Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • flubberyzing
    • By flubberyzing 26th Nov 13, 10:10 AM
    • 1,035Posts
    • 6,269Thanks
    flubberyzing
    The Orchard by Tesco Product Testing
    • 26th Nov 13, 10:10 AM
    The Orchard by Tesco Product Testing 26th Nov 13 at 10:10 AM
    Official MSE Insert:

Hi, we've published a Product Testing guide. See if there are any you don't know about in there.

Back to flubberyzing's original post...

-----------

Anyone joined up for this?

I received an email invitation from them today.

It looks exactly the same as Bzzagent to me... Perhaps they've decided to start doing it more "in house".

Thoughts?
    Last edited by MSE Andrea; 15-02-2016 at 11:08 AM.
    Because it's fun to have money!
Page 48
    • jellytot83
    • By jellytot83 23rd Nov 16, 2:57 PM
    • 114 Posts
    • 1,457 Thanks
    jellytot83
    I got an invite as did hubby, I chose party food and he chose desserts
    Lover of languages, handbags, travel, my Border Terrier, my husband, cheese & gin. Kicker of cancer's butt. Not necessarily in that order
    • Mirů
    • By Mirů 5th Dec 16, 11:38 AM
    • 5,333 Posts
    • 22,070 Thanks
    Mirů
    Received my £6 cheese voucher today
    Earth cannot be flat...if it was cats would have knocked everything off by now
    • pipalia
    • By pipalia 31st Dec 16, 4:18 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    pipalia
    I am a member of Tesco Orchard and I am already enjoying some lovely 10 inch cake from them for free! The whole family will appreciate the cake during our New Year's party this evening. #TriedForLess
    • JT5678
    • By JT5678 1st Jan 17, 11:04 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    JT5678
    Tesco Orchard Programme
    The Tesco Orchard Programme is an amazing programme to get involved with! I'm currently taking part in Hosting Christmas Your Way, Tesco sent me a £6 coupon to be used on their cakes and desserts. I got some of Tesco finest cakes to finish off a Christmas get together and some for everyone to try in work to take away those 'Monday' blues while working the Christmas shifts and they went down a treat, made working Christmas that bit easier. #TriedForLess
    • enigma1
    • By enigma1 3rd Jan 17, 6:20 PM
    • 32 Posts
    • 112 Thanks
    enigma1
    I agree that The Tesco Orchard Programme is an amazing programme! I recently took part in he 'Hosting Christmas Your Way' campaign, Tesco sent me a £6 coupon to be used on their cheese. I got some of Tesco five counties, cheddar & caramalised onion, Mexicana, red Leicester & brie to complete a cheese board for our Christmas get together. family really enjoyed the variety and the Mexicana was a definite favourite. I've never thought of having a cheeseboard at Christmas (my family more into sweet than savoury!) but this was such a success I'll be doing it again next year with or without the campaign!
    • minimad1970
    • By minimad1970 3rd Jan 17, 7:17 PM
    • 3,886 Posts
    • 8,134 Thanks
    minimad1970
    Are we now supposed to be writing reviews on here, I've not seen any on here before and now there's 3.
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 4th Jan 17, 5:49 AM
    • 12,076 Posts
    • 39,002 Thanks
    sarah1972
    Are we now supposed to be writing reviews on here, I've not seen any on here before and now there's 3.
    Originally posted by minimad1970
    I dont think its a great idea as it just clogs up the thread.
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • mandyh11
    • By mandyh11 4th Jan 17, 8:07 AM
    • 128 Posts
    • 220 Thanks
    mandyh11
    Agree. If everyone starts leaving reviews on here no one will read it anymore. Can we please stop doing it?
    2013 wins - Garnier BB cream, Bella Italia £60 meal voucher, Years supply Tetley tea. £100
    • minimad1970
    • By minimad1970 4th Jan 17, 6:37 PM
    • 3,886 Posts
    • 8,134 Thanks
    minimad1970
    I dont think its a great idea as it just clogs up the thread.
    Originally posted by sarah1972
    I agree, it just seems weird that newbies did it. I wondered what directed them here.
    • Aesop
    • By Aesop 4th Jan 17, 11:30 PM
    • 22,772 Posts
    • 149,241 Thanks
    Aesop
    Tesco encourage posts on social media and also blogs forums etc.

But I agree this is not the correct place to be posting reviews. I don't think Tesco will get too excited about a post on a forum.
    Make £10 a day May 2017 £125.48
    Pinecone vouchers earnt 2017 £9; Swagbucks 2017 £66 QMEE 2017 £2.16 Prolific Academic 2017 £5.72 Slidejoy 2017 £5.48 OnePulse 2017 £25.10
    Shop and Scan 2017 £10 ConsumerPulse 2017 £10
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 5th Jan 17, 6:17 AM
    • 12,076 Posts
    • 39,002 Thanks
    sarah1972
    OK Guys, as the general consensus is that its not a good idea, any further reviews will be removed to keep the thread in good order.

Sarah x
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • p34nut
    • By p34nut 20th Mar 17, 7:49 PM
    • 25 Posts
    • 10 Thanks
    p34nut
    Closing the orchard email
    Just had an email informing me that They are closing orchard as of the end of the month!!! :-( what a shame loves doing their projects
    • Mersey
    • By Mersey 21st Mar 17, 7:03 PM
    • 1,476 Posts
    • 703 Thanks
    Mersey
    Tesco abolishes Orchard Scheme
    Tesco have announced that the Orchard Scheme (whereby vouchers etc are sent to customers) is to end next week.

Seems to be another cut/saving by Tesco.
    Please be polite to OPs and remember this is a site for Claimants and Appellants to seek redress against their bank, ex-boss or retailer. If they wanted morality or the view of the IoD or Bank they'd ask them.
    • fairycherub
    • By fairycherub 23rd Mar 17, 11:49 PM
    • 134 Posts
    • 44 Thanks
    fairycherub
    going
    Orchard is closing down, I had an email from Tesco this week . Its a real shame as i loved my freebies. They are switching to instore product testing
    Last edited by fairycherub; 23-03-2017 at 11:49 PM. Reason: misspelt
    • SpreadPyar
    • By SpreadPyar 24th Mar 17, 6:18 PM
    • 225 Posts
    • 525 Thanks
    SpreadPyar
    It's a shame they are closing it. It had been a nice journey while it lasted. There were items they introduced I would have never walked passed let alone try it it were not for this.

I ask them to reconsider it.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,528Posts Today

8,634Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • The strange thing with a 4yr old is having to play & smile while inside feeling sick for those in trauma in my birth town #Manchester

• Just a quick ta-ta for now. I'm taking the week off for family time with mini and Mrs MSE. So I won't be here much. Back after the bank hol

• Ugh another one trying it! Beware https://t.co/Ab9fCRA76F

• Follow Martin