Crazy Cat Lady Chapter 2 - Groundhog Day

Comments

• Bobarella
    Bobarella Posts: 10,824
    Savvy Shopper! I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Sorry to hear about the redundancies too Cat. Glad you aren't involved in them of course.
    " Your vibe attracts your tribe":D

Debt neutral :) 27/03/17 from £40k:eek: in the hole 2012.
    Roadkill 17 £56.58 2016-£62.28 2015- £84.20)
    RYSAW17 £1900 2016 £2,535.16 2015 £1027.20
  • Morning all :wave:
    Another day closer to the weekend :j
    There really isn't much to report here today other than we have a load of staff absent in the department, which is making things quite stressful at the moment. I had loads of practical planned and the technician is off :( Ah well.
    Better night of sleep here as well, and no headache (so far) today either. Last time that happened I had a day of shocking behaviour from my classes but I'm hoping for the best this time round.
    Skint thanks to DD massive phone bill and car tyre repair bill so today will have to be a nsd. However, I have really lost track of the moneysaving this month - I need to get back on the wagon.
  • crazy_cat_lady
    crazy_cat_lady Posts: 7,063
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    Hi everyone :wave: :coffee:
    Almost made it to the weekend. Just one set of books between me and another free weekend of no school work (keep fingers crossed for me that I get them done before ds catches up with me tonight).
    I'm coming on properly later to report in. Not that there's anything to report - I am still skint and boring.
  • Morning all :coffee:
    I did have the best of intentions of getting back on here last night but was just completely knackered when I got home last night. I got straight on with book marking them and ds only had to wait for me to do 5 so we left work at just after 4pm, with no weekend work. :j
    By the time I got home I was just exhausted. We had leftovers for dinner and then I settled on the sofa and dozed off in between crocheting my latest blanket.
    I ended up just staying on the sofa all night and was quite restless. Kept waking up with cramp in my legs and a bit of a snotty nose. Then woken at half 8 :eek: by ds - I have a really sore throat and earache. Thankfully my trainer is away this weekend so I didn't have to be up and out. On top of that ds football match has been rearranged so I don't have to go out for that either. Only plans for the day are tutoring later on while the boys are out watching Sunderland lose at football. Hopefully I'll have had enough paracetamol and fluids to get through for a couple of hours.
    Other than that I need to get back into making a to-do list for stuff. Minimal housework. And plenty of r&r.
  • Bestie has just phoned - she's coming round with Costalot coffee to try and make me feel a bit better. :D
  • Bobarella
    Forumite
    Bestie has just phoned - she's coming round with Costalot coffee to try and make me feel a bit better. :D

Officially green with envy :D

• sidsmum
    sidsmum Posts: 66 Forumite
    Bobarella wrote: »
    Ugh to sleepovers!!!
    Now they are something I failed to experience, for myself or my children or grandchildren.
    I am sure my life is less rich because of that
  • crazy_cat_lady
    crazy_cat_lady Posts: 7,063
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    Well today has been a challenge. On top of feeling ill, ds has had one of the worst days he's had in months behaviour wise. He's up in his room at the moment, where he's been since we got in. Without iPad and without pocket money, and without friends. We're going for a fresh start tomorrow - but I could have done without that.
    Costalots was gorgeous, as always.
    Other than that, tutoring and £50 shopping at Mr T - made a to-do list and stuck to it so hoping this is me getting back on it.
    15 rows plus the border of my blanket to do so really hoping to finish that this weekend.
  • Florence_J
    Florence_J Posts: 1,942
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Hope the head is better today.

Be sure to keep on drinking water. It's annoying though as I find I end up going to the loo more often, but needs must. Remember up to 65% of our body is water!

You've just reminded me of something Speky, I was once reading a book about following your goals and it came to the inevitable 'what if people laugh at me?' worry and the book said 'Remember people are 65% water, that's like being laughed at by a bath tub!'
    Debt Free Stage 1 - Completed 27/08/2020
    Debt Free Stage 2 - Completed 50/181 Payments
  • Bobarella
    Forumite
    Well today has been a challenge. On top of feeling ill, ds has had one of the worst days he's had in months behaviour wise. He's up in his room at the moment, where he's been since we got in. Without iPad and without pocket money, and without friends. We're going for a fresh start tomorrow - but I could have done without that.
    Costalots was gorgeous, as always.
    Other than that, tutoring and £50 shopping at Mr T - made a to-do list and stuck to it so hoping this is me getting back on it.
    15 rows plus the border of my blanket to do so really hoping to finish that this weekend.

Kids!:mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport