Sainsburys Womens clothing inc handbags ALL SALE ITEMS £1!!!

Comments

• brandy23
    brandy23 Posts: 126 Forumite
    All the maxi dresses are now £1

Just got back with a good few for myself and my daughter
  • brandy23
    brandy23 Posts: 126 Forumite
    Also ment to say... be careful - not everything is in the £1 sale - picked up a few things to get price checked and they were still half price.

It seems to be only the ones stickered £1 that go through as that
  • cmacca
    cmacca Posts: 157 Forumite
    Nothing at all in Beaconsfield, all just half price and buy one get one free ??
  • ferrety
    ferrety Posts: 308 Forumite
    Nothing in Barnwood, Glos

Loads of sale items but all still half price : (
    Rachel
    2012 wins maoam sweets x2, tequilla gold,
  • Just checked wellingborough they dont have this offer or or anything in my size, so I actually saved money! lol
    Debt free since July 2013! Woo hoo! The bank actually laughed when I said I have come in to cancel my overdraft.
  • Just returned from my local sainsburys, no new items out and not much nice stuff left however thanks to you guys I went to sleepwear,shoe and underwear section and thought Id try the items marked 1/2 price (in with the full priced items) and yep they came up as £1 and 50p , got 2 prs shoes for £2, pr slippers and bras and knickers for 50p.
    So maybe worth having a look around and trying a scan on these sale items.
  • I managed to pop up to the Bolton Saainsbury's last night and although there wasn't loads of stuff on the rail I still bagged some bargains - some tights for 50p were originally £6 and a pair of real leather shoes for £1, perfect for work. I was good though and even put some stuff back which I was going to buy for the sake of it ;)

Thanks OP :D
    Lucky wins: The Resident book, Open Season box set & portable DVD player, return flights to Belfast & £100 Ticketmaster, Ringo Starr tickets, L'Oreal gift bag, K-Swiss T-Shirt, Converse Allstars, Parker Pen, Large wash, iron and fold service Johnson Dry Cleaners, Viva La Juicy perfume Juicy Couture, ring and body lotion gift set,
  • CompBunny
    CompBunny Posts: 1,059 Forumite
    pearsoneys wrote: »
    nothing new at ipswich :-(

Thanks for posting this, I was going to check again this morning but it saves diesel money :) Sorry you had a wasted trip tho:(
    GC2012: Nov £130.52/£125
    GC2011:Sept:£215
    Oct:£123.98Nov:£120Dec:£138Feb:£94.72

Quit smoking 10am 17/02/11 - £4315 saved as of Nov'12

Engaged to my best friend 08/2012:heart2:

• ive just been into Cameron Toll in edinburgh and they have got about 3 isles of sale stuff. 1 of them has most of the £1 and 50p items but there is the odd half price stickered items throughout.
    I got just 4 things, coat and 3 tops for £4.
  • wammy77 wrote: »
    Basingstoke store has 2 sale racks :) Not a huge amount of stuff but sizes were varied (8 through to 22)

Bagged myself top for 50p and a jersey dress for £1 :T

Worth a look if your passing a Sainsburys....

The Hatchwarren store in Basingstoke had masses of stuff for £1. This was at around 10am yesterday, there were 3 or 4 rails by the main entrance, but over where the reduced clothing is the staff were checking prices and putting them onto more rails to move to the front of store. Masses of shoes (one lady had about 20 pairs in her trolley??) some handbags and clutch bags too.

I picked up half a dozen pieces from the reduced stock that were still marked half price (not £1) and had the prices checked at the till when I paid for the rest of my shopping - they all went through at £1....fabulous!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure