Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• redfox
    redfox Posts: 15,338 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    :naughty:

please remember that asking for, or offering, codes or coupon pdfs etc by PM is not permitted on MSE.

A couple of posts have been removed.
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    henrik777 wrote: »
    prefer no coconut and to use chocolate digestives. Cheaper to roll in coconut if you're giving them away or coffee morning etc though ;)

as a kid we put the biscuits in a tea towel and battered them with a rolling pin. I prefer them blitzed in a processor now as i like them smoother.

and lots of rum added :D

(i had my caps on there, but remembered what zippy taught me, so it should be all okay) :D

(Edit: had to go back and sort my smileys out though, but easier than retyping it all...oh, hold on.............)
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • zippydooda
    zippydooda Posts: 16,121 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    bubbs wrote: »
    Afternoon all
    Just in to report U AND G scanned in t's today £1.79
    Zippy took the picture but cant get it on here:o:rotfl: i emailed it to myself from phone and when i got to save picture its just saving all html and dont know what to do, if you still need it could email it you

i gave up on them thanks, i asked for them in another morrisons, and they said they dont do them. :(
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 5 November 2016 at 12:22PM
    Total Couponry can be a good source of leads on coupons - I see there that she is reporting UpGo have said only vouchers from the hard copy paper should be accepted not prints ...

https://www.facebook.com/TotalCouponery/

... though I see plenty of reports of people printing and redeeming.

That website seems to have links through to various manufacturer coupons, including Colgate Sensitive 50p off which would be good with your CoS/CS claim. I also saw on SCC someone reported being able to claim the CoS Colgate against another Colgate Pro relief flavour that is on offer in A for £2 (they bought 3 for £6 and got £4.50 back), but obviously they did that in error as it is Extra Strength only for the cashback.

HTH

Anon
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Oh is driving......i hate being a passenger
  • Nannylala
    Nannylala Posts: 6,791 Forumite
    MKS wrote: »
    Where is that one, Nanny?

Where they play footie:footie::footie: ;)
    Had a Up & Go ....Banana&honey and was not impressed:eek:
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    :eek:

The cat toys have arrived from Amazon - I never expected them to arrive.... do you remember? it was months ago

I now have 100 furry rattly balls & 100 bouncy balls :o

£1.69 all in :T

Watch me go !!!!! over breakfast on them :rotfl:
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    [SIZE=+1]eightieschick88 was yesterday's smartest player![/SIZE] star.gif

:):)

23 players played.

http://www.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=99008

[SIZE=+0]Today's Topic (Saturday): Literature 1 : Easier

[/SIZE]j6.jpg
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• Morning all - loving the photos of Nov 5th taken in times gone by. Brought back happy memories Mum hated fireworks so we were only allowed sparklers :rotfl: Still we stood in our back garden and watched everyone else's - very :money:

But to make the night a little extra special Mum would do her mixes for her Xmas Cake and Puds which we would help her with. Loved Bonfire night. However can't imagine my two would have been filled with the same excitement if I had asked them to help me when they were younger. :rotfl:

LEJC hoping you are feeling a lot better - but feel frustrated cos if you had been able to see your Doctor when you first wanted you might have not ended up in hospital. My own GP told me to ask for a telephone consultation if the receptionists say no appointments :D

Remember Tigerwhite nearly having her baby in Adsa cos something was glitching yes she made many of us smile with her stories.

Enjoy your day xx
  • wendyak
    wendyak Posts: 2,654 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    dipdap wrote: »
    Awwww hello you lot :D your eyes do not deceive you TM :D
    All good here just been pretty manic :o
    Had a battle with a bout of depression recently (that was fun!) and our old car has now finally been written off, but all that is in the past now, normal service is resumed :D
    So I thought I'd try to pop back on to say hello while the kids are out. Usually only time I get for peace is when I'm on the loo :rotfl:

Hope everyone is well, I need a good old catch up with Bubbs and LS to find out what I've missed :)

Battling myself at the mo so very glad I don't have to venture out and meet people.
    I really dont know what route my life will take now as cannot imagine returning to work yet :(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure