Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Andrea
    • By MSE Andrea 27th Mar 13, 2:23 PM
    • 8,198Posts
    • 20,246Thanks
    MSE Andrea
    0 WOW
    Topcashback Questions & Answers
    • 27th Mar 13, 2:23 PM
    0 WOW
    Topcashback Questions & Answers 27th Mar 13 at 2:23 PM
    MSE Additional reading:

You might like to read our latest Cashback sites news story: Are you a cashback site loser?

Back to the original post...

Hi everyone,

If you have a question you'd like to ask cashback website Topcashback directly, post your question below and it will try to answer. If you want to discuss other cashback sites then please start a separate thread if there isn't one already.

Please remember referral links are not permitted. If you want to post a referral you can do it on the Topcashback referrals thread.
    Last edited by MSE Andrea; 27-10-2015 at 9:51 AM.

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Facebook, MSE Deals Twitter, Forum Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
Page 169
    • Oakdene
    • By Oakdene 17th Mar 17, 12:07 PM
    • 963 Posts
    • 1,588 Thanks
    Oakdene
    Hi Matt

Just wondering if you know of an issue with 10BET as I am awaiting a transaction to go to confirmed from 28th June?

THanks
  • TopCashBack Company Representative
    Hey Oakdene,

I can see this merchant is taking longer than originally expected to progress transactions however, we have received a payment to cover some transactions around this time very recently. I would, therefore suspect it won't be too long until we receive a payment in the near future to cover some more transactions. Hopefully, this includes your transaction.

Best wishes,
    Matt
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
    • Oakdene
    • By Oakdene 17th Mar 17, 2:32 PM
    • 963 Posts
    • 1,588 Thanks
    Oakdene
    Cheers Matt, fingers crossed it moves to confirmed soon!!
    • martyp
    • By martyp 19th Mar 17, 12:55 PM
    • 679 Posts
    • 82 Thanks
    martyp
    Can I just ask if using a nectar voucher on eBay, maybe in part payment for something along with Paypal, would stop me getting cashback as it does state:
    "Using a promotional/voucher code not posted and approved by TopCashback."
    Hey everyone,

I hope you all had a great weekend.

@Oakdene - No worries at all and I really do hope it progresses soon.

@martyp - We're checking this out with the merchant in order to bring you what their decision would be if you used a voucher that you got for exchanging your nectar points. Hopefully, we can get this answer to you very soon.

Best wishes,
    Matt
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
    • martyp
    • By martyp 20th Mar 17, 5:40 PM
    • 679 Posts
    • 82 Thanks
    martyp
    Thanks Matt, will wait to hear back.
    • greatgimpo
    • By greatgimpo 20th Mar 17, 5:49 PM
    • 694 Posts
    • 919 Thanks
    greatgimpo
    I think everybody is aware that a lot of traders deduct VAT and delivery charges before calculating what the cashback amount is, but the amount that Wall-Art is paying is beyond comprehension. The offer was 17.25% cashback, the money spent (after VAT and delivery deducted) was 66.53, and the amount they decided I should have is 3.82 which is closer to 5%. I've put a claim in to TCB over two weeks ago but so far the status still reads 'ready to submit'.
    Last edited by greatgimpo; 20-03-2017 at 5:51 PM.
    • tanmc1
    • By tanmc1 21st Mar 17, 11:16 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    tanmc1
    Not paying out
    I opened a ticket in November 2016 as I have had pending transactions since September 2016. This is still ongoing and your affiliate still offers cashback deals constantly? Everything was working fine before hand. No one can really give an answer as to what the problem is. I am told to be patient I would rather they just declined it so I wasn't logging in all the time to check the status?
    • November2
    • By November2 21st Mar 17, 1:50 PM
    • 683 Posts
    • 197 Thanks
    November2
    Is there a problem with Rias at the moment? possibly due to offering a huge 60 cashback, but they won't give me a quote! I fill in all the details and then I just get 'cannot give you a quote' message. Rias live chat just said to phone them, which of course means no cashback. No reason for further details needed, all filled in correctly, standard car, no convictions, personal use, etc etc. Yet cannot give a quote.
    Hi everyone,

@greatgimpo - I am sorry to hear this has tracked incorrectly. This could have happened for various reasons but if you submit a claim we'll do our best to raise this and try and get the commission you expected from your purchase.

@tanmc1 - In order for me to look into this more closely for you can you email me at mse@topcashback.co.uk?

@November2 - I would advise for you to ask them what the issue is and how to remedy this so you can make your purchase online. Hopefully they can help.

Best wishes,
    Matt
    • greatgimpo
    • By greatgimpo 21st Mar 17, 5:44 PM
    • 694 Posts
    • 919 Thanks
    greatgimpo
    greatgimpo - I am sorry to hear this has tracked incorrectly. This could have happened for various reasons but if you submit a claim we'll do our best to raise this and try and get the commission you expected from your purchase.
    Originally posted by TopCashBack Company Representative
    I've put a claim in to TCB over two weeks ago but so far the status still reads 'ready to submit'.
    Originally posted by greatgimpo
    Please read my post again - I put a claim in on the 3rd March, but it's still waiting for TCB to take action.
    Hello greatgimpo,

We can only submit claims every few weeks. If this is not submitted or you don't hear anything by the 3rd April please email me at mse@topcashback.co.uk as it should take a maximum of 4 weeks for this to happen.

Best wishes,
    Matt
    • molerat
    • By molerat 22nd Mar 17, 4:00 PM
    • 16,272 Posts
    • 10,446 Thanks
    molerat
    According to the app today is the 22th
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk/donations.html
    • bxboards
    • By bxboards 23rd Mar 17, 8:06 AM
    • 1,186 Posts
    • 925 Thanks
    bxboards
    Hello

Two Ebay transactions made on 18th March during the 5% day have completely vanished from my account, and do not appear in any of the columns.

I take screenshots of my transactions for my own records, and they were there on the 21st March, but are not there today, which I used to investigate why my 'pending' transactions total dropped unexpectly.

Tranactions from the 17th and 19th have not vanished, so this looks like an issue with 18th March transactions.

Could this be looked at please? My TCB username is the same here. Please do not ask me to raise a Claim, as I do not think this is an issue with the merchant, as they tracked in fine, and just vanished overnight.
    • steve1500
    • By steve1500 23rd Mar 17, 8:08 AM
    • 916 Posts
    • 608 Thanks
    steve1500
    Have you finally given up on Snap & Save ?

Not that there was much to write home about, by way of offers when you went with your app
    Private Parking Tickets is my way of telling the wife to use her car and not mine
    Hey everyone,

@molerat – Do you mind expanding on what you mean, please?

@bxboards – I have just checked your account and can see you have earned 1 transaction on the 17th, 2 lots of cashback on the 18th and 3 on the 19th. Looking further into your account there is no evidence to suggest any transactions have been removed.

@steve1500 – We have two lots of grocery offers running side by side at the moment. Two under Groceries and two further under In store which are also available on the desktop site. We are monitoring this situation with the range of offers available and I would like to thank you for your feedback on this.

Best wishes,
    Matt
    • bxboards
    • By bxboards 23rd Mar 17, 3:12 PM
    • 1,186 Posts
    • 925 Thanks
    bxboards
    @bxboards I have just checked your account and can see you have earned 1 transaction on the 17th, 2 lots of cashback on the 18th and 3 on the 19th. Looking further into your account there is no evidence to suggest any transactions have been removed.
    Matt
    Hello Matt

Thanks for the reply - my side they do not show up at all in my display, I have a screenshot or before and after.

They are still missing from my 'pending' column and the total decreased by the missing amount. It could be a glitch your side, but they are no longer visible to me as an end user. I've sent you screenshots to the usual MSE address.

Thanks

bxboards
    • molerat
    • By molerat 23rd Mar 17, 8:32 PM
    • 16,272 Posts
    • 10,446 Thanks
    molerat
    Hey everyone,

@molerat Do you mind expanding on what you mean, please?
    In the Android app My Account shows transaction dates as 21th and 22th. Not had many on those 2 dates but this has shown up in September and March.
    • molerat
    • By molerat 23rd Mar 17, 8:34 PM
    • 16,272 Posts
    • 10,446 Thanks
    molerat
    Hey everyone,

@steve1500 – We have two lots of grocery offers running side by side at the moment. Two under Groceries and two further under In store which are also available on the desktop site. We are monitoring this situation with the range of offers available and I would like to thank you for your feedback on this.

Best wishes,
    Matt
    But only 4 items. Quidco Click Snap currently has 108 !

and two further under In store which are also available on the desktop site
    Where are they hiding then ?

edit: I have found them but cannot find a direct link only a convoluted link via my earnings page.
    edit: and another link hidden on the help page

Anyone would think you don't want them found.
    Last edited by molerat; 23-03-2017 at 9:11 PM.
    Hey everyone,

@bxboards - I did reply back yesterday to your email and I do believe they should be showing now properly.

@molerat - Can you email me at mse@topcashback.co.uk so I can look into your account? I am afraid without seeing your account I am having issues fully seeing what you are seeing and therefore can not provide you with full assistance.

With the In Store offers, they are run very differently to those under Groceries. The groceries offers are provided by another company and therefore any additional offers need to be places elsewhere. You can find these on the desktop and also under 'in store' then 'groceries' on the app.

Best wishes,
    Matt
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,291Posts Today

8,548Users online

Martin's Twitter