Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • katykicker
    • By katykicker 5th Jan 17, 8:02 AM
    • 5,955Posts
    • 11,883Thanks
    katykicker
    Clixsense, Neobux, Crowdflower 2017 Thread
    • 5th Jan 17, 8:02 AM
    Clixsense, Neobux, Crowdflower 2017 Thread 5th Jan 17 at 8:02 AM
    This is the new thread for Clixsense. Best of luck for 2017!

You can find a link to the previous thread here.

As most of us now use Neobux/other Crowdflower websites for a variety of different purposes/to maximise earnings it is easier to have a better title, to allow others to find this helpful thread.

As always feel free to talk about anything from these websites, ask for help and advice. If you have a question please feel free to ask, even if you think it may have been asked before.

We welcomes newbies and older returning members and if you want to read my Clixsense guide then you can do so below.

Please note that referral links are NOT allowed on this board, at all!

Many people who post on this forum have referral links on the referrals board so feel free to have a look there if you want to join up.

Don't forget to set up your alerts for this new thread!

Just click on 'Thread Tools' and then 'Subscribe to this thread'. Then select the frequency for alerts.
    Jealousy is when you count someone else's blessings instead of your own.
Page 5
    • vampire-girl
    • By vampire-girl 20th Mar 17, 3:42 PM
    • 4,310 Posts
    • 6,863 Thanks
    vampire-girl
    VideoLab may have gone, but the Mini Exposure ads are back I had 50 this morning and now I have 101
    Originally posted by purplevamp
    I have 131 but I didn;t click them all yesterday. These blue ones can be clicked anytime can't they?

My ad click time is 5am until midnight so I click usually about 2pm sometimes 4pm

thanks
    • purplevamp
    • By purplevamp 20th Mar 17, 5:54 PM
    • 7,046 Posts
    • 341,583 Thanks
    purplevamp
    I have 131 but I didn;t click them all yesterday. These blue ones can be clicked anytime can't they?

My ad click time is 5am until midnight so I click usually about 2pm sometimes 4pm

thanks
    Originally posted by vampire-girl
    Yes, I find the blue ones last all day I have a window open to the side and click them as I get on with other things
    Mortgage: Was: £154,495 Oct 2039
    Now: £136,975.47 Apr 2038
    MFW #28 £0/£3,000

Swagbucks ~ £55 (2016 ~ £340)
    Surveys ~ £65.65 (2016 ~ £407.55)
    PTC, etc ~ $71.62 (2016 ~ $696.89)

Goodbye Princess Leia
    • vampire-girl
    • By vampire-girl 20th Mar 17, 6:02 PM
    • 4,310 Posts
    • 6,863 Thanks
    vampire-girl
    Yes, I find the blue ones last all day I have a window open to the side and click them as I get on with other things
    Originally posted by purplevamp
    Thanks I have them in another window and click back as I do other sites
    So hopefully tomorrow they'll reset.
    • surveyqueenuk
    • By surveyqueenuk 20th Mar 17, 10:47 PM
    • 488 Posts
    • 1,576 Thanks
    surveyqueenuk
    Hi all, according to the Neobux forum, job 999574 - Find Official Business Urls, is flagging people on the sixth question. Steer clear!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

463Posts Today

4,810Users online

Martin's Twitter