Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • katykicker
    • By katykicker 5th Jan 17, 8:02 AM
    • 5,974Posts
    • 12,539Thanks
    katykicker
    Clixsense, Neobux, Crowdflower 2017 Thread
    • 5th Jan 17, 8:02 AM
    Clixsense, Neobux, Crowdflower 2017 Thread 5th Jan 17 at 8:02 AM
    This is the new thread for Clixsense. Best of luck for 2017!

You can find a link to the previous thread here.

As most of us now use Neobux/other Crowdflower websites for a variety of different purposes/to maximise earnings it is easier to have a better title, to allow others to find this helpful thread.

As always feel free to talk about anything from these websites, ask for help and advice. If you have a question please feel free to ask, even if you think it may have been asked before.

We welcomes newbies and older returning members and if you want to read my Clixsense guide then you can do so below.

Please note that referral links are NOT allowed on this board, at all!

Many people who post on this forum have referral links on the referrals board so feel free to have a look there if you want to join up.

Don't forget to set up your alerts for this new thread!

Just click on 'Thread Tools' and then 'Subscribe to this thread'. Then select the frequency for alerts.
    Jealousy is when you count someone else's blessings instead of your own.
Page 5
    • vampire-girl
    • By vampire-girl 20th Mar 17, 3:42 PM
    • 4,321 Posts
    • 6,874 Thanks
    vampire-girl
    VideoLab may have gone, but the Mini Exposure ads are back I had 50 this morning and now I have 101
    Originally posted by purplevamp
    I have 131 but I didn;t click them all yesterday. These blue ones can be clicked anytime can't they?

My ad click time is 5am until midnight so I click usually about 2pm sometimes 4pm

thanks
    • purplevamp
    • By purplevamp 20th Mar 17, 5:54 PM
    • 7,080 Posts
    • 342,497 Thanks
    purplevamp
    I have 131 but I didn;t click them all yesterday. These blue ones can be clicked anytime can't they?

My ad click time is 5am until midnight so I click usually about 2pm sometimes 4pm

thanks
    Originally posted by vampire-girl
    Yes, I find the blue ones last all day I have a window open to the side and click them as I get on with other things
    Mortgage: Was: £154,495 Oct 2039
    Now: £135,941.39 Mar 2038
    MFW #28 £600/£3,000

Swagbucks ~ £105 (2016 ~ £340)
    Surveys ~ £87.40 (2016 ~ £407.55)
    PTC, etc ~ $87.42 (2016 ~ $696.89)

Goodbye Princess Leia
    • vampire-girl
    • By vampire-girl 20th Mar 17, 6:02 PM
    • 4,321 Posts
    • 6,874 Thanks
    vampire-girl
    Yes, I find the blue ones last all day I have a window open to the side and click them as I get on with other things
    Originally posted by purplevamp
    Thanks I have them in another window and click back as I do other sites
    So hopefully tomorrow they'll reset.
    • surveyqueenuk
    • By surveyqueenuk 20th Mar 17, 10:47 PM
    • 493 Posts
    • 1,589 Thanks
    surveyqueenuk
    Hi all, according to the Neobux forum, job 999574 - Find Official Business Urls, is flagging people on the sixth question. Steer clear!
    • jubilee63
    • By jubilee63 24th Mar 17, 3:47 PM
    • 30 Posts
    • 62 Thanks
    jubilee63
    Hi, i have just joined with clixsense but can anybody tell me which payment method they use with this site. i have paypal but i don't think it is an option on this site.
    • Kantankrus Mare
    • By Kantankrus Mare 24th Mar 17, 5:07 PM
    • 4,493 Posts
    • 9,332 Thanks
    Kantankrus Mare
    Hi, i have just joined with clixsense but can anybody tell me which payment method they use with this site. i have paypal but i don't think it is an option on this site.
    Originally posted by jubilee63
    I have mine paid by skrill but I have it paid in dollars so no charge for currency exchange and then I have it paid straight to my neobux account with no charges. Works for me.
    Make £10 a day challenge Jan/£215.84/ Feb £146.45/ Mar £192.55/Apr £120.75
    Walk 2000 miles in 2017....615.06 miles
    • sangmmo
    • By sangmmo 25th Mar 17, 1:49 AM
    • 8 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    sangmmo
    Long time no see Fisher Tasks
    • nickyotron
    • By nickyotron 26th Mar 17, 2:50 PM
    • 360 Posts
    • 571 Thanks
    nickyotron
    Payoneer update for peeps considering
    Just to add to this for anyone still considering which site to use for payments.. I've just noticed while trying to withdraw funds from Payoneer, they have a minimum withdraw amount of $50. ( I had $30 to withdraw from Clixsense!)

Wish I hadn't used them now. Browsed the site again and I've looked through bit's n bobs of what should be relevant info an still can't find any mention of this $50 minimum.
    • purplevamp
    • By purplevamp 26th Mar 17, 5:34 PM
    • 7,080 Posts
    • 342,497 Thanks
    purplevamp
    Originally posted by jubilee63
    I'm with payza. But I think you need to read up on all of them to decide which is best for you. IMO none of them are brilliant. Hope they can bring paypal back soon
    Mortgage: Was: £154,495 Oct 2039
    Now: £135,941.39 Mar 2038
    MFW #28 £600/£3,000

Swagbucks ~ £105 (2016 ~ £340)
    Surveys ~ £87.40 (2016 ~ £407.55)
    PTC, etc ~ $87.42 (2016 ~ $696.89)

Goodbye Princess Leia
    • nickyotron
    • By nickyotron 28th Mar 17, 5:36 PM
    • 360 Posts
    • 571 Thanks
    nickyotron
    Found this in my email, a reply from Payoneer. Which is slightly worrying...

"Thank you for contacting us.

This is an automatic reply. If this message does not resolve your issue, please reply with further details and we will be happy to assist you.

The Withdraw to Bank Service is unfortunately unavailable for your Payoneer Account. We're working hard to have it available for more Payoneer account holders in the future, and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
    Sincerely,
    Payoneer Customer Care"

Sounds to me that I can't take my money out! EEEKKK! lol
    • Kantankrus Mare
    • By Kantankrus Mare 28th Mar 17, 6:46 PM
    • 4,493 Posts
    • 9,332 Thanks
    Kantankrus Mare
    Is there any way you could cancel the transaction nicky?

I would have a look if there is anywhere on clix that you could put a request in.

That doesnt sound good at all.
    Make £10 a day challenge Jan/£215.84/ Feb £146.45/ Mar £192.55/Apr £120.75
    Walk 2000 miles in 2017....615.06 miles
    • avian946
    • By avian946 2nd Apr 17, 5:03 PM
    • 14 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    avian946
    hey guys ive signed up for paytoo in order to receive payments although ive become a bit hesitant. the app is asking for alot of iID. including a scan of a cheque. this seems a bit dangerous. has anyone had problems with paytoo? do imneed to submit the image of a cheque to receive payouts to my uk current account?
    • cally6008
    • By cally6008 4th Apr 17, 12:26 PM
    • 7,387 Posts
    • 11,159 Thanks
    cally6008
    I've just cashed out $8 to Tango.

I'm following this post on the clix forum

KatBlack9 wrote: For those who want Amazon UK payments here's my experience:

27th Feb - cashed out $15 Tango prepaid visa
    6th Mar - got my email from prepaidcodecenter signed up
    Added the card to Amazon, kept it in USD
    topped up my Amazon account by £4.99 ($6.37)
    Amazon charged $1.25 verification fee
    13th Mar - fee refunded and topped up Amazon again £6.82 ($8.63)

So altogether it took 2 weeks and for my $15 I got £11.81.

• ElefantEd
    • By ElefantEd 7th Apr 17, 12:53 PM
    • 508 Posts
    • 932 Thanks
    ElefantEd
    Found this in my email, a reply from Payoneer. Which is slightly worrying...

"Thank you for contacting us.

This is an automatic reply. If this message does not resolve your issue, please reply with further details and we will be happy to assist you.

The Withdraw to Bank Service is unfortunately unavailable for your Payoneer Account. We're working hard to have it available for more Payoneer account holders in the future, and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
    Sincerely,
    Payoneer Customer Care"

Sounds to me that I can't take my money out! EEEKKK! lol
    Originally posted by nickyotron

I just looked at my Payoneer account (set up purely to withdraw my clixsense money, but I haven't used it yet) and it is now giving me the option of withdawing in pounds. So I wonder if they've fixed the problem? If so, could you try again and let us know if it works for you?
    • katykicker
    • By katykicker 8th Apr 17, 5:19 PM
    • 5,974 Posts
    • 12,539 Thanks
    katykicker
    I had a Payoneer deposit paid into my account (has to be more than $50 I think) around the 28th March. Which I requested around the 24th March.

This was the rate details:

Amount $68.05
    Exchange Rate 1 USD = 0.7855 GBP
    Amount Transferred £53.46
    Jealousy is when you count someone else's blessings instead of your own.
    • sangmmo
    • By sangmmo 13th Apr 17, 9:49 AM
    • 8 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    sangmmo
    Could anyone tell me? Do you see Fisher Investments Tasks?
    • ElefantEd
    • By ElefantEd 19th Apr 17, 11:33 PM
    • 508 Posts
    • 932 Thanks
    ElefantEd
    I thought I'd post an update on my experience with Payoneer to reassure anyone else taking this route, as success has been achieved.

I had $55 in Clixsense, and cashed out to Payoneer. Clixsense take $2 of this (fixed fee, so best not to do lots of small transactions). I then withdrew the balance to my UK bank account, and it has now arrived in the form of £41.92, taking 2-3 days.

Note that the minimum withdrawal from Payoneer is $50. So it is both slower and rather less convenient that paypal was. However it does work.

Personally I'm giving up on Clixsense as my premium membership expires soon, and the number of acceptably paid (never mind interesting) tasks has dwindled over the last few months; together with the clunkier payment system this means the effort is just not worth the reward. However, it was worth doing for a few years and I have earned a reasonable amount from it.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,566Posts Today

8,335Users online

Martin's Twitter