Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 38
    • grunnie
    • By grunnie 15th Feb 16, 11:06 AM
    • 1,552 Posts
    • 8,544 Thanks
    grunnie
    So, I was told by Hearst earlier this month that the delay with the blanket was a now rectified issue with their suppliers, and that my gift would be sent out asap. And this morning I've received a box of what I can only describe as random crap instead.
    Originally posted by wdah
    I got my box of bits today. 4 pyrex items, a country living mug and a brilliant book on gardening. I think I prefer this to the throw so well done hearst.
    • wdah
    • By wdah 15th Feb 16, 12:28 PM
    • 844 Posts
    • 1,120 Thanks
    wdah
    I got my box of bits today. 4 pyrex items, a country living mug and a brilliant book on gardening. I think I prefer this to the throw so well done hearst.
    Originally posted by grunnie
    Aw, I wouldn't have minded as much if I got Pyrex! Mine was mostly Bayliss and Harding products in lavender (yuck).
    • ellen vannin
    • By ellen vannin 15th Feb 16, 5:10 PM
    • 173 Posts
    • 678 Thanks
    ellen vannin
    Very random then , I received Emma Bridgewater mug, vase and tea towel. Also the gardening book.

This was instead of the throw.

When Quidco factored in , very good value.
    Last edited by ellen vannin; 15-02-2016 at 5:11 PM. Reason: spelling mistake
    • borntoshop
    • By borntoshop 28th Feb 16, 7:33 PM
    • 1,960 Posts
    • 41,268 Thanks
    borntoshop
    Merge
    Is there a thread for free gifts on the cover of magazines anywhere or are they posted individually please? Happy to delete after being answered, I have a choice of a free subscription but would like to pick one that has odd gifts each month on the cover.
    • lisyloo
    • By lisyloo 28th Feb 16, 9:20 PM
    • 20,982 Posts
    • 9,985 Thanks
    lisyloo
    They are normally posted on the freebies (low spend) board.
    • nanamags
    • By nanamags 22nd Mar 16, 12:10 AM
    • 313 Posts
    • 301 Thanks
    nanamags
    Does anyone know of a deal for Wired magazine?
    thanks
    NA N A M A G S
    • wdah
    • By wdah 22nd Mar 16, 9:23 AM
    • 844 Posts
    • 1,120 Thanks
    wdah
    Does anyone know of a deal for Wired magazine?
    thanks
    Originally posted by nanamags
    Think this is the current offer -

https://secure.magazineboutique.co.uk/checkout/cnde/Checkout?PUBL=CNDE&PUBC=WIR&PROM=7WR15621&COUNTRY= GBR

6 issues for £9.

(If the link is broken, quote my post and copy it from there.)
    • nanamags
    • By nanamags 23rd Mar 16, 5:52 PM
    • 313 Posts
    • 301 Thanks
    nanamags
    Think this is the current offer -

https://secure.magazineboutique.co.uk/checkout/cnde/Checkout?PUBL=CNDE&PUBC=WIR&PROM=7WR15621&COUNTRY= GBR

6 issues for £9.

(If the link is broken, quote my post and copy it from there.)
    Originally posted by wdah
    Thanks will give this a try
    NA N A M A G S
    • yasminec
    • By yasminec 20th Apr 16, 3:24 PM
    • 562 Posts
    • 141 Thanks
    yasminec
    Do you get the free gifts with subscriptions when you use quidco as i do not see the free gift with Red magazine
    Thank you
    • wdah
    • By wdah 20th Apr 16, 7:18 PM
    • 844 Posts
    • 1,120 Thanks
    wdah
    Do you get the free gifts with subscriptions when you use quidco as i do not see the free gift with Red magazine
    Thank you
    Originally posted by yasminec
    For any of the Hearst mags I'd recommend opening the offer page with the free gift, then opening Quidco or TCB in another tab and going through their link, then continuing your order in the first tab. Always tracks for me.
    • littlewren
    • By littlewren 1st Jun 16, 4:28 PM
    • 1,675 Posts
    • 682 Thanks
    littlewren
    Does anyone know of any Essentials magazine subscription offers please?
    Money, money, money, must be funny, in the rich man's World!
    • lilmiss
    • By lilmiss 9th Sep 16, 9:19 PM
    • 801 Posts
    • 836 Thanks
    lilmiss
    Asda Price News online magazine
    I just wanted to share a online magazine. Asda price news, it must be new?.

http://online.fliphtml5.com/dfxs/suyk/#p=1

Finally changed my password, so hopefully i will post some more stuff if i find anything. Does anyone know what actually happened to the user called MBN, she last logged in back in 2014, so i guess mse isnt used as much as it used to be.

My last log in was 2011 it seems and then a quick look back in xmas time 2015

Not as many bargains or coupons as they used to be thats for sure. hope everyone is ok

jen
    ~ lilmiss ~
    • Mumto2
    • By Mumto2 13th Dec 16, 9:11 AM
    • 1,339 Posts
    • 1,669 Thanks
    Mumto2
    Free gifts
    If you do a gift suscription, which has a free gift, does the gift go to the receiver or the buyer?

It didn't give me an option to choose who would receive & I can't remember from past experiences.

Thanks
    Now proud Mumto3
    • The Old Bag
    • By The Old Bag 13th Dec 16, 10:34 AM
    • 4,542 Posts
    • 22,185 Thanks
    The Old Bag
    If you do a gift suscription, which has a free gift, does the gift go to the receiver or the buyer?

It didn't give me an option to choose who would receive & I can't remember from past experiences.

Thanks
    Originally posted by Mumto2
    I have bought many gift subscriptions which was supposed to come with a gift...... I know the receipient got the Magazine, but never heard if they got the gift.
    This year I bought 2 different gift subscriptions - both with gifts.... and both gifts came to me!
    So now I am wondering if I have been short-changed with all those previous gift subscription.....

Whilst I am on the topic, I haven't see many CHEAP gift subscriptions in the last few months. I usually buy a few cheap ones (e.g.3 months for £1 or £3) to add as little stocking fillers.....
    But so far I have seen nothing.....!!????
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,180Posts Today

8,612Users online

Martin's Twitter