36 Piece Starter Dinner Set £20 includes cutlery

Options
Could be good for students or people starting out . Not available for delivery, only click and collect.

http://www.dunelm.com/product/essentials-white-36-piece-starter-dinner-set-1000076534?

This essential 36 dinner set includes 4 dinner plates, side plates, bowls and mugs, 4 glass tumblers, and 4 machine-polished knives, forks, table spoons and teaspoons.
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• Cap_Hero
    Cap_Hero Posts: 120 Forumite
    Options
    Good deal Sarah, my son at uni needs these so many thanks for that.
  • Pun
    Pun Posts: 740 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Not just for those groups - it's actually pretty decent, so for anyone who needs crockery/cutlery. Bargain!
  • Jaymie_kate
    Options
    This is actually a really good deal. Thanks for sharing! :)
  • charolettepope
    Options
    What does it mean 'not availabe for delivery'? Should one visit the store in person and collect? But the webpage looks like an online shopping page.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    What does it mean 'not availabe for delivery'? Should one visit the store in person and collect? But the webpage looks like an online shopping page.

You reserve for store collection.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options

It means exactly that, it looks like the stock is in the stores rather than in 1 of the firms depots hence why its not available for home delivery.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure