
    Did I read someone say buy in separate offers so 6x600ml on one receipt etc. I never have any joy with cs so I'm only going to do cos.
    • elainemn
    • By elainemn 21st Mar 17, 6:58 AM
    • 2,845 Posts
    • 43,479 Thanks
    elainemn
    Good morning everyone. Another sunny start to the day in the north east. Hope you are all well & happy and have a lovely day.
    • Sunshinemummy
    • By Sunshinemummy 21st Mar 17, 7:12 AM
    • 14,206 Posts
    • 176,200 Thanks
    Sunshinemummy
    Hmmmm.....you best be buying her flowers too or you'll be getting that kettle thrown at you
    Originally posted by TrulyMadly
    I do think the Zipster is very romantic, frugal but romantic

I can just imagine Mrs Zippy saying ..'that bl**dy kettle is just like you... it didn't last 5 minutes'
    • Sunshinemummy
    • By Sunshinemummy 21st Mar 17, 7:17 AM
    • 14,206 Posts
    • 176,200 Thanks
    Sunshinemummy
    bubbs, hugs x
    • bubbs
    • By bubbs 21st Mar 17, 7:32 AM
    • 45,974 Posts
    • 545,471 Thanks
    bubbs
    Morning all
    Sat here again waiting to have bloods done, day off as well still up at 5.30, took hubby work now here
    Stopped Smoking 22/01/15

-1 stone 1lb
    • mhoc
    • By mhoc 21st Mar 17, 7:32 AM
    • 15,395 Posts
    • 183,785 Thanks
    mhoc
    How about
    1x ASDA Grower's Selection Fairtrade Bananas (6pk) £1.20 £0.96
    A vs W
    hth
    Originally posted by gocat
    I wonder why Ikea Warrington is excluded from the promo - what did we do to Ikea?
    Needless to say this is where we are going next - we did once try Leeds but its a peculiar place to get to and an absolute rabbit warren inside
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,145Posts Today

6,377Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Just seen @IvoGraham doing stand up in a comedy club. Superb, witty, self depricating, clever stuff. Go see him if you get the chance

• RT @ChrissyNunn: New one from @Tesco today.. "The sale of Goods Act is just legislation, it's like a guideline, it's not law" @MartinSLewis?

• Off to Torremolinos? I'm filming my roadshow there next Fri 28th during the day then in Branigans at 5pm. Want to come? Let @itvmlshow know

• Follow Martin