Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 10th Oct 14, 5:06 AM
    • 12,704Posts
    • 40,262Thanks
    sarah1972
    0 WOW
    YourWord Survey Site. Earn giftcards
    • 10th Oct 14, 5:06 AM
    0 WOW
    YourWord Survey Site. Earn giftcards 10th Oct 14 at 5:06 AM
    Only just joined so not sure how good they will be but like any of them, its worth a try.

https://www.yourword.com/l.html#/join-in

Attractive Rewards

Redeem YourRewards for gift cards to a copious selection of popular retailers and restaurants. Gift card values range from £5 to £25 at places like:

M&S
    John Lewis
    Amazon.co.uk
    iTunes
    Pizza Express

YourWord helps build brands just for you

Talk to and about brands through YourWord. It's like a direct line to brands, where you talk and brands listen. Get heard via an online survey. Snap and share a picture of the ads you notice on the way to work. Or hop on a chat and tell us about your hopes and dreams for a brand's new product. Fill us in and earn rewards for your time. With YourWord and YourWord mobile, you can earn rewards for your feedback while waiting in a checkout queue or at the bus stop
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Page 5
    • m1kjm
    • By m1kjm 31st Jan 17, 11:27 PM
    • 1,141 Posts
    • 2,188 Thanks
    m1kjm
    I emailed them and got the following reply:-

Looks like they're not giving everyone the amount needed to cash out.
    Originally posted by purplevamp
    Oh no, it was Sara who replied to my request.
    • London50
    • By London50 1st Feb 17, 1:08 AM
    • 1,532 Posts
    • 1,446 Thanks
    London50
    I emailed them and got the following reply:-

Looks like they're not giving everyone the amount needed to cash out.

At the bottom of your email from them there is a link to ask any questions or comments, click that to email them, explain how much you have in credit and tell them you do not think you will reach the £5 by the end of March. Sara will reply later to offer to top up to the £5 but with the agreement that they will then close the account so you cannot use the website again. As long as you except that they should then top you up and close your account with them after you claim the voucher code.
    • purplevamp
    • By purplevamp 2nd Feb 17, 10:12 PM
    • 7,400 Posts
    • 358,386 Thanks
    purplevamp
    At the bottom of your email from them there is a link to ask any questions or comments, click that to email them, explain how much you have in credit and tell them you do not think you will reach the £5 by the end of March. Sara will reply later to offer to top up to the £5 but with the agreement that they will then close the account so you cannot use the website again. As long as you except that they should then top you up and close your account with them after you claim the voucher code.
    Originally posted by London50
    That's pretty much what I put in the email . Every survey I've had since the notification has automatically DQ'd me, not even giving me the usual 10p. I think I'll give it until the end of February then email them back.
    Mortgage: Was: £154,495 Oct 2039
    Now: £131,937.44 Mar 2038
    MFW #28 £1100/£3,000

Swagbucks ~ £315 (2016 ~ £340)
    Surveys ~ £275.85 (2016 ~ £407.55)
    PTC, etc ~ $306.51 (2016 ~ $696.89)

“Aren’t you a little short for a stormtrooper?” ~ Princess Leia

Money's money my little honey! A rich man's jokes are always funny
    • GetRealBabe
    • By GetRealBabe 3rd Feb 17, 8:56 AM
    • 2,151 Posts
    • 2,370 Thanks
    GetRealBabe
    That's pretty much what I put in the email . Every survey I've had since the notification has automatically DQ'd me, not even giving me the usual 10p. I think I'll give it until the end of February then email them back.
    Hi

I wouldn't bother doing anymore surveys. Like you before I got the £5.00 top up, I couldn't complete any of the surveys but I did earn the 10p for each that rejected me. Strange that you didn't earn 10p.

Send another email requesting a top up to £5.00.
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 014-Finally got a signature.

• redagila
    • By redagila 6th Feb 17, 3:58 PM
    • 4,576 Posts
    • 14,799 Thanks
    redagila
    You definitely need to email again.
    I emailed them as I hadn't received my 10p for last unqualifying survey & they have responded with the offer of uplift to £5 before closure of account. I had also been having problems logging in lately which I mentioned as well.
    Good luck.
    • purplevamp
    • By purplevamp 6th Feb 17, 6:14 PM
    • 7,400 Posts
    • 358,386 Thanks
    purplevamp
    Thanks GetRealBabe and redagila. I emailed them again and they topped up my account. I have now cashed out my final £5.

It's a shame as I found it a really easy site to use.
    Mortgage: Was: £154,495 Oct 2039
    Now: £131,937.44 Mar 2038
    MFW #28 £1100/£3,000

Swagbucks ~ £315 (2016 ~ £340)
    Surveys ~ £275.85 (2016 ~ £407.55)
    PTC, etc ~ $306.51 (2016 ~ $696.89)

“Aren’t you a little short for a stormtrooper?” ~ Princess Leia

Money's money my little honey! A rich man's jokes are always funny
    • m1kjm
    • By m1kjm 6th Feb 17, 8:07 PM
    • 1,141 Posts
    • 2,188 Thanks
    m1kjm
    Thanks GetRealBabe and redagila. I emailed them again and they topped up my account. I have now cashed out my final £5.

Well done.
    • redagila
    • By redagila 7th Feb 17, 1:10 PM
    • 4,576 Posts
    • 14,799 Thanks
    redagila

Well done. I have also cashed out. Like you I liked this site because the £5 cashout was usually easily reached.
    • katykicker
    • By katykicker 17th Mar 17, 11:00 AM
    • 6,014 Posts
    • 16,713 Thanks
    katykicker
    Just a reminder that there are 2 weeks left to get them to top you up.
    Jealousy is when you count someone else's blessings instead of your own.
    • daedal
    • By daedal 21st Mar 17, 8:00 AM
    • 43 Posts
    • 22 Thanks
    daedal
    They topped my account up as well after I mailed, I'm glad I saw this post, otherwise I would have lost the £4 I had in the account
    • katykicker
    • By katykicker 3rd Apr 17, 5:48 PM
    • 6,014 Posts
    • 16,713 Thanks
    katykicker
    They are STILL sending out surveys - don't bother completing them!
    Jealousy is when you count someone else's blessings instead of your own.
    • redagila
    • By redagila 3rd Apr 17, 6:18 PM
    • 4,576 Posts
    • 14,799 Thanks
    redagila
    They are STILL sending out surveys - don't bother completing them!
    Originally posted by katykicker

That's strange - I haven't been sent any - not that I would complete them!
    • daedal
    • By daedal 4th Apr 17, 7:56 AM
    • 43 Posts
    • 22 Thanks
    daedal
    I got one yesterday despite them being closed.

I clicked the link just to see what what happen, it takes you to a page saying the site is closed.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,027Posts Today

7,724Users online

Martin's Twitter