Clixsense, Neobux, Crowdflower 2017 Thread

Comments

• Yup I hope they get paypal back. It's been a good site to us all.
  • Hurricane Irma
    8 Sep 2017 08:16 am
    Members, as Hurricane Irma approaches the Florida coast, we wanted to let you know there may be temporary interruptions in service to ClixSense. Our servers are hosted in Tampa Florida and our data center has advised us that if there is a power outage, they do have backup generators that will run.

In the event of a power loss, there will be a temporary period of no power and during this time is when you will lose connection to ClixSense.

We do not expect the hurricane to effect us directly here in North Carolina as it's path is taking it further to the west, away from us, which is good.

We will keep you updated if anything changes.

Thank you
  • and21ob
    and21ob Posts: 10 Forumite
    edited 1 October 2017 at 12:56PM
    Has anybody managed to do a Yoursurveys survey on CS within the last month or so? They send about 100 a day, mostly the same ones, which only take me to their general surveys page! I think they don't have any surveys, but continue to bombard me.

Also, I haven't managed to qualify for a Toluna run survey since they changed their front page and started asking the same questions to qualify (gender, date of birth) and then you get taken to a survey and an immediate screenout. This has been for months. It's impossible as I used to do lots of these.

It's all such a waste of time and frustrating.
  • Kavor
    Kavor Posts: 481 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    I don't bother with Your Surveys as i never get as far as being asked a question.
    I've had the same experience as you re: Toluna surveys and immediate screenout, with one exception, last week i managed to complete one. However, since then, all Toluna surveys i've tried have reverted back to an immediate screenout.
  • purplevamp
    purplevamp Posts: 10,316 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    I have a quick question for those of you who use payza. When you go to withdraw your money and it's in dollars, do you convert it to pounds first or can you keep it as it is?
    Mortgage: Was: £154,495 Oct 2039
    Now: £92,275.21 Jul 2037
    Swagbucks ~ £100 (2023 ~ £355)
    Surveys ~ £70.33 (2023 ~ £344.20)
    Make £2024 in 2024 #35 ~ £246.61 ~ (2023 ~ £2,224.70)
  • Sugarcandy
    Sugarcandy Posts: 436 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    I convert first, but I have no idea if you have to do it.
  • vampire-girl
    vampire-girl Posts: 4,675 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    and21ob wrote: »
    Has anybody managed to do a Yoursurveys survey on CS within the last month or so? They send about 100 a day, mostly the same ones, which only take me to their general surveys page! I think they don't have any surveys, but continue to bombard me.

Also, I haven't managed to qualify for a Toluna run survey since they changed their front page and started asking the same questions to qualify (gender, date of birth) and then you get taken to a survey and an immediate screenout. This has been for months. It's impossible as I used to do lots of these.

It's all such a waste of time and frustrating.

I've done a couple of yoursurveys but I only try for the ones that are 8minutes or less all the rest I just delete. I'm finding SaySofoGood are a nuisance they're not even surveys they are offers and signups so I just leave all them.
  • vampire-girl
    vampire-girl Posts: 4,675 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    purplevamp wrote: »
    I have a quick question for those of you who use payza. When you go to withdraw your money and it's in dollars, do you convert it to pounds first or can you keep it as it is?

I convert first as I don't want to risk my bank charging me to convert it.
  • purplevamp
    purplevamp Posts: 10,316 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Sugarcandy wrote: »
    I convert first, but I have no idea if you have to do it.
    I convert first as I don't want to risk my bank charging me to convert it.

Then I will do that too :p Thanks for your answers. xx
    Mortgage: Was: £154,495 Oct 2039
    Now: £92,275.21 Jul 2037
    Swagbucks ~ £100 (2023 ~ £355)
    Surveys ~ £70.33 (2023 ~ £344.20)
    Make £2024 in 2024 #35 ~ £246.61 ~ (2023 ~ £2,224.70)
  • and21ob
    and21ob Posts: 10 Forumite
    I've done a couple of yoursurveys but I only try for the ones that are 8minutes or less all the rest I just delete. I'm finding SaySofoGood are a nuisance they're not even surveys they are offers and signups so I just leave all them.

I delete all yoursurveys and saysoforgood surveys, but am now getting, without a word of a lie, around 400 and 120 invites respectively for these per day. It's a joke!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure