Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 2
  • dottyvintage
    To be honest I would just ring up the local florist(to her) and order her a bouquet or whatever from them. At lest you can walk into the shop if you have cause to complain.

:-)
    • POPPYOSCAR
    • By POPPYOSCAR 31st Aug 15, 11:25 AM
    • 10,650 Posts
    • 22,165 Thanks
    POPPYOSCAR
    Do people realise the OP posted in 2012?
    • Dee203
    • By Dee203 14th Sep 15, 8:21 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Dee203
    Definitely not Iflowers or Flowerfete
    Hi,
    I have used Bunches before and they were always good.
    I had also used Flowerfete but whether they have changed ownership or amalgamated with others, I don't know because their communications come up as Iflowers.
    Had I read the reviews on Iflowers, I would never have ordered from them however I didn't and sincerely regret it.
    The flowers were ordered as part of an anniversary and birthday present for my wife, Three bunches consisting of 60 red roses. Half of them withered by the next day and all had died just one day after our anniversary. I emailed them the day after my wife received them and emailed them two or three more times to ask for my money back. So far I have been offered a fresh bunch of flowers and a £5 voucher!
    Why would anyone spend a penny more on such a poor performing company so the £5 voucher is useless and I have told them that another bunch of flowers (I ordered 3, 60 red roses in all) is not acceptable and I want my money back.
    Just think you should look at company reviews before choosing, as I should have done, then I would have seen 167 one star reviews with some people saying they couldn't give 0 stars. There were no other reviews above 1 star!
    • Dee203
    • By Dee203 14th Sep 15, 8:25 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Dee203
    No they don't !
    I am laughing at your message as I was so angry about poor service on flower delivery. Seeing this message asking for recommendations I just wanted to let them know not to choose a company I dealt with. After feeling pleased that I had warned another potential victim I read through some of the reviews and saw your comment! lol
    • ktmcg
    • By ktmcg 16th Sep 15, 10:35 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    ktmcg
    AVOID! - iflorist
    AVOID! - iflorist - Flowers, Bubbly, Chocolate and Card, DELIVERED A DAY LATE! Also, MESSAGE ON CARD LEFT BLANK!!! Recipient had no idea who sent them!! Phoned complaint to customer service who promised to get back to me and didn't. Phoned twice more but totally dismissed!!! Emailed three times and totally IGNORED. APPALLINGLY RUDE! Totally UNRELIABLE and INCOMPETENT.
    Last edited by ktmcg; 16-09-2015 at 10:38 AM.
    • yogespandey
    • By yogespandey 17th May 16, 11:07 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    yogespandey
    For sending gifts like roses or flowers, cake, sweets and chocolate hampers to india for the special occasions like birthday, anniversary or special days like mother's day and valentine's day, dewstem.com is probably the best option. Many buyers prefer FNP or any renowned online florist in India. However, many of them are always disappoint to receive the kind of service they receive from such renowned florist in India. I have been using the services of Dewstem.com for past couple of years and it has never ever disappointed me. Rather it has always delivered the best service exceeding my expectations. Its support team is very helpful and sensitive to our specific needs. Their personal follow up for each and very order is just awesome. Dewstem.com is though is not very popular name in Indian online florist yet the kind of service this offers, makes it a stand out of the crowd among florist in india. Tried and experienced many times and I would personally recommend it for sending flowers, cake and gifts to india for best ever prices and value for your money.
    • Katiehound
    • By Katiehound 21st May 16, 7:04 PM
    • 3,639 Posts
    • 36,627 Thanks
    Katiehound
    Ha! I'm not sending to India!!!

Sent flowers with Bunches last month- almost the cheapest I could find online. Went thro Topcashback so a little extra saving.
    Flowers ordered at 3.30pm and arrived next day
    My friend said they were very pretty- multiheaded colourful carnations, couldn't have done better if I had bought from a local florist- her words. She expected them to last a long time as they arrived in bud.
    Being polite and pleasant doesn't cost anything!

If you found my posting helpful please hit the "Thanks" button!
    Thank You
    • Peter Neil
    • By Peter Neil 13th Jul 16, 7:18 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Peter Neil
    Switlovin - Online Flower delivery in Moscow, St Petersburg Russia
    I have tried with Switlovin for sending flowers to one of my relation in Moscow and proved they are expert in online. They delivered the bouquets in ontime. Also they are providing Same and next day deliveries too. So switlovin.com is best choice for all kinds of online flower or gifts delivery to moscow, st petersburg Russia.
    • Monikanik
    • By Monikanik 13th Jul 16, 1:04 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Monikanik
    Best place to order flowers online?
    I want to know Best place to order flowers online also
    • annie_d
    • By annie_d 2nd Aug 16, 9:21 PM
    • 896 Posts
    • 1,988 Thanks
    annie_d
    Bloom and Wild every time
    • mickeymouse303
    • By mickeymouse303 26th Oct 16, 12:06 PM
    • 170 Posts
    • 867 Thanks
    mickeymouse303
    I've used these a few times and I've always been happy: http://www.flyingflowers.co.uk/
    • emilylan
    • By emilylan 12th Nov 16, 3:50 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    emilylan
    I've used ProFlowers.com and not had any problems
    • Bird.Heart.Mouse
    • By Bird.Heart.Mouse 30th Jan 17, 12:36 PM
    • 41 Posts
    • 79 Thanks
    Bird.Heart.Mouse
    On the back of positive comments from this thread I used Bunches last weekend...

Beautiful flowers, free delivery, successful 10% off promo code (ROSES) and Posy Points for future discounts (Posy Points mean Prizes Flowers!).

Happy shopping,

Bird x
    Total Debt: (LBM Jan 2017) £21,924 (Mar 2017) £18,803
    Emergency Fund #226: £150 / £1000
    Recent Win: 3-for-2 on Boots cream facewash

We may be in debt, but if nothing else Bird Heart Mouse
    • Faith177
    • By Faith177 7th Feb 17, 1:23 PM
    • 2,464 Posts
    • 3,943 Thanks
    Faith177
    Finding the best online shop for flowers is not that tough. You can easily find it in google by just typing "best flower online (your city or country name)" and you will surely get the best result. You can also check manually by reviews of that online florist or shop to know how good or bad that shop or florist is. Here in London I personally use the shop named Flower Station. I used this shop to order flowers online many time and they are good at it. They also provides the same day as well as next day flowers delivery so you can plan a surprise also.

You can visit their store here : flowerstation.co.uk
    Originally posted by JasmineRhyas
    That wouldn't happen to be the same flowerstation that you own would it?

Total spam post reported!
    First Date 08/11/2008, Moved In Together 01/06/2009, Engaged 01/01/10, Wedding Date 27/04/2013

WW - Start Weight 15.1 Goal 10.10 loss so far 9lbs
    • DebrasSewingProject
    • By DebrasSewingProject 27th Feb 17, 11:34 PM
    • 13 Posts
    • 10 Thanks
    DebrasSewingProject
    Have you tried bunches? I've always used 'bun20' for a whopping 20% off, always seems to work!
    • moysesflowers
    • By moysesflowers 3rd Mar 17, 12:07 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    moysesflowers
    Moyses Steve Flowers : moysesflowers.co.uk
    • Rarchy
    • By Rarchy 4th Mar 17, 7:25 PM
    • 69 Posts
    • 49 Thanks
    Rarchy
    I have also used Bunches as they seemed to have decent prices, free delivery (except on Sundays) and the BUN20 code worked - plus you can earn points for money off next time
    • stu888
    • By stu888 15th Sep 17, 2:42 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    stu888
    Bunches of Nothing
    After reading some positive reviews about Bunches on this site I decided to order some flowers from them for my Mother's 82nd Birthday AND paid premium for am delivery. Despite being told that the flowers had been delivered AND signed for by my Mother the flowers never turned up. When I asked to see the signature they said that they had tried to deliver the flowers to the wrong address....this despite having both my mother's telephone number and mine "in case of problems". No meaningful explanation as to why they were saying that the flowers had been delivered and signed for! Said they would deliver the next day.....why would I want birthday flowers delivered a day late? Asked for refund which they said would take 5 working days, so I started a complaint with PayPal and guess what? Money turned up in my account first thing next morning! Anybody reading this looking for a reliable Florist AVOID BUNCHES...In future I will stick to M&S, they may cost a bit more, but they have never missed a delivery. By the way on Bunches own web site the reviews rate them 4.5, on Trustpilot they are rated 1.5 stars...I wonder why this is....could it be that they just don't publish poor reviews on their own site? They certainly haven't published my poor review yet!
    • ADS01
    • By ADS01 18th Sep 17, 6:34 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    ADS01
    Bunch of nothing
    After reading reviews on this site, I paid extra to have flowers delivered for my Mums 90th birthday - she was in all day and I asked them to knock loudly. Instead she just got a note asking her to collect from a depot (that's a 90 year old partially sighted woman who was in). Since I had not heard anything I had to phone her which ruined the surprise and ended up with my mum in tears instead of a wonderful bouquet on her birthday. The company offered me a refund or they could be redelivered in 2 days time neither of which rectify the error. I had to escalate and they offered me the delivery charge back . If that is customer focused service then they need to think again.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

587Posts Today

5,309Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LordsEconCom: On Tuesday Martin Lewis, Hannah Morrish & Shakira Martin gave evidence to the Cttee. Read the full transcript here: https?

• Ta ta for now. Half term's starting, so I'm exchanging my MoneySavingExpert hat for one that says Daddy in big letters. See you in a week.

• RT @thismorning: Can @MartinSLewis' deals save YOU cash? ???? https://t.co/igbHCwzeiN

• Follow Martin