Monarch Section 75 Refund

Hi folks.

I put a claim in via email to Lloyds Disputes when Monarch went bust. It's been 15 days with no news (not even an acknowledgement of my two claims). Has anyone else heard anything back from Lloyds/received their refund or been refused?

I am sure they are inundated with claims, but was wondering how long to wait before re-contacting them?

Any advice would be welcome.

Thanks

Rob

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 35,242
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    I would call them.
  • I sent an email to my card provider on Oct 2nd and have made two follow up calls since. On Oct 11th they told me to resend the email as they couldn't trace it so I lost 9 days straight away but I had them wait on the line so that they could confirm receipt to me. I was informed at that time that the claims take an average of 15 to 20 business days to complete which I would assume would be the same with all providers but I would call them to ensure that it is being processed.
  • T-G-C
    T-G-C Posts: 591
    First Post
    Forumite
    I would recommend calling them up, as the call is recorded and can't use the old chestnut of "we didn't receive the email" as I have had in the past.
    Advice provided from this account does not consist of any professional knowledge. For professional debt advice, please contact either National Debtline or StepChange. Advice may consist of personal experience, opinion and/or informational sources.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure