DMP. Here I go again

Options
124»

Comments

• backwherewestarted
    Options
    yes Id like to know I have 7K and it says not till 2020 (not that its reducing cos they still adding interest) Im paying £99 a month but if there a way to get it reduced in 1 if not 2yrs please Id be grateful to know! :)
  • sourcrates
    sourcrates Posts: 28,878 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    edited 5 March 2017 at 10:40PM
    Options
    yes Id like to know I have 7K and it says not till 2020 (not that its reducing cos they still adding interest) Im paying £99 a month but if there a way to get it reduced in 1 if not 2yrs please Id be grateful to know! :)

Hi OP,

No there isn't, this is the problem with questionable posts of this nature, they give incorrect advice to people.

If your lenders are still adding interest, you need to write and complain to them, quote the lending code which says people in financial difficulty should be treated fairly.

Keep complaining until they suspend it.

https://www.stepchange.org/debt-info/your-rights/freezing-interest-and-charges.aspx

There are no miracle solutions here.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Debt free wannabe, Credit file and ratings, and Bankruptcy and living with it boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.For free non-judgemental debt advice, contact either Stepchange, National Debtline, or CitizensAdviceBureaux.Link to SOA Calculator- https://www.stoozing.com/soa.php The "provit letter" is here-https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/2607247/letter-when-you-know-nothing-about-about-the-debt-aka-prove-it-letter
  • Jacobs
    Jacobs Posts: 54 Forumite
    Options
    I hope everyone is doing well and having a fantastic day.

Life is good.
  • Keezing
    Keezing Posts: 322 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Are you some kind of automated bot?
  • StopIt
    StopIt Posts: 1,470 Forumite
    Options
    Jacobs wrote: »
    £33 per month? That would be impossible. Anyone can see that.

So for the benefit of others who are in debt, please explain what you paid?

Who did you owe, how much did the debt come to, which creditors were involved (And was it defaulted debt etc) and how much did you pay each month?

So far this thread may as well say "I had money stuff, money stuff gone now, bye" in how little it actually says. It's bizarre.

In debt and looking for help? Look here for the MSE Debt Help Guide.
    Also, If you need any free and impartial debt advice, the National Debtline, Stepchange, and the CAB can help.
  • Jacobs
    Options
    Yes I should have done that.
  • Jacobs
    Options
    :money:
    :beer:
    :T :T :T
  • enthusiasticsaver
    enthusiasticsaver Posts: 15,594 Ambassador
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    That is 5 minutes of my life I will never get back. I am completely lost as to the point of this thread.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Debt free Wannabe, Budgeting and Banking and Savings and Investment boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • JustAboutThere
    Options
    That is 5 minutes of my life I will never get back. I am completely lost as to the point of this thread.

Well, if it helped the OP focus, then I suppose its served a purpose.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure