FREE Princes Mackerel Fillets

chels
chels Posts: 1,287 Forumite
Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
edited 27 February 2018 at 6:04PM in Freebies (no spend required)
Free pack of Princes Mackerel Fillets 125G - various flavours.

https://www.princes.co.uk/mackerelcouponing/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIrcq-wc_D2QIVBLvtCh0hjgUtEAAYASAAEgI08fD_BwE

I received a direct email link to print the coupon as I'd previously given them my details when claiming a voucher for a different product so some of you may have received the same email.

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 27 Feb: Sign up to the newsletter at Princes to get a free tin of Princes mackerel fillets in any flavour until Mon 30 Apr or when all coupons are claimed.

There are a limited number per day, so if you can't print the coupon, check back the next day. The end date and full T&Cs are shown on the coupon or the link above.

For more ways to save on your weekly shop, see our 100+ supermarket coupons.

Big thanks to chels for the spot!
[purplesignup][/purplesignup]

Comments

• Farway
    Farway Posts: 13,190 Forumite
    Homepage Hero First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    My coupon failed to print, but a pop up box gave the option of sending using postal address
    Eight out of ten owners who expressed a preference said their cats preferred other peoples gardens
  • Farway wrote: »
    My coupon failed to print, but a pop up box gave the option of sending using postal address
    Same here, print failed then on to post address form.

I just got a page printed with the text "Already printed" on it.
  • Mine couldn't print (don't have a printer), so clicked 'failed to print' and a box popped up for my address details.
    The best portion of your life will be the small, nameless moments you spend smiling with someone who matters to you.
  • Mee
    Mee Posts: 1,441 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Mine printed from a desktop PC-using Chrome browser - automatically launched print screen.

If no printer - consider saving as a PDF until you can print from a library etc.
    Free thinker.:cool:
  • colcheslad
    colcheslad Posts: 240 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Yes mine failed to print and then Chrome popped up with the print dialogue
  • Farway
    Farway Posts: 13,190 Forumite
    Homepage Hero First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    My coupon arrived in the post today
    Eight out of ten owners who expressed a preference said their cats preferred other peoples gardens
  • NigeWick
    NigeWick Posts: 2,714 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    My voucher printed and I got the tin in Sainsbugs this morning.
    The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it, the more it will contract.
    Oliver Wendell Holmes
  • telemarks
    telemarks Posts: 255 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee!
    telemarks wrote: »
    Same here, print failed then on to post address form.

I just got a page printed with the text "Already printed" on it.
    Voucher arrived in the post today. Thanks to the OP!:beer:
  • Anybody had any luck with this voucher? Wouldn't print at home, so Princes posted me a voucher for the mackerel fillets. Took it to Sainsburys, who said that they couldn't accept it. Had I printed off? I didn't have a "badge" on it ...... not very happy about it :(
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,887 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Silkie1961 wrote: »
    Anybody had any luck with this voucher? Wouldn't print at home, so Princes posted me a voucher for the mackerel fillets. Took it to Sainsburys, who said that they couldn't accept it. Had I printed off? I didn't have a "badge" on it ...... not very happy about it :(

See post 8. Voucher used successfully in Sainsbury’s
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure