Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search

Results: Vote for the survey-sites you'd recommend to others

My Survey

48.72% • 19 votes

To Luna

17.95% • 7 votes

New Vista

35.90% • 14 votes

Consumer Voice

2.56% • 1 votes

Opinion World

12.82% • 5 votes

Response Panel

0% • 0 votes

Survey Bods

7.69% • 3 votes

Crowdology

12.82% • 5 votes

Panel Base

30.77% • 12 votes

Viewsbank

12.82% • 5 votes

You may not vote on this poll

39 votes in total.

• FIRST POST
    • jenniewb
    • By jenniewb 17th May 16, 2:30 PM
    • 12,157Posts
    • 11,488Thanks
    jenniewb
    0 WOW
    Are These Survey Sites Worth It (2) Updated 2016
    • 17th May 16, 2:30 PM
    0 WOW
    Are These Survey Sites Worth It (2) Updated 2016 17th May 16 at 2:30 PM
    OK so after a few requests over the years I've decided to update the previous thread
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=1003753&page=124

I've made a new poll which will remain open for a year taking into account the sites that I have been told have closed and a few newer or more frequently used sites. I have chosen to leave out more exclusive and popular sites such as Pinecone because they are so popular already and there is limited space for my options in the poll- I've had to whittle it down to 10 from nearly 40! I wanted to have as many different sites and some more dubious survey sites on the list to help people and save people wasting their time trialling sites so leaving out the more obviously good sites was behind my reasoning on that.

A good site to keep an eye on is the global site for all survey sites The Survey Police https://www.surveypolice.com/ which keeps track and has reviews of most if not all survey sites. I think it's based in the US but it does cover the UK too so bare this in mind when looking at new survey sites or looking for feedback on sites you may be a member of.

And one last disclaimer- I am by no means a member of all the different survey sites listed. I just don't have the time, energy or boredom threshold that I used to have (and sadly not the health either!) I have started this thread for everyone to use, add to and hopefully pre-warn others about, I don't have information on all or even most of the sites unfortunately and although I will be adding to the thread it's a thread for everyone to please add to and help others with because I definitely don't have all the answers or experience!

Thank you to everyone who adds their experiences in past experience has been a huge help here.
Page 2
    • redagila
    • By redagila 21st Nov 16, 5:41 PM
    • 4,450 Posts
    • 14,692 Thanks
    redagila
    I have just looked on Populuslive to check my account and find that the points have been reduced recently. I was expecting a payout this month as in September I had 47 points but the total is now down at 30!!
    Has anyone else had any problem with them?
    I am waiting for a reply to my email at the moment.
    • redagila
    • By redagila 18th Mar 17, 8:56 AM
    • 4,450 Posts
    • 14,692 Thanks
    redagila
    Has anyone found that surveys from Populuslive have slowed down?
    • chels
    • By chels 18th Mar 17, 10:10 AM
    • 1,143 Posts
    • 4,448 Thanks
    chels
    Not much difference to usual during January and February with approx 8 email survey invites each month although I haven't received any surveys during March.

However, the last email I received was on 24.02.17 with the title Populus Audit about being an active member. I hadn't got around to completing this and then forgot about it, maybe that's why I haven't received any surveys since, hmmmm!
    Last edited by chels; 18-03-2017 at 12:32 PM.
    *2015*
    £s GAINED: Cash £367.33 Vouchers £216.00
    LBs LOST: 2.5 / 28

• redagila
    • By redagila 18th Mar 17, 1:13 PM
    • 4,450 Posts
    • 14,692 Thanks
    redagila
    I have only had one invite in March & I did reply to the Audit email. I have updated my profiles to see if that helps but mine is probably because I am an old lady!
    • redagila
    • By redagila 18th Mar 17, 1:43 PM
    • 4,450 Posts
    • 14,692 Thanks
    redagila
    Well just logged into my e-mail & there was a survey to complete!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,684Posts Today

9,486Users online

Martin's Twitter